Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Managed about two sentences of that before the migraine kicked in.

Before your migraine kicks in completely any chance you can provide proof of the allegation you made against me. 4th time of asking. Is there a reason you have ignored my previous requests?

Plotting by PM, grow a pair and say it in the forum Norman.

Alright, Bennett.

I said that I pointed out that, by your lifestyle choices, you were ill-equipped to comment on someone's relationships in a "traditional" family unit - at least in comparison to someone who had first-hand experience of such a relationship. I'm sure you remember the exchange.

You may agree with me or not - that's your prerogative. I'm fairly sure that you did not take that as a homophobic slur, as you'd have been dragging it up ad nauseam since then. That others have done so says more about them than anything else.

Personally, I find that your lying, hypocrisy and attempted bullying give me more than enough reasons to despise you.

HTH.

Nearly a week later on and no annual accounts put into the public domain ?.

Something is not right <_< .

I smell shite coming over the horizon and why the EGM was thwarted by adding 4 new directors to hide the smell of the impending misery for ra bears.

I smell shite coming over the horizon and why the EGM was thwarted by adding 4 new directors to hide the smell of the impending misery for ra bears.

Fuxake, HB, it's only a week. How long did the old club take to comply with finicky wee rules like that?

Patience, laddie. The longer they take, the funnier they'll be.

The board which Walter Smith described as dysfunctional, sorted with another "deal"? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer management.

Its comedy gold watching Norris trying to convince people he's not homophobic. :lol: :lol:

I'm quite entertained by those plastics and diddies lining up to defend his hideous bigotry.

Even after he posted the very proof he demanded from me - himself.

It's as if he knew all along exactly what I was referring to whilst claiming to know nothing about it. Should we be surprised at his duplicity? The WKR, after all, moves in mysterious ways.

The secret uniform wearer has told us often enough to remove any chance of doubt.

:lol:

Its comedy gold watching Norris trying to convince people he's not homophobic. :lol: :lol:

Aye, OK. In the grown-up world, accusations like that are actually frowned upon, could even ruin someone's life.

Slightest bit of a smidgeon of a tad of a minim of an iota of homophobia from me? Nope, but we'll throw the accusation anyway. It's only the internet, after all - and if I'm careful to clear my history, even Mum won't know.

Truly fucking Batshit.

Actually the true comedy is consistently supplied by you and Bennett.

You appear to be rather fixated on the issue ? Constant repitition is failing to bolster your position (such that it may be) or provide any accuracy over your OPINION - which, of course, you are welcome to hold.

In summary Batshit Potato (aka AWRA) (aka British Patriot) and in words of your understanding; "Awa an' boil yer heid ya fanny, yer talking oot yer erse - as usual"

Anyway... isn't it your turn on The Board of Directors by now ?

Aye, OK. In the grown-up world, accusations like that are actually frowned upon, could even ruin someone's life.

Slightest bit of a smidgeon of a tad of a minim of an iota of homophobia from me? Nope, but we'll throw the accusation anyway. It's only the internet, after all - and if I'm careful to clear my history, even Mum won't know.

Truly fucking Batshit.

You're trying too hard Norris. Just accept who you are and less of denial.

Actually the true comedy is consistently supplied by you and Bennett.

You appear to be rather fixated on the issue ? Constant repitition is failing to bolster your position (such that it may be) or provide any accuracy over your OPINION - which, of course, you are welcome to hold.

In summary Batshit Potato (aka AWRA) (aka British Patriot) and in words of your understanding; "Awa an' boil yer heid ya fanny, yer talking oot yer erse - as usual"

Anyway... isn't it your turn on The Board of Directors by now ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: