Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh f**k, stop being a wean. Do you really want a 'circles' argument? If so, you clearly do not know your fucking Dante, otherwise you'd realise that your club's on its 9th circle. The one before The Inferno.

Now do you want to discuss maths, poetry or football? None of which you seem competent to comment on.

-£140,000,000 = cheats

Roses are Red Violets are blue

Your club died

You said the SFA weren't criticised, they were. They are. It's a nonsense to think that the amount of criticism due to the the SFA's bungling and amateur dramatics should be even close to the correct and appropriate level of outcry and absolute disgust at the actions of the old club you used to be proud to support.

Carnaptious, brilliant! Every day is a school day, here it is for everyone too scared to ask:

Definitions

adjective
  1. (Scottish, dialect) ill-tempered or cantankerous
  2. smart-arse (ETA)
Edited by williemillersmoustache

-£140,000,000 = cheats

Roses are Red Violets are blue

Your club died

You said the SFA weren't criticised, they were. They are. It's a nonsense to think that the amount of criticism due to the the SFA's bungling and amateur dramatics should be even close to the correct and appropriate level of outcry and absolute disgust at the actions of the old club you used to be proud to support.

Carnaptious, brilliant! Every day is a school day, here it is for everyone too scared to ask:

Definitions
adjective

:lol:

There have been 3x other responses to your 'quick summary' post and each of them should have helped refine your recollection. :)

Having three other responses is normal when I'm being 'pompous'.

I also know you said,

"Aye and not a single rangers fan has admitted that it could indeed, have been a whole lot worse - there were more severe sanctions available"

What is it with you and the moustache bloke? He can't count circles and you can't count count fans. Yes, of course, we knew that The SFA could have been harder on us. This doesn't get away from The SFA's original sanction being illegal.

This is why we had a compromise.

Hahaha I have been called a supercilious old fucker more than once ;)

I have a choice here, though, Don. I either post here and call all the Ps&Ds the biggest c***s of the day or I try and project my view as a committed Rangers fan in my own way.

Which would you prefer?

How;s yer foot?

I told you. Sore.

Looks like the apostrophe champion has let the side down.

I took your post at face value. I had two options:

• Try and be a carnaptious c**t and rip the pish.
  • Give a fair summary of my recollection of the events.

Definitions

adjective
  2. smart-arse (ETA)

^^Had to look the word up. Fuxace. Save me from the Ps&Ds.

I also know you said,

"Aye and not a single rangers fan has admitted that it could indeed, have been a whole lot worse - there were more severe sanctions available"

What is it with you and the moustache bloke? He can't count circles and you can't count count fans. Yes, of course, we knew that The SFA could have been harder on us. This doesn't get away from The SFA's original sanction being illegal.

Illegal :blink: .

Oxford dictionary definition says this,

Illegal and unlawful have slightly different meanings, although they are often used interchangeably. Something that is illegal is against the law, whereas an unlawful act merely contravenes the rules that apply in a particular context. Thus handball in soccer is unlawful, but it is not illegal.

So there you go Forrest Gump it was UNLAWFUL but it was certainly not illegal what the SFA imposed on yer deid club :P .

I told you. Sore.

Looks like the apostrophe champion has let the side down.

Haw it is you who started this bit of the thread! So I hope yer foot is louping until Saturday!

You're the one who started with the, "Bigots, morons, fuds, numptys, racists, retards, special people, fuds, hand-shakers of murdering terrorists, fuds, cretins, brain-dead nuggets, loud obnoxious mutant p***ks, fuds, imperialist (wish I was born in England) royalist sycophants, fuds etc etc" bollocks.

So I make no apology for responding in kind. And you'd expect nothing less from me. Hope you get better soon, china ;)

I also know you said,

Having trouble counting type post IMO :lol:

I also know you said,

No, can't have that. The SFA's sanction being illegal is already away from it. It is a million fucking miles away.

Apart from being wrong (not illegal) it blithely ignores the fact this whole clusterfuck was caused by deadclub. Their actions weakened the game, damaged its reputation and dragging the technicalities of a sporting sanction invented for the benefit of the club it was applied to, is only one of a catalogue of grimy sordid offences against the miracle of football. Them being at fault is your fucking fault.

You have a stunning vocabulary but you don't seem smart enough to grasp this?

Haw it is you who started this bit of the thread! So I hope yer foot is louping until Saturday!

You're the one who started with the, "Bigots, morons, fuds, numptys, racists, retards, special people, fuds, hand-shakers of murdering terrorists, fuds, cretins, brain-dead nuggets, loud obnoxious mutant p***ks, fuds, imperialist (wish I was born in England) royalist sycophants, fuds etc etc" bollocks.

So I make no apology for responding in kind. And you'd expect nothing less from me. Hope you get better soon, china ;)

That is not an acceptable excuse for the blatant use of a semi-colon in place of your much vaunted apostrophe. Smarten up. No need, just no fkg need, totally ridiculous liberty. :P

ETA:- Within my original statement, which category do you see yourself in. If it helps, you may pick more than one. ;)

Edited by Apache Don

Meanwhile back at Mordhor they are continuing their incredible throw money at anything to solve the problem :lol: .

Rangers board close to peace deal with four new directors

"No-one will be leaving the board," said an Ibrox source.

"The deal is close to being agreed and the four will be joining the board at the request of the requisitioners."

It would appear that the boards wage budget and bonus budget is about to take a huge jump up in money going out from the cash stricken club to try to con us into thinking it will be alright :lol: .

Source http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23953675

So the solution to avoid paying £80K for an EGM is to give the b@stards who are whining for an EGM more money than what an EGM costs :blink::lol: .

Whats your view on the EGM/AGM ongoing saga Kincardine and whats your preferred outcome?

Bloom, folk ask me questions and I try and give a reply but I honestly haven't a fucking clue.what is happening here. I am not avoiding the question but I am not competent to answer.

I also do not trust either party. I know that it is impracticable but I wish somehow we could get some sort of independent means of auditing our books over the past 18 months. A lot has gone in but not much seems to remain. For me this is more important than a procedural meeting.

I hope you don't think I'm avoiding your question.

Meanwhile back at Mordhor they are continuing their incredible throw money at anything to solve the problem :lol: .

It would appear that the boards wage budget and bonus budget is about to take a huge jump up in money going out from the cash stricken club to try to con us into thinking it will be alright :lol: .

Source http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23953675

So the solution to avoid paying £80K for an EGM is to give the b@stards who are whining for an EGM more money than what an EGM costs :blink::lol: .

If they are non-exec then no salary. Director remuneration for reasonable expenses discretionary, of course. ;)

Bloom, folk ask me questions and I try and give a reply but I honestly haven't a fucking clue.what is happening here. I am not avoiding the question but I am not competent to answer.

I also do not trust either party. I know that it is impracticable but I wish somehow we could get some sort of independent means of auditing our books over the past 18 months. A lot has gone in but not much seems to remain. For me this is more important than a procedural meeting.

The_ !,it's more to the point that what the club isn't telling the fans what's going on in there and not showing that things financially are actually fine.

If they are non-exec then no salary. Director remuneration for reasonable expenses discretionary, of course. ;)

Walter Mitty was a non exec but still took £50K a year plus expenses plus bonuses probably.

Smells of a cover up to hide the durty laundry for a while longer before telling the fans something like the stadium was sold on leaseback and so was Murray Park :lol:

The_ !,it's more to the point that what the club isn't telling the fans what's going on in there and not showing that things financially are actually fine.

How is that any different to what I said? I'm not expecting a sensible answer from you.

That would be asking too much.

In the real world, can you please tell me where the transfer embargo was deemed "Illegal" I don't even remember seeing transfer embargoes being mentioned within Scots Law

Reagan said this at the time: ""Football must always operate within the law of the land,"

They didn't.

After Lord Glennie handed their arse to them on a plate when overturning their 'ruling'.

That "leaseback deal of monstrous terms" will be what happens at end of admin two early next year.

Oh, it's next year again now? But, early this time. Did you clear this with the Hellish QC?

:lol:

There's more complete shite in this thread from plastics and diddies than even the slurry pit the WKR continually adds to.