Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Roll ups are bogging full stop.

How is it going my fellow Sevconian? I know defending your deceased club is like cherishing Jimmy Saville, but you must look forward and follow your new club wherever it may go. Even if it means marching off a cliff (again) :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

Viking Stavanger lost. :(

Bud, I go to Stavanger quite a lot on business - usually midweek.

However, I took a Sunday evening flight from Gatwick to Stavanger in February (or it may have been March). There were at least 6 families on the plane with boys wearing newly-bought Chelsea and Arsenal tops. Yer Noggies like fitba - but seemingly not Norwegian fitba.

OK I have posted here through thick and thin since we went in to Administration and I am sick of defending the indefensible. Bears, we have to accept reality. David Murray declared the death of our great club and appointed Craig White as executioner.

Let’s just admit it: What was founded in 1872 died in 2012 and we have to keep our chins up. Our titles and history have all gone.

What’s worse is that we could face, “The Dead Cat Bounce” and die again by the end of the year. We are rapidly running out of cash and face becoming The The Rangers – if the football authorities allow us.

That's fine, now what about this nonsense post you promised.

Bud, I go to Stavanger quite a lot on business - usually midweek.

However, I took a Sunday evening flight from Gatwick to Stavanger in February (or it may have been March).  There were at least 6 families on the plane with boys wearing newly-bought Chelsea and Arsenal tops.  Yer Noggies like fitba - but seemingly not Norwegian fitba.

Aye, they love the EPL mate.

Loads of them in town for the oil show. Good lads who love the bev. Good craic in the Deen this week.

I already said that I don't want mini ( Paul Murray ) on the board and neither do most Rangers fans, Mhonkey. It's absolute stupidness having another four people on the board.

This post is absolute stupidity.

This post is absolute stupidity.

I am not sure why. BP and I do not get on but he is right. Paul Murray can get tae f**k and adding 4 members to a bloated board is madness. How many directors do we actually need? Certainly not another 4. This is madness. We are not a big business and the last thing we need is 8 or 9 directors.

The fact that you would use that word as opposed to stupidity clearly defines your level of 'stupidness'.

f**k, Edwood Woodwood beat me to it.

8 goals in 30 mins Eddy, thought you said the Weakers were doing good?

I am not sure why. BP and I do not get on but he is right. Paul Murray can get tae f**k and adding 4 members to a bloated board is madness. How many directors do we actually need? Certainly not another 4. This is madness. We are not a big business and the last thing we need is 8 or 9 directors.

It's crazy. Mather was moaning about the cost of an EGM but now we have four new board members who will more than likely be on big salaries. f**k having mini on the board him and McColl making their demands whilst putting nothing into the club.

It's crazy. Mather was moaning about the cost of an EGM but now we have four new board members who will more than likely be on big salaries. f**k having mini on the board him and McColl making their demands whilst putting nothing into the club.

Fucking hell, twice in one night. Can't even use my stopped clock analogy. :(

Right now I am really worried. I agreed with you 2x the other night and now I agree with you again ;)

You are on the money, china. How many directors do we actually need? Will someone please do a proper disclosure of our books? This situation is making me grumpy as f**k.

Right now I am really worried. I agreed with you 2x the other night and now I agree with you again ;)

You are on the money, china. How many directors do we actually need? Will someone please do a proper disclosure of our books? This situation is making me grumpy as f**k.

The AGM will be coming up soon anyway and all the directors will be up for re-election so hopefully we will get rid of some of them, I'll not hold my breath though.

Of course you're bothered - Rico's a p***k. Bennet, however, has your number and rips it out of you over and over - that's the only reason you're down on the man.

Well, that and your homophobic hatred.

Naah Bennett is weasely c.u.n.t through and through .... trust a twat like you to play the homophobic card .. yet again.