Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You really need to stop now, I'm actually 'lol' at you here. :lol: Sorry but I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

But you wanted to continue. Why are you running away from this. You can't explain yourself therefore you have chosen to do the cowardly thing and claim that it's funny to degrade people with disabilities.

Im simply asking why you think the vile term "window licker" is acceptable.

You can't explain your view, maybe because you didn't think it through, however I suppose until you explain yourself most will come to the conclusion that you are simply very bigoted.

I suppose that way is easier for you, as opposed to manning up to your numerous cock ups.

It is the cowards way out. But as he keeps running away then I must assume that he simply see's nothing wrong in espousing a disdain for those who have the challenges of a disability to contend with.

In fact he would appear to actually find it a source of hilarity hence his use of the term "window licker"

A tragic individual.

It is the cowards way out. But as he keeps running away then I must assume that he simply see's nothing wrong in espousing a disdain for those who have the challenges of a disability to contend with.

In fact he would appear to actually find it a source of hilarity hence his use of the term "window licker"

A tragic individual.

:lol:

Coming up with your own conclusion, keep it up.

Fuckinghell Ken. That is one utter balls-up of a post.

There is no agenda at Ibrox and there hasn't been for a generation, at least.

Aye, we fans like to sing some 'party songs' but why not? Folk can sing what they like - as long as it's within legal limits. Loads of fans chant pretty unsavoury shite and feel happy to do it.

Get back to the 80s with yer uninformed crap.

I was just trying to winkle out what exactly are Rangers / The Rangers' - a sporting competitor with other football clubs, or a rallying point for a defiant bunker mentality that gives a (financially benificial) nod and and wink to a outdated West of Scotland social division that belongs* to two centuries back?

(*edit - it never belonged anywhere in a sane world)

so back to the hyopthesis..... Rangers Mk3 ,, same old same old....or Rangers Mk3...Brave New World,, which would have the best chance of prospering?

Edited by Ken Fitlike

I had a go at confidemus (sic?) for something similar, truly disgusting behaviour.

And it would appear that anyone who challenges this type of language (based in ignorance and hatred) is simply dismissed as a "nutjob"

Thank f**k the world has moved on from this Alf Garnett thinking.

Whit? A dug got punched wearing Ra Hoops? That's 2 good reasons then.

I have to edit this to say I am the world's biggest shitebag and have only punched 1 person in my 53 years.

Aye The_ punching yourself once usually is the last time you'll ever do it as it can be very painful :rolleyes: .

Like I said I answer to no one. I don't need to explain myself to you or any other person.

You keep answering a lot of posts on here though don't you dopey :1eye .

You also don't need to explain yourself AWRA !,we all know you're a bigot of the highest order :( .

Like I said I answer to no one. I don't need to explain myself to you or any other person.

Then can't complain when you are exposed as a bigot whose language would be better suited to a BNP forum.

But you seem comfortable in the knowledge that you will viewed as such.

You keep answering a lot of posts on here though don't you dopey :1eye .

You also don't need to explain yourself AWRA !,we all know you're a bigot of the highest order :( .

Tbf it's easy to branded a bigot on here....

Adding O's and H's to names

Wanting Celtic to get beat

Hating Celtic

The name blue order

Giving Rangers fans green dots

Rangers fans giving other fans red dots.

I hope you reported the vile post otherwise such behavior will persist.

I have asked (continously) for him to retract it. He has ignored me.I have asked (continously) for him to apologise. He has refused. I have given him numerous chances to explain his behaviour. He won't. I have asked him to refrain from doing so in the future. He responded with "you're a nutjob"

Unfortunately I have no other recourse but to report him for disablism.

Hating Celtic

The name blue order

You missed the obvious one though.

Being a Bigot.

But yes the term does get bandied about a lot.

Hating Celtic

The name blue order

Right you are then Benny :) ,you've outed yourself as a bigot then :blink: well done :lol: .

Classic shoot yerself in the mouth technique from you :thumsup2 .

I have asked (continously) for him to retract it. He has ignored me.I have asked (continously) for him to apologise. He has refused. I have given him numerous chances to explain his behaviour. He won't. I have asked him to refrain from doing so in the future. He responded with "you're a nutjob"

Unfortunately I have no other recourse but to report him for disablism.

Ohhhh noooo don't report me. :lol: