Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I haven't a clue what this homophobic shite is but folk should just stop it.  Calm doon, Burma.  You made the best joke of the day so just relax.

Aye, true. The character assassination deflection tactic was over used by the Sevco side of the discussion but seems to have backfired a great deal now that No8 (one of the more prolific at using the style of rhetoric) was shown to be a real low life bigot. He has now been silenced and Tedi has walked out in sympathy. If the name calling and character asassinations had be left out of the thread there may well have been some good intelligent discussion but the tone was set and the duelling weapons chosen.

:D wasn't even joking tk....we did that eons ago..might search if I can be arsed...

Eh, so that last few pages have taught us 'what' exactly?

If you call benny a certain "p" word he will block you.

Hmmmmmm......could be a non existent BRALT for him if we play our cards right :lol:

Wunf i I am partial to both. Lambeg Drum and 50g of Drum seeing I smoke like a lum.

I've been at my work all day so just tried to catch up on 200+ posts and most of it is bickering shite. Ergo today's posts have told us heehaw except BP got his laptop from a bin, Ken cannae join the grammar polis and you made a good joke combining my love of tobacco with my appreciation of good music.

Ach, dug wi a bone n aw rat.

Aye, I do understand. - having flogged many a dead horse myself. Sometimes you have to haud yer wheesht?

I haven't a clue what this homophobic shite is but folk should just stop it. Calm doon, Burma. You made the best joke of the day so just relax.

Bizarre. Anecdotal evidence has you and me, Kincardine, as two of the grumpiest old feckers on here - yet we're the ones who found humour in "poof-gate". Youngsters lacking a sense of perspective, do you think?

:D wasn't even joking tk....we did that eons ago..might search if I can be arsed...

Eh, so that last few pages have taught us 'what' exactly?

If you call benny a certain "p" word he will block you.

Hmmmmmm......could be a non existent BRALT for him if we play our cards right :lol:

If you look back, Wunf, you don't even have to do that. One slip of the sausage fingers and you're off the Christmas Card List Chez Vicky.

Although, in Bennett's defence (and I don't type that often) It was Batshit Potato taking up arms for the Oppressed this time.

And making an almighty arse of it, to boot. :lol:

There you go kincardine , and wrk even commented at the time.

Am I the only bam with a longer memory than Jack Nicholson ?

:lol:

Folk who don't get Wunf's allusion should take a butchers here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/205523-jack-retires-due-to-memory-loss/

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/205523-jack-retires-due-to-memory-loss/

AB's fúck-up on there made me chuckle - that's what he gets for drinking with vikings! Held his hands up, mind - fair play.

If that thread had been last Friday I get the feeling you would've forgotten it by now <_<

Wunf i I am partial to both. Lambeg Drum and 50g of Drum seeing I smoke like a lum.

I've been at my work all day so just tried to catch up on 200+ posts and most of it is bickering shite. Ergo today's posts have told us heehaw except BP got his laptop from a bin, Ken cannae join the grammar polis and you made a good joke combining my love of tobacco with my appreciation of good music.

Aye, I do understand. - having flogged many a dead horse myself. Sometimes you have to haud yer wheesht?

Yup. It wasn't exactly an entirely uneventful day too. No clowns threatened or court room drama but the two conflicting statements from the happy new pals on the board bodes well doesn't it? The comedy continues...........

And Burma, BP/AWRA, WRK, SS, Wunf, Benny, bendy et all, you guys should just meet, oil up, f**k and be done with it. While Tedi watches at the door and rubs one out.

Yup. It wasn't exactly an entirely uneventful day too. No clowns threatened or court room drama but the two conflicting statements from the happy new pals on the board bodes well doesn't it? The comedy continues...........

And Burma, BP/AWRA, WRK, SS, Wunf, Benny, bendy et all, you guys should just meet, oil up, f**k and be done with it.  While Tedi watches at the door and rubs one out.

*et al

Bud is a really good bloke - and posts a lot on the cricket thread where he has been very helpful to me as a cricket virgin.

30+ years down here, and I still don't get cricket, tbh. I mean, I understand about batsman's wickets and bowler's wickets, declarations, when to play for the victory and when to hang on doggedly for the draw, but I just don't get it. Some of my mates have tried the "come and sit in the sun and have a few beers at the match" - but I can do that without the cricket. Spend the entrance fee on a nice bit of scran at a riverside pub, or go to the coast and pig out on all that healthy stuff they sell in Brid or Filey.

And Burma, BP/AWRA, WRK, SS, Wunf, Benny, bendy et all, you guys should just meet, oil up, f**k and be done with it. While Tedi watches at the door and rubs one out.

*et al

"et al"? That's your only response? Jeebus, That's just dropped me from a wee bit edgy to genuinely freaked out.....

"et al"? That's your only response? Jeebus, That's just dropped me from a wee bit edgy to genuinely freaked out.....

Sorry. *et alii *aliae (my favoured choice as there'd have to be some fems at an oiled up orgy, just to keep the interest going) or et alia