Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

yup, but there's no evidence to counter it, just loads and loads and loads saying it isn't a continuation

loads

There are two rulings on the point of player registrations which prove no footballing continuation. The first being the FIFA ruling on international clearance for Rangers' registered players to transfer without compensation, the second being the SFA appointed independent panel's ruling that the right of appeal by the club against FIFA's decision lodged with the SFA did not continue with the transfer of assets and membership according to the articles of association.

There are two rulings on the point of player registrations which prove no footballing continuation. The first being the FIFA ruling on international clearance for Rangers' registered players to transfer without compensation, the second being the SFA appointed independent panel's ruling that the right of appeal by the club against FIFA's decision lodged with the SFA did not continue with the transfer of assets and membership according to the articles of association.

so what we are really really really trying to say here is that they aren't the same team...

On Lee Rigby, good stuff from Kincardine; pretty bloody despicable stuff from Wunfellaff. Get a grip.

Meh. I "may" have been taken by a shop but they shouldn't have been there.

Re charlotte and the good stuff......

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakesAs part of the deal EBT Trial and Costs were assigned to OldCo = Creditor Shafting by the Football Authorities. BDO should reject outright.

1 Sep 13

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakesThe Rangers didn't need to accept any penalties from the authorities. Any team playing out of Ibrox would have walked straight into SFL3.

1 Sep 13

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakesHowever as a newco they would not have been permitted to play as a variant of Rangers. Craig Whyte was key to this whole charade. He was >

1 Sep 13

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakesbought off by Imran/Charles, although they bumped him after publicly being outed. The Rangers had to accept a form of punishment in order to

1 Sep 13

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakescontinue with this illusion of being the exact same club. Charles and Imran were willing participants, the fans were the victims all along.

1 Sep 13

Charlotte Fakeovers@CharlotteFakesThose who were instrumental in requesting this document remained confidential should all be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

It's getting messy. And tip. I've never been able to see the scribd stuff until I twigged yesterday that afore you click the link, goto internet settings, untick mobile view, goto doc and can even download pdf. Untick mobile view and go back. Easypeasy.

Your comments and posting of the other version of the poster were the problems.

I agree that the whole hijacking of what happened to Lee Rigby, as some sort of cause, by Rangers fans is hugely distasteful.

You went much much further though by mocking what befell him as a means of having a dig at Rangers.

There are far better ways of attacking them than this.

Your comments and posting of the other version of the poster were the problems.

I agree that the whole hijacking of what happened to Lee Rigby, as some sort of cause, by Rangers fans is hugely distasteful.

You went much much further though by mocking what befell him as a means of having a dig at Rangers.

There are far better ways of attacking them than this.

Both 'posters' were faked and Wunf loves being controversial, it's what he does. Best not to take his bait imo.

Sorry SFA we don't want that punishment, so f**k you :)

Good ole Charlotte....

The only reason i can think of for CF bringing this 5 way agreement back up again is so that we dwell on it rather than chase the current regime out of power.

Re charlotte and the good stuff......

It's getting messy. And tip. I've never been able to see the scribd stuff until I twigged yesterday that afore you click the link, goto internet settings, untick mobile view, goto doc and can even download pdf. Untick mobile view and go back. Easypeasy.

Nothing new there it's always been the general consensus that the punishments were a smokescreen to keep the fans off the scent whilst also allowing football clubs to minimise losses and for the SPL & SFA to get in on the action through fines originally levied at the old club having to be paid by the new club's inherited fans.

Everyone wanted a piece of the pie. The fans are still feeding them. Why else manufacture a false continuation?

Sorry just cpd it...long winded but wipes the floor with the zombies http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/the-death-of-rangers-fc-guest-post-by-johnbhoy/

It's a very good summary of this thread, without all the off topic stuff, character assassination, meltdowns and tear stained pish (sic)

There are those who maintain...

... but that is for another blog!

A bit of a slog, but I got there.

A couple of things: it would be more convincing if things like UEFA were spelt properly.

Recognition that the SPL had 12 teams latterly, would also avoid the problem presented by suggesting that 10+4=16.

Much of it is fairly convincing though, in outlining why legally, Rangers death was total.

The stuff on Leeds was interesting. The idea of history carrying on for them would be, as with Rangers, pretty significant given their achievements in the 60s/70s. The subtle differences between the circumstances is explained well here.

What of Middlesborough though - another one Rangers fans often cite? Their earlier history was less glorious, but still had highlights - Brian Clough, Graeme Souness etc. I know that their badge until fairly recently had '1986' on it, suggesting relaxation about being new. Were the old club officially liquidated in the way Rangers have been? Are they regarded as new, in the same way that Darlington are by the authorities?

Just interested.

A couple of things: it would be more convincing if things like UEFA were spelt properly.

Recognition that the SPL had 12 teams latterly, would also avoid the problem presented by suggesting that 10+4=16.

Much of it is fairly convincing though, in outlining why legally, Rangers death was total.

The stuff on Leeds was interesting. The idea of history carrying on for them would be, as with Rangers, pretty significant given their achievements in the 60s/70s. The subtle differences between the circumstances is explained well here.

What of Middlesborough though - another one Rangers fans often cite? Their earlier history was less glorious, but still had highlights - Brian Clough, Graeme Souness etc. I know that their badge until fairly recently had '1986' on it, suggesting relaxation about being new. Were the old club officially liquidated in the way Rangers have been? Are they regarded as new, in the same way that Darlington are by the authorities?

Just interested.

Middlesborough just decidedto change the date on their badge and no-one protested, they stole the old club's history whilst no-one was looking. After all they are just meaningless numbers used as a marketing ploy in the same way some clubs use meaningless stars as a marketing ploy.

Edited by stonedsailor

Just interested.

In the interest of balance and in respect of old foes friends now departed (from the thread), I'd just like to say:-

''Club, as in singular''.

:lol::lol::lol:

They shouldn't have pissed charlotte off.

That soundcloud stuff with David Greir is just WOW. I take it him and the wife have divorced now?

Eta ....

CW to DG: How many kids have you got.

DG: Two

Liz: I didn't know until 2 weeks ago.

Edited by wunfellaff

Sorry just cpd it...long winded but wipes the floor with the zombies http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/the-death-of-rangers-fc-guest-post-by-johnbhoy/

First time i've seen that.

This bit sums it up for me.

The fact that the SFA has allowed The Rangers FC to pretend that their history is continuous, contrary to insolvency law, has no bearing on the facts of the case and will forever remain a stain on the SFA’s reputation

First time i've seen that.

This bit sums it up for me.

This bit sums what up for you? The bit you quoted said:

The fact that the SFA has allowed The Rangers FC to pretend that their history is continuous, contrary to insolvency law, has no bearing on the facts of the case and will forever remain a stain on the SFA’s reputation.

Talk me through what it actually sums up. Pick out the salient facts and describe The SFA's participation.