Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Simply by appealing to the lowest common denominator in a rabble-rousing manner. It is so easy toget attention by posting shite and by saying things that folk like to hear and which will rile others.

But his comments can only be interpreted as rabble-rousing, or even remotely contentious in the absurd context of the Rangers situation. Had he said the same thing of say, Gretna, nobody would bat an eye. Now obviously, far fewer people care about Gretna, but the actual nature of the comment itself, if applied to Gretna, would excite no comment at all, even by someone looking to nit-pick, as it's demonstrably true.

However, with Rangers, this doublethink must be applied. The dishonest, unprofessional thing to do would be to contort language in a way to avoid saying that the thing McClelland chaired, died a death.

Incidentally, I listened to the podcast in an insmoniac blur overnight and didn't actually hear the comment from Spence. I may have missed it, but I wonder if the comment had been pulled. If so, it's cowardly and disappointing.

Of course you're bothered - Rico's a p***k. Bennet, however, has your number and rips it out of you over and over - that's the only reason you're down on the man.

Well, that and your homophobic hatred.

You'll have some examples of this "homophobic hatred", then?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't care how Bennett gets his jollies, but to gaily slander another poster's family members (alive and dead) in order to appear "amusing", even when he's been politely asked not to, is out of order.

His Defender of the Oppressed schtick is pathetic, and his hypocrisy is nothing short of breathtaking. Jakeys, junkies and alkys all get the wee snide jabs, but an ICBINR player can't keep out of the bookies? Get that man professional help, quick! :yucky

His pathetic stalking of my posts is rather amusing, given his current success rate, but indicative of a worryingly stalkerish personality.

Anyhoo, I'll type this slowly, so you might understand better - thinking Bennett is a cúnt is not homophobic. It's simply thinking bennett's a cúnt. Got it?

Guess how much respect I have for those who defend him purely on the basis of the team he supports?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't care how Bennett gets his jollies, but to gaily slander another poster's family members (alive and dead) in order to appear "amusing", even when he's been politely asked not to, is out of order.

His Defender of the Oppressed schtick is pathetic, and his hypocrisy is nothing short of breathtaking. Jakeys, junkies and alkys all get the wee snide jabs, but an ICBINR player can't keep out of the bookies? Get that man professional help, quick! :yucky

His pathetic stalking of my posts is rather amusing, given his current success rate, but indicative of a worryingly stalkerish personality.

Anyhoo, I'll type this slowly, so you might understand better - thinking Bennett is a cúnt is not homophobic. It's simply thinking bennett's a cúnt. Got it?

Guess how much respect I have for those who defend him purely on the basis of the team he supports?

Easy

post-40337-0-12497500-1378368410.jpg

You asked for this before and it was delivered at the time - have you forgotten your tawdry attempt to belittle and marginalise whilst idealising your family model?

Your memory may be failing - mine most certainly is not. Although I suspect your memory is fine - you're just hoping the passing of time will erase the stain of your bigotry.

It wont.

Can't do it then Bendy?

Did you hear the good news for the oldest Rangers in the country? They made their first cup final in 22 years, excellent match last night.

You asked for this before and it was delivered at the time - have you forgotten your tawdry attempt to belittle and marginalise whilst idealising your family model?

Your memory may be failing - mine most certainly is not. Although I suspect your memory is fine - you're just hoping the passing of time will erase the stain of your bigotry.

It wont.

Yes, I asked for it before. No, it wasn't delivered. Lenin/Himmler mode once again, you pathetic little bigot.

Again - proof of homophobia, or just fúck off, you tedious wee troll.

No card playing required when highlighting the WKR's outburst.

Only you'll know why your willing to be an apologist for his behaviour.

And where is this legendary "outburst"?

My pointing out that Bennett wouldn't know the experience of a traditionally composed family is like him pointing out that I'll never know the experience of male-male sex - accurate, and only possibly offensive if one actively seeks to be offended. Very interesting that this is one of the few areas where the weaselly little cúnt doesn't even try to have a pop at YT. Ever wonder why?

Pretty amusing that you choose to take offence on his behalf - perhaps it could be argued that you feel he's being victimised. Only if you were really, really thick, though.

Aaaahhh, now I see...

Rangers envy? My club were already destroyed and reshaped into a new one, we have fought our way to the top of Scottish football through every league in the senior game. We are not facing financial disaster. We've been there done that, without the stress of monetary worries' please remind me why I should be envious.