Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Any evidence for that? But as you know I was severely critical of the Celtc fans behaviour in Brentford.

I mean, sponsored by Yates? FFS.

Yea, you seen the twitter of the Celtic fan who was there and who was the one who said his fellow fans were singing songs about Lee. You critical of Celtic? :lol: ma arse. You're too fixated on Rangers.

Post #136234 by your mate wunf.

Oh, dry you're crotchless panties....

You well know I posted the 2nd pic because that was the non bun one. If the 2nd was the shop, it was based on a bun one, hence posting it.

Doesn't mean to say sambuca hasn't fecked up.....

Rico, I am impressed by your knowledge of Scots Law and references therein to transfer embargo.

Also this shite has been covered a gazillion times before and, as a regular poster here, I am really disappointed. WTF is wrong with the Ps that they can't remember what has happened to their most posted-about team?

Seeing as I know you're a decent bloke I'll give you a quick summary:

• The SFA imposed a signing-embargo of 12 months.
  • We said they were not competent to do so and took them to the Court of Session.
  • Lord Glennie agreed that the SFA made a c**t of it.
  • The SFA in, possibly, the worst volte face that one can possibly imagine then said, "OK the ban runs until just-about the end of the signing window. If you go back to the CoS then it will be worse".

The thing that disturbs me is that The SFA made a monumental f**k up yet not one single P&D called them about it.

I thought it was a registration embargo, not a signing embargo. If it was a signing embargo, you soon showed that pesky old SFA!

Out of signal all day so just catching up and the second thing I see is this lovely piece on how their soon to be appointed chairman got on the board on the dead club...

I worked in IBM when McClelland was the plant manager at Greenock and I dealt with him when he published the McClelland report (more on that later).

Anyway, anyone who worked in IBM Greenock at the time would have told you that the main key requisites to get on, were to be from the Inverclyde area, be a Mason, play golf, say yes to senior management and simply spend a lot of time in the office. McClelland ticked all the boxes and slowly but surely, this unremarkable man made his way to the top. I say unremarkable in that he is painted as some real visionary and captain of Industry, but has anyone heard him speak? Does he have a huge list of speaking engagements? Does he get many gigs out of Scotland? The answer to all of these is a resounding no. He's not self made and never ran his own business and has been a salaried lackey (like me) all his days.

At IBM, under the direction of his US paymasters, the manufacturing of Consumer Desktops (the awful Aptiva device) was to be put to subcontracters. Now, good procurement would mean that such operations would be put to tender where established electronic subcontract manufacturers would be invited to bid and at the time Scotland had Solectron, Fullarton, USI (not sure if Jabil were about then). But oh no!! The bold John, after being Private Jetted on Murray's plane to Marseille (CL Semi Final Timmy) and given the board room succulent lamb, gave it to the recently and specifically formed "MIMTEC", Murray's company at their facilities in Peat Road Livingston and Faulds Park in Gourock. It was an abject disaster and the aforementioned Fullartons ended up taking it over and McClelland was subsequently mutually consented from his £100k pa job in 1995 and replaced by Ian Crawford (Kilmarnock fan and geek) and then by huge tim, Charlie Morrison (good guy).

Murray, then rewards McClelland with a seat on the board of the now deceased Rangers FC. It is also at this time McClelland starts to appear on "committees" and "boards" such as Scottish Enterprise Renfrewshire, which was then the wholly autonomous Renfrewshire Enterprise.

Fast forward to 2006 and after nearly 10 years flitting between the **** and sitting on all manner of publically funded "boards" he is commissioned to write the "McClelland Report" into Public Sector Procurement in Scotland. Except, he did not write it, he merely put his name to it! How do I know this??? I was one of the team of Cap Gemini (the mob who had the original ePrcorement Scotland implementation gig) Management Consultants who wrote it!!!

A team of 4 guys (2 ****, 1 *** and 1 Rugger loving Edinburgh based Englishman) from Cap Gemini wrote 90% of the report, which was then top and tailed by a guy in the then Scottish Executive.

Anyway, that's McClelland's real CV. The guy is one of life's great imposters, he knows this, but he does at times, tend to forget it.

:D :D

I wondered where Blin comes into it.

Formerly on the board of Scottish Enterprise with Angus Grossart and Gavin Masterton, and currently on the board of our national orchestra with none other than jack Irvine :D

Jobs for the boys or whit ?

The buns are fecked.