Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AWRA/Batshit Potato is rounding up all the homophobes and people who don't like cricket, he has even formed a group with Vicky the viking and some other like minded Peepul.

zvbj.jpg

Get to f**k, Johnny. We all know that you and posting pics has zero credibility. Why bother unless you have no shame?

Edited by The_Kincardine

:lol: Go f**k yourself you old p***k!!! You just cosy up there with your new best mate AWRA :wub:

What pictures has he posted?

It goes back to July when we played Sheffield Wed in a friendly.. The bold Johnny posted a pic of an EDL rally and claimed it was about Rangers.

I found him out.

Did he apologise? Did he f**k. His excuse was, "Well it COULD have been true".

This is why I hunt him whenever I see him post. I may well be an 'old p***k' but I am an honest 'old p***k' and when I f**k up I make an honest apology. He doesn't observe the rules of decency but seems happy to be ignorantly abusive.

It goes back to July when we played Sheffield Wed in a friendly.. The bold Johnny posted a pic of an EDL rally and claimed it was about Rangers.

I found him out.

Did he apologise? Did he f**k. His excuse was, "Well it COULD have been true".

This is why I hunt him whenever I see him post. I may well be an 'old p***k' but I am an honest 'old p***k' and when I f**k up I make an honest apology. He doesn't observe the rules of decency but seems happy to be ignorantly abusive.

:lol: can't believe a missed that.

You really are a sad c**t, I have posted about 4 apologies on the matter and an explanation every time you bring it up, you just can't let go can ya. You hunt me? :lol: :lol: Hunt away ya cretin..

The only cretin here is you Dougal. Imagine even posting something like that and trying to pass it off as Rangers fans ya sadact.

You really are a sad c**t, I have posted about 4 apologies on the matter and an explanation every time you bring it up, you just can't let go can ya. You hunt me? :lol: :lol: Hunt away ya cretin..

Not one genuine apology. It was always qualified. This is why I have an issue with you. Had you put your hands up and said you're wrong then fine. This is what normal folk do.

:lol: Imagine getting banned for racist comments and coming back under a different username.. Whats your view on this The_K??

I have no idea if BP and AWRA are the same blokes. Certainly BP and I agree on little - and we discussed this.

However, my point remains: You made a right c**t of yourself and until you admit it I will keep bringing it up.

It's late HBQC, I'm a wee bit tired so it's acceptable.

Like hell it is !,if you go around on a stupid crusade correcting other posters spelling and shit then expect it back at you.

If you can understand the posters intent then what is the problem other than you are making a huge fud about the sum of feck all !!!!.