Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Edit - A Rangers fan just called JS an "odious, ignorant, semi-literate bigot".

That's as insane as Eva Braun calling Vera Lynn a dirty wee Nazi slapper or something.

He likened him to McCoist? :lol:

Wee Jum is getting the reaction he wanted. I showed that it is easy to get folk to react to posts. Personally? I couldn't give a f**k but I am amused at how would-up folk are.

Since the recording has been deleted (unless anyone has it?) how can we judge if it was attention seeking or just the truth slipping out?

Didn't go well? You're a homophobe and that's all about it.

Why were you laughing at Burma's so called 'typo'? Do you find the word poof amusing? Silly question of course you do that's why you said 'excellent typo'

I didn't say that, remember? I corrected you before. what I actually said was:

Best. Typo. Ever.

Again with the inappropriate "quote marks".

And yes, I laughed. Because it was fucking funny. Not the typo itself, but the juxtaposition with you and your mates' unfounded obsession with homophobia, and your (singular) eagerness to jump on typos when you've lost (yet another) argument.

A lot of us come on here for a giggle and a bit of light hearted banter. You and your faux-offended cronies are a proper buzzkill.

Oh, and one more unfounded accusation of homophobia and I will complain. It's becoming tedious now. No smilie.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I do wonder how many of the resident P&B The Rangers supporters would go to a match with Benny ???,actually has any of the resident P&B bears gone to a footy game with Benny or are they way too homophobic to go with Benny because their masculinity would take a huge dent at Ibrox beside a homosexual squealing "wahay boys get tore right into their arses".

Hellish - that's absolutely pathetic. Beneath contempt. WKR will be proud of you. And we'll see how many of the others turn on you for that.

I'd bet good money that Tedi, T_K, No 8 and the rest would be perfectly happy to go to a match with Bennet.

I'd have no problem with it at all - Bennet always strikes me as a decent guy, regularly incisive and he annoys the f**k out of plastics and diddies - all good.

I didn't say that, remember? I corrected you before. what I actually said was:

Best. Typo. Ever.

Again with the inappropriate "quote marks".

And yes, I laughed. Because it was fucking funny. Not the typo itself, but the juxtaposition with you and your mates' unfounded obsession with homophobia, and your (singular) eagerness to jump on typos when you've lost (yet another) argument.

A lot of us come on here for a giggle and a bit of light hearted banter. You and your faux-offended cromies are a proper buzzkill.

Oh, and one more unfounded accusation of homophobia and I will complain. It's becoming tedious now. No smilie.

Norris, paint it whatever way you want. I know what you are though.

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence15m

Quite a 24 hours for me. Now Dundee United inform me that BBC and me are not allowed any interviews.....

Jings, crivvens and help ma boab :lol:

Wee Jum is getting the reaction he wanted. I showed that it is easy to get folk to react to posts. Personally? I couldn't give a f**k but I am amused at how would-up folk are.

Eh? Has Spence ever done anything to suggest that he's some sly, sleekit schemer, always seeking a rise out of folk?

The guy seems about as inoffensive as it gets in the game. Surely it's not impossible that he was giving his honest opinion? It is, after all, the honest opinion of practically every football fan in Scotland except for yours.

Hellish - that's absolutely pathetic. Beneath contempt. WKR will be proud of you. And we'll see how many of the others turn on you for that.

I'd bet good money that Tedi, T_K, No 8 and the rest would be perfectly happy to go to a match with Bennet.

I'd have no problem with it at all - Bennet always strikes me as a decent guy, regularly incisive and he annoys the f**k out of plastics and diddies - all good.

So what you're saying is that as far as you know, none of you ever have attended a match with Bennett, or even met him in real life?

Oh, and that's "Bennett", by the way. You must be really good friends. :lol:

Lifestyle choices, aye good one Norman.

I'm sure you claimed that due to you having a wife and her kids - you were normal and due to my "lifestyle choices" i wasn't.

Not your fault, just down to how your auld faither dragged you up, i feel sorry for you.

Do us all a favour and resign again ... you lowlife.

Eh? Has Spence ever done anything to suggest that he's some sly, sleekit schemer, always seeking a rise out of folk?

The guy seems about as inoffensive as it gets in the game. Surely it's not impossible that he was giving his honest opinion? It is, after all, the honest opinion of practically every football fan in Scotland except for yours.

Rhatboy, I have nothing bad to say about Wee Jum. I certainly took no offense. It is interesting, though, that a simple comment takes the rise out of folk.