Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are a complete cock socket aren't you creating alias profiles left,right & centre and not only that you have created a Hearts alias you wanker and have been outed by use of your grammar FUD.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/205537-hearts-v-celtic-saturday-september-14th-1230/page-6

I think you want to get caught because you don't try very hard to hide yourself these days,are you so addicted to P&B and get banned often that you now don't care and need to be caught so you can obviously seek out some counselling for your internet addiction ?.

Why don't you just fuck off and do us all a favour chump.

Edit to add AWRA !, I see you've just logged back on as BP after your Hertz alias just got BANNED :) what a throbber you are :lol: .

Most people use the phrase ' Zero pointer' you fucking weirdo, anyone who goes into the general nonsense forum will know this. That person you're talking about will more than likely be Paulo Sergio.

@BBCDouglasF

If #Rangers board thought Jim McColl’s backed off from his challenge, this should make them think again: bbc.in/161iTmx #rfc

@JackIrvine

@BBCDouglasF Douglas, have you seen The Bullshit Billionaire’s business plan? No? That’s funny, neither have Rangers.

@CharlotteFakes

Nomads and the requisitioners. Cenkos refused to give approval for the appointment of James Easdale to RIFC. (cont) tl.gd/n_1rme4sj

13946873-md.jpg

Most people use the phrase ' Zero pointer' you fucking weirdo, anyone who goes into the general nonsense forum will know this. That person you're talking about will more than likely be Paulo Sergio.

You have previous for making up profiles and appears to be the Rangers way :rolleyes: .

:wacko:

Liar or fool when you said JS should contact the police and was an "attention seeker"?

Simple answer will suffice, not that difficult is it?

I think he's came across as a bit of a Drama Queen in the whole episode.I feel he deliberately set out to goad Rangers fans and that he is an attention seeker, much like his friend Britney, who went to town with the hyperbole and his remarks about the Stasi.(One week we're Nazis and the next hard line Communists! puzzling! )

These clowns know they only have to mention certain buzz words to have some morons salivating like Pavlovs Dugs...

Anyway, glad to hear that Jum has tweeted PC Murdoch..... :thumsup2

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2013/09/trust-lies-and-su-spence.html#more

Edit to add: Also an extreme lack of perspective and self awareness with the Pastor Niemollor comparison.

Edited by Magoo9uk

Fighting talk from Mather there. :D

A speech you'd expect from any under fire CEO of course. Damning his detractors and backing his own team and vision is standard stuff in boardrooms across the land.

Reading between the lines, I wonder if Mathers' plan is one that, because he's focused on investors outlays (remember his Ticketus/Octopus background) he's unwilling to gamble that money on a high spending, fast track to the Premiership and whilst the squad is stronger now than it was last season he's unwilling to use the high (or over) spending tactic when they get there?

This would mean that they would not be challenging their 'enemies' with anything like the same stacked hand they were used to having to win titles and cups.

Is this new reality the thing that strident bears fear most? Being an average Premiership side? No more massive 'war chests'?

Seems like it's a fight between (over)spenders and savers....

Ding ding! :D

I have no idea what is going on anymore with Rangers. Not a clue.

Neither have I, but I do know it's funny.

Nobody does anymore but like williemillersmoustache says it good to laugh at them! :thumsup2

I think he's came across as a bit of a Drama Queen in the whole episode.I feel he deliberately set out to goad Rangers fans and that he is an attention seeker, much like his friend Britney, who went to town with the hyperbole and his remarks about the Stasi.(One week we're Nazis and the next hard line Communists! puzzling! ).

He wasn't referring to your political leanings.

You sound like one of the new breed of thin-skinned Rangers fan who are quick to take offence and think anyone who disagrees with the prevailing opinions on the insular follow follow has an agenda against the club.

I'd love to hear a live radio debate between Graham Spiers and magoo9uk. I wonder who would end up sounding like a paranoid fool...

I think he's came across as a bit of a Drama Queen in the whole episode.I feel he deliberately set out to goad Rangers fans and that he is an attention seeker, much like his friend Britney, who went to town with the hyperbole and his remarks about the Stasi.(One week we're Nazis and the next hard line Communists! puzzling! )

These clowns know they only have to mention certain buzz words to have some morons salivating like Pavlovs Dugs...

Anyway, glad to hear that Jum has tweeted PC Murdoch..... :thumsup2

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2013/09/trust-lies-and-su-spence.html#more

Edit to add: Also an extreme lack of perspective and self awareness with the Pastor Niemollor comparison.

Fail Again. The Police where called. Liar or Fool when you said they weren't?

And still no condemnation.

This exchange has been quite illuminating. We'll take your future moral grandstanding towards WRK with a bucketload of salt.

Ok boys & girls, i've been off this thread for a while (got a bit bored with the repetitive arguments tbh), i can see that something has happened in the last couple of days, so can someone sum up ?...or post a link so i can get back up to speed please.

Thank you

Statement from Chief Executive Craig Mather on behalf of the Board: http://rng.rs/15qmDBu

Retweeted by Chris McLaughlin
  1. If #Rangers board thought Jim McColl's backed off from his challenge, this should make them think again: http://bbc.in/161iTmx #rfc

2. @BBCDouglasF Douglas, have you seen The Bullshit Billionaire's business plan? No? That's funny, neither have Rangers.

Funniest thing is Mathers statement, incredible language, just crazy.

Still fighting like piss soaked cats in a bag.

"Excuse me waiter, can I have a large popcorn and a 2 nil away win for the Dandies please?"

Fail Again. The Police where called. Liar or Fool when you said they weren't?

And still no condemnation.

This exchange has been quite illuminating. We'll take your future moral grandstanding towards WRK with a bucketload of salt.

Have the Police issued a statement? All these twitterings are so confusing but thats progress for you i suppose.

All I want to know is this, if mathers thinks that the current board is doing the best for rangers does this include them running the club for huge losses month on month?

Surely the best thing for rangers would be to cull all those high earners and go with the young promising youngsters that are coming off the conveyor belt at Murray park(jokes!).

But seriously if running a club at a loss is seen in the best interests of rangers then this club truly is lost.

Ever notice when something bad is about to happen or be announced at rangers someone releases a statement which increases that rhetoric of us vs all of them etc.