Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I already said that I don't want mini ( Paul Murray ) on the board and neither do most Rangers fans, Mhonkey. It's absolute stupidness having another four people on the board.

The fact that you would use that word as opposed to stupidity clearly defines your level of 'stupidness'.

The fact that you would use that word as opposed to stupidity clearly defines your level of 'stupidness'.

His phone does that automatically, don't you read, ffs?

That's right, he relies on a phone to communicate his thoughts. A piece of plastic and metal which he apparently believes is smarter than him, and therefore should take the blame for any mistakes in his posts.

On this point, perhaps uniquely, I am inclined to agree. :lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Simple minds can be easily read and yours is most definitely simple because there is only one functioning neuron left.

The only idiot here is you but you're too thick to comprehend that.

Smacks of 'Teddyitis' and severe comprehension problems .... contagious disease amongst the bears.

In what way though, did Spence (presumably the wee fanny in question) display ignorant ineptitude in his comments this evening?

He not only crossed, but pole-vaulted over, the Party Line. Hangin's too good for the subversive wee oik. :lol:

Kincardine, I hope you're well supplied with GV for the next few weeks - or are you an Old Holborn man? I'm fairly sure those upstarts at Amber Leaf haven't tempted you with their sleazy "free papers" malarkey...

Just to remind you that I've taken note of this comment. When I'll no doubt need to refer to it in 6-7 months time.

Could you at least let us know if you or Hellish or WKR or whoever else is likeliest to be right?

It's somewhat tedious preparing for the final curtain time and again.

Crivvens, jings and help ma boab, wee Jum Spence sure has caused a stooshie.

Atleast he's not being downbeat about it.

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence3h

Whits wae aw thu hoastulity o'er whit wus saud oan @bbcsportsound thu nicht? Ye'd muss me uf ah wunt tae @SkySportsNews sae ye wid!

You're weird as f**k.

Weird? Nah, I see it more as being somewhat individual - you know, having no desire to subsume my identity for the sake of belonging to a tribal unit, and thereby being categorised, however unfairly( :lol:), according to the worst traits of that group.

(Get one of your "uncles" to explain).

In what way though, did Spence (presumably the wee fanny in question) display ignorant ineptitude in his comments this evening?

Simply by appealing to the lowest common denominator in a rabble-rousing manner. It is so easy toget attention by posting shite and by saying things that folk like to hear and which will rile others. I will demonstrate this in my next post

Kincardine, I hope you're well supplied with GV for the next few weeks - or are you an Old Holborn man? I'm fairly sure those upstarts at Amber Leaf haven't tempted you with their sleazy "free papers" malarkey...

Strictly GV and Blue (natch) papers. I had a day trip to Paris last week so I've 1/2 a kg of GV in the hoose to do me for the next day or two.

I have bought Amber Leaf and the 'free' papers from petrol stations before in extremis. It's like smoking through wood shavings!

Edited by The_Kincardine

OK I have posted here through thick and thin since we went in to Administration and I am sick of defending the indefensible. Bears, we have to accept reality. David Murray declared the death of our great club and appointed Craig White as executioner.

Let’s just admit it: What was founded in 1872 died in 2012 and we have to keep our chins up. Our titles and history have all gone.

What’s worse is that we could face, “The Dead Cat Bounce” and die again by the end of the year. We are rapidly running out of cash and face becoming The The Rangers – if the football authorities allow us.