Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Buns think they have nailed who charlotte is, I doubt it is Henry Clarkson, but they are moist over the thought.

Might take a trip to johnny foxes on Friday and ask him :D

http://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/

It looks like the BBC trust will have to rule on BBC Scotlands dishonesty again.

If the SFA grow a pair and quickly rule on the breach of the transfer embargo and the soon to be confirmed appointment of two board members who are banned from holding the positions, then the Beeb won't need to :)

Nobody is banned.

Link please to the SFA announcement that Murray and mcclelland are allowed.....

Need that afore you could possibly appoint them. They are banned up til then.

Unless Youse Dinnae Care....

Google the SFA Articles of Association. Read section 10 and you'll see such decisions are discretionary.

Aye. They are banned at the moment. Link to rangers application for SFA to use their discretion then ? Nah, appoint them first.......tis the shipyard way....

Jim Spence said: "John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died". Jamming the BBC switchboards, the boycott is back on.

Ra peepul are no happy

Dear old Spencey - he's a lovable old devil. And he's right.

I can accept that the existing Rangers are a sort of continuation of what was therefore before, in significant ways.

However, what Spence says is absolutely correct. I know we've got this contrived nonsense about a company being utterly divorced from its club and allowing another company to take over. Even if we gloss over the ludicrous doublethink needed to accept this though, it's perfectly true that the thing McClelland was chairman of, died.

I hope 'the people' do go daft over this. It's funny.