Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I suspect they'll come around fortnightly, should the Newco ever make it into the top tier.

It's the eternal quandary for P & D's on the one hand insisting on the new club fantasy while on the other maintaining the same level of obsession they had for the old one and hence treating a bounce game victory over the poor wee newco like a cup final win..... Edited by Magoo9uk

It's the eternal quandary for P & D's one the one hand insisting on the new club fantasy while on the other maintaining the same level of obsession they had for the old one and hence treating a bounce game victory over the poor wee newco like a cup final win.....

Snappy comeback, sir. I guess there's always the Scottish Cup this year, then.

Not the League Cup, though.

Dunno, but I do know that no fans anywhere in world football will be as subservient as the ones with a 'Born to Reign Over Us' banner.

Does that mean if one QoS fan turns up at a game with a daft banner we have to take that banner as being representative of their whole support ?

Tis what a Polterfud does johnny. :lol:

''Club as in singular''. :lol::lol::lol:

I know you missed some of his earlier work, AD, but in among all the other mentally questionable stuff, I always enjoyed his

"It's one star for every SPL title".

A timeless classic, no matter how many minutes there are in an hour. ;)

One that Demónio-Fud can be proud of, as he skulks in the background of the thread that was his home.

With 5 first team players not playing. Simonsen and Kelly are just on trial. Templeton, Sheils and McKay are coming back from injury. Foster, Mohsni, Smith haven't played any competitive games at all and obviously aren't match fit. Nicky clark has only played one competitive game and won't be match fit either.

You do realise, you can't play all 35 first team players in the same game, even in non-competitive friendlies/kick-abouts.

Seems the bus boys need more dosh for share purchasing....

post-35393-0-21496000-1378238949.jpg

padlock.png 3 Sep 2013 11:00

Bus fares rise for second time in months

BUS fares in Inverclyde have risen for the second time in eight months.

Or maybe a way of producing "increased revenue" through the books ;)

You do realise, you can't play all 35 first team players in the same game, even in non-competitive friendlies/kick-abouts.

Only 35 players for Ally to choose from? I can't believe the way you lot have conspired against us.Roll on the transfer window........

BP, he was a trialist. He cannot be employed by the club

" in any capacity" afore he is registered.

The sauce promotion breaks the embargo and trialist regulations :)

I'd report this to The SFA but I realise that would be no more productive than reporting it to the Ibrox board.

Seems the bus boys need more dosh for share purchasing....

attachicon.gifbus fares up.jpg

padlock.png 3 Sep 2013 11:00

Bus fares rise for second time in months

BUS fares in Inverclyde have risen for the second time in eight months.

Or maybe a way of producing "increased revenue" through the books ;)

I cannae mind but I think it was no8, or maybe no8 that said they don't care about the buses....stop them running as early as pos to force folk to use their taxi's. Probably the reason.

This was apparently the Hibs side that beaten THE Rangers first team

Murdoch, Clancy, Forster, McPake, Mullen, Gold, Stanton, Zoubir, Horribine, Caldwell and Heffernan

Aye, Our reserves and full time cripples just pumped The Rangers 3-1...

As said, it was merely a training game for us to let some long term injured players get a wee run around against some diddy club.

;)