Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You see, I don't need to insist that Rangers are completely and utterly dead and gone forever.

I don't go in for Sevco or 'the' Rangers patter. I can readily accept that Rangers live on in a meaningful form. It's not been seamless though and the insistence that nothing has changed, that club and company are separate in a way never previously suggested by anyone with an interest, is just so, so ludicrous.

That's why Spence isn't wrong and why BP's line is convoluted nonsense.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Rejects? Dundee Uniteds captain and Motherwells best player last season.

Motherwell's best player?? Dont make me laugh. Faddy scored more goals in fifteen games than Law scored all season. Higdon was player's player of the year and top goal scorer in the country, Hutchy had his best season yet. Murphy was snapped up by the Championship. Randolph made it into the ROI squad, Ojaama recently played in Legia Warsaw's Champions League game, Humphrey and Lasley both had more assists than Law by some distance.

All in I would say Law made the right move - Found a level where he will be a real standout.

Edited by Burma

D'uh. Yes I knew you were ya idiot. You posted what I was going to type. :1eye

Simple minds can be easily read and yours is most definitely simple because there is only one functioning neuron left.

The only idiot here is you but you're too thick to comprehend that.

That was part of my complaint, I'll not disclose the rest of it though Norris.

At least tell us which crayons you used - I'm assuming you kept the red and blue ones for the protest A4 sheet banner? Can't be much of them left, what with that Middleton bint dropping her sprog and all... :lol::lol:

I'm not seething at all. I'm within my rights to complain about Jum Spences inaccuracies and the fact a 'Professional' let's his own hatred get in the way of his job.

Aye but who really gives a f**k? All you're doing is giving the wee fanny more airtime than his ignorant ineptitude deserves. When I read stuff like this I shrug my shoulders and roll another cigarette.

Plus he has a point: John Mcclelland was useless.

Edited by The_Kincardine

When I type the word 'l e t s' it automatically adds an apostrophe, like 'let's'

Your lack of intelligence at times is breathtaking.

Now if you hadn't been a complete fanny by correcting posters ? I mean P&D's posts only because you appear to lose sight of when The Rangers fans do have the same errors by showing bad spelling,grammar & punctuation,no one would have batshitted an eyelid and moved on regardless. :1eye