Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So why did Burma delete his post if not because of duplication?

Surely not that hard to admit if you fucked up?

You don't really know Becky that well, do you, AB? Check out the Up Helly Aa (sjc's boat thread) over on GN when he went up in flames quite spectacularly. Carries on as if nothing happened. Handy attitude, mind, if you claim to follow rangers... :lol:

9th time of asking.

Where is the proof of the allegation you made against me?

Why are you ignoring this?

Did you lie?

He could have replied to the alleged post so we could see it's content or took a screen shot,but he didn't did he because it really was a double post wasn't it and Becky is just being a fud about nothing because that's the was Becky is.

No, you've jumped to the wrong conclusion again and thats a terrible thing to use for point scoring.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe you should go to the link I provided earlier for Ragers Media you can have a real good giggle there !!!.

Just saw that :lol:

"134 Million pounds was lost to the Scottish taxpayer when Rangers died and were liquidated."

If you tell a lie often enough.......

That lot wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the arse.

I saw it on follow follow, apart from owing the taxpayer £134m, the best laugh came when i read some of the names on it.

Two posts - one of which has a happy wee smilie. The second of which has you stating that you laughed at the page.

There's some nasty stuff on there, but you just what, let that go because the rest was so funny? No wonder you, Batshit and No. 8 get on so well.

Maybe you should go to the link I provided earlier for Ragers Media you can have a real good giggle there !!!.

You wrongly used a terrible subject for point scoring and now try to condone it by posting some nonsense about Rangers Media, a website i haven't used in years.

I've always given you the benefit of the doubt but i reckon that Tedi and others were right about you.

Two posts - one of which has a happy wee smilie. The second of which has you stating that you laughed at the page.

There's some nasty stuff on there, but you just what, let that go because the rest was so funny? No wonder you, Batshit and No. 8 get on so well.

I'm still laughing at it, £134m owed to the taxpayer - those poor poor hospitals.... :lol:

Scumbag IMO. Time for a new Alias I think vicky ya bellend.

Yep. Would recommend that a new ailas is created in order to start afresh. Or he could just stick to his Bendarroch account. Either way benny has had his day and much like rangers should now be liquidated (not literally before the sensitive orcs start accusing me of condoning murder). Edited by Burma

You wrongly used a terrible subject for point scoring and now try to condone it by posting some nonsense about Rangers Media, a website i haven't used in years.

I've always given you the benefit of the doubt but i reckon that Tedi and others were right about you.

Fúck off with the deflection, Bennett. Did you forget you weren't posting on a rangers-specific site? Normal people find the shite you and your ex-Sisters throw pretty fucking abhorrent. I realise that this may come as a surprise, what with you being such a well-repected poster on here and all, but some of us have standards.

Please provide evidence of your allegation against me.

Are you a liar?

Re the stars petition, are those stars officially sanctioned by the SFA anyway? I always thought they were just made up shite, a marketing ploy to get the hard of thinking to replace their 5 season old shirts with a new one. I know UEFA endorse the stars for European competition but then those stars should only really be displayed when playing in a UEFA run competition.

Basically the stars mean nothing unless endorsed by the authority recognising the competition, is there a link to show where the SFA award stars for so many championships? Or is it just as I thought, as important as the colour of my last shite?

WTF !,seriously you've lost it now :lol: .

Trying to evade being caught out laughing at child abuse content by accusing me of what exactly ?,this is the most futile defence of stupidity you may have come up with yet and you didn't even quote what these so called others were right about either :blink: .

Yes I did make a blunder by actually not posting the JPEG when I was making fun of you,but that's about it ffs.

WTF !,seriously you've lost it now :lol: .

Trying to evade being caught out laughing at child abuse content by accusing me of what exactly ?,this is the most futile defence of stupidity you may have come up with yet and you didn't even quote what these so called others were right about either :blink: .

Yes I did make a blunder by actually not posting the JPEG when I was making fun of you,but that's about it ffs.

Typical Celtic fan, will use any method no matter how vile and disgusting to point score.

You and several others have reached a new low today.

As important as the colour of your shite. I never really thought about it to be honest, I always thougth they put them there just to get it up timmy. I have never seen any other clubs use stars in reference to domestic titles, I could be wrong.

There are some, I believe Tedi has a list of them, next to his list of links and his History of Portuguese Football. As nI recall, many of them were lesser teams wanting to have something on their shirts because Milan/Real/Bayern did.

Really, really, desperate. Especially when you know they'd give up every one of them to have won the Big One.

Stars are just marketing mush. The responsibility for what goes on the shirt is really only governed by SFA when it comes to size in pretty much the same way as they limit sponsor logos etc.

The cash cow that is TRIFC's fan base is a ripe fruit awaiting picking. Their appearance in the Premiership (whenever that may happen) will surely be preceded by that long awaited Orange shirt complete with 5 large stars as well as three smaller stars for each divisional title since their re-incarnation. It's bound to sell more units than Apples' i-phones :lol:

Thoroughly appalled at benny's use of child abuse to point score. Tantamount to condoning it. Go get yourself a new account benny as it's unlikely you will treated with anything more than disdain here from now on. Telling lies about other posters is one thing but you crossed the line.

Alright, Bennett.

I said that I pointed out that, by your lifestyle choices, you were ill-equipped to comment on someone's relationships in a "traditional" family unit - at least in comparison to someone who had first-hand experience of such a relationship. I'm sure you remember the exchange.

You may agree with me or not - that's your prerogative. I'm fairly sure that you did not take that as a homophobic slur, as you'd have been dragging it up ad nauseam since then. That others have done so says more about them than anything else.

Personally, I find that your lying, hypocrisy and attempted bullying give me more than enough reasons to despise you.

HTH.

Lifestyle choices, aye good one Norman.

I'm sure you claimed that due to you having a wife and her kids - you were normal and due to my "lifestyle choices" i wasn't.

Not your fault, just down to how your auld faither dragged you up, i feel sorry for you.

He's gone now, so later on, because he's logged off and then back on again,

NONE OF THIS AFTERNOON WILL EVER HAVE HAPPENED.

Got that? Good. ;)

Burma is blocked, i hope all of those posts from him were for me :lol:

If he's going to call me a "poof" then he should have just said it, rather than trying to be sleekit about it and sneak it in.

Lifestyle choices, aye good one Norman.

*(I'm sure) you claimed that due to you having a wife and her kids - you were normal and due to my "lifestyle choices" i wasn't.

Not your fault, just down to how your auld faither dragged you up, i feel sorry for you.

*My brackets

Go get the evidence LiarBoy..............

Everything you post is entirely without value or credence unless you supply proof. So.... off you go honey, away and bring everyone the one thing that MIGHT vindicate your pathetic and MOCK outrage. :1eye

Take yer time too.... ;)