Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:  :lol:   You've cheered me up on a miserable day Stoney and for that i thank you.

This from one who claims that it would not matter what some piece of papers says, you would still follow the club who took the place of Rangers as if they were Rangers. That is exactly what I've described, instead of CFC I moved on to support (I)CTFC. Just like you moved from RFC to RIFC.

You can't talk, Fergus.

The daily Batshit meltdown begins in earnest.

Won't be long until he starts hurling bigoted statements around.

But I live in hope that he will take a long hard look at himself and refrain from spouting his disdain for people with learning disabilities.

Its a forlorn hope but a hope nonetheless. The least we can hope for is that he avoids using disablist terms like "window licker" again.

The daily Batshit meltdown begins in earnest.

Won't be long until he starts hurling bigoted statements around.

But I live in hope that he will take a long hard look at himself and refrain from spouting his disdain for people with learning disabilities.

Its a forlorn hope but a hope nonetheless. The least we can hope for is that he avoids using disablist terms like "window licker" again.

:lol: :lol: fucking hell are you still rambling away with your pish. :lol:

:lol: :lol: fucking hell are you still rambling away with your pish. :lol:

Ah your talking to me again, good.

Its disappointing that you have not shown any remorse for your use of the vile and derogatory term "window licker".

Will you now apologise for using a term which dehumanises and degrades people with learning difficulties?

Ah your talking to me again, good.

Its disappointing that you have not shown any remorse for your use of the vile and derogatory term "window licker".

Will you now apologise for using a term which dehumanises and degrades people with learning difficulties?

It's 'You're' pal.

I don't apologise for anything lad, it's not in my nature. You're a nutjob though. :lol:

Folk? No, its Old Firm fans

I reckon at least half their support would walk away.

Stop trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

We all know its very well informed.

Even your 'Ultras' group is called The Blue Order. Why is that?

Oh.... and your Club does not go back to noughties never mind the 80's.

Fs :lol: he'll probably say it's got a sectarian meaning to it or some other pish on that level.

I am pretty sure that he thinks that. The sad thing is that he probably won't reply.

It's 'You're' pal. I don't apologise for anything lad, it's not in my nature. You're a nutjob though. :lol:

So you find it acceptable to degrade and dehumanise others simply because they have a disability, is that correct? Think we have discovered who the real nutjob is.

So you find it acceptable to degrade and dehumanise others simply because they have a disability, is that correct? Think we have discovered who the real nutjob is.

:lol: No, of course not. You have came up with that conclusion on your own. Carry on though I'm finding it somewhat amusing.

:lol: No, of course not. You have came up with that conclusion on your own. Carry on though I'm finding it somewhat amusing.

You are mistaking my question for a conclusion. Seeing as its amusing then shall we continue?

The term you used "window licker" is a base and derogatory term which fuels bigotry and dehumanises. With this in mind, please explain why you choose to use it.

Edited by Burma

You are mistaking my question for a conclusion. Seeing as its amusing then shall we continue?

The term you used "window licker" is a base and derogatory term which fuels bigotry and dehumanises. With this in mind, please explain why you choose to use it.

You really need to stop now, I'm actually 'lol' at you here. :lol:

Sorry but I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

You really need to stop now, I'm actually 'lol' at you here. :lol: Sorry but I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

But you wanted to continue. Why are you running away from this. You can't explain yourself therefore you have chosen to do the cowardly thing and claim that it's funny to degrade people with disabilities.

Im simply asking why you think the vile term "window licker" is acceptable.

You can't explain your view, maybe because you didn't think it through, however I suppose until you explain yourself most will come to the conclusion that you are simply very bigoted.