Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody pointed and laughed at the Ibrokes disaster (the fact I use Ibrokes in this sentence is not poking fun at the disaster it is entirely unrelated, except those that take false outrage).

The same with John Greig walking away ,, has fck all to do with the disaster.

Everyone knows what the creator of the gif had no intention of linking the joke to the disaster .. it was simply a Rangers LEGend walking away. It had naff all to do with the disaster.

The fuds on here are simply playing their victim role as usual .. "oh look at what he did to us ,,, isn't it shocking".

If he had told a direct joke about the disaster victims (such as the outrageous Piper Alpha joke) it would be another thing entirely but he did not.

The only ones associating the joke with the disaster are the bears themselves ...

To be fair, it's not exactly a leap in the dark to see an association between the Ibrox Disaster memorial and the Ibrox Disaster.

I don't sing mate ... seems you're a deflective fud as well.

here is the context of the subject matter relating to the post.

In case you missed it I am discussing the specific post on here. You confused or you just another wee lying weasel?

The only liars on here are normally decked out in a skanky blue shirt with some iffy stars for tainted titles ... you should be at home with them.

You go to the football and don't sing? That's odd.

And by you I meant Celtic, apologies for not making that clear.

Orc fails to spot his logic fail shocker !!

The only problem with that is that given your IPO cash windfall why would any minor and non-structural repairs be shelved due to cost?

Let me guess ,... when they buy Ibrokes to lease-back to the suckers that very reason will be quoted to keep the price down ,., brilliant.,

My logic makes perfect sense. If a membrane on a roof needs replaced it no way effects the integrity of a structure. Then again, as I've already said, the damages could be minimal. Nobody in the general public knows what they are do they?

Correct it's not. However any reasonable person would take a look and determine exactly what the creator or author's intention's really were and come to a logical conclusion.

Is it a a jibe at the supports 'we don't do walking away' or is it a deliberate slur to the memorial of the dead.

I'd say the former.

To fly in with accusations otherwise is simply playing the victim ..

If certain people want to repeatedly use a memorial to dead fans in their jibes, so be it. They're bound to try to blame the other side for something as well.

Correct it's not. However any reasonable person would take a look and determine exactly what the creator or author's intention's really were and come to a logical conclusion.

Is it a a jibe at the supports 'we don't do walking away' or is it a deliberate slur to the memorial of the dead.

I'd say the former.

To fly in with accusations otherwise is simply playing the victim ..

The journalist in question didn't know it was that and thought it was a funny picture. He apologised and moved on. I think this part of the debate about the statue needs to as well

The monument was to mark the deaths of those in all three incidents due to the shoddy stadium was it not?   It was not exclusive to the 71 disaster.

And, eventually, it falls to a supporter of their biggest "enemies" to point out what the statute actually represents.

Their holiest of holies, and they didn't even know what it commemorated...

I'll certainly look into that, maybe next week.  Boring b*****d from the building trade me.  I'm not knocking you here (just your info :P ), but if there was an asbestos survey done on the stadium and there was even a remote risk there is categorically no way public entry would be allowed.

And again roof improvements is a grey area.  It could be something as simple as a membrane needing replacing.  I doubt it would be anything to do with the structure anyway.  As you said it should never be taken lightly, especially with the ammount of fans that go on a regular basis.

Got a bluenose mate who's a surveyor, he's a boring b*****d too. :P

He's also genuinely concerned by the current regime's seemingly lax attitude, and reneging on promises made in the IPO prospectus. He's written to the club to express his concerns but strangely enough he's yet to receive a reply.

With Ibrox being used for the commonwealth games you would've thought GCC would be all over this like a rash.

The John Grieg GIF I posted had absolutely fuck all to do with the Ibrox disaster you pair of fucking fannies getting offended by anything and ashamed of nothing.

It was a piss take of the bears slogan "we don't do walking away" and you two fuds damn well knew that before you posted your mock outrage encrusted with crocodile tears.

FANNIES.

It's a memorial statue you halfwit, ofcourse it has everything to do with the disaster.

The last few days have been absolutely disgusting on here and around half a dozen idiots who are showing little sign of stopping this scummy point scoring.

Edited by bennett

The journalist in question didn't know it was that and thought it was a funny picture. He apologised and moved on. I think this part of the debate about the statue needs to as well

Alex Thomson posted on twitter a few weeks before that, that he did indeed know what the statue was for.

It's a memorial statue you halfwit, ofcourse it has everything to do with the disaster.

The last few days have been absolutely disgusting on here and around half a dozen idiots who are showing little sign of stopping this scummy point scoring.

The fact you won't condemn your old club for trying to avoid paying compensation to the families proves you don't care about this at all and just want to point score. f**k off you horrible little vulture.

Orc-English Translator - - - - - ONLINE

" I, in common with my fellow-supporters, appear to have only the shakiest idea what our most sacred of monuments actually commemorates.

The last few days have been an absolute nightmare for me and mine, as our faux-outrage crumbles in the face of reason.

Our only possible reactions have been abuse, deflection and unrelated whataboutery - none of these have been effective, so can we move on, please?"

Agree with recent posts - let's put this little spat to bed. Orc-baiting is no fun when they score this many own goals.

What is your opinion of the Bears that claimed Sheriff Irvine was disloyal ... ?

Given that Bendy and you have such deep seated feelings in regards to this particular disaster, I thought you both would have a strong opinion on this ...

So which camp do you fall into .. he should have 'overlooked' the club's (honour and integrity) part in this or done the right thing?

Does the memorial apologise for the way it treated the victim's families as they tried to cover up their sins?

As Youngsy puts it .. we'll you brought the subject up!!

The conduct of the board of directors of Rangers in the aftermath of the disaster in 1971 was severely criticised by many Rangers fans and they were also criticised on this forum at some point by myself, indeed I stated the only official who came out of it all with great credit was Willie Waddell for his help and support to all families concerned. And no the memorial doesn't apologise for the behaviour of the board of directors but neither is it there to be used in any jocular fashion over any subject and before you say it, neither should the boys club scandal. Also as regards the memorial, i'll go further and say that imo there should have been something more appropriate for the victims, perhaps like an eternal flame.

What a scummy little bhoy you are. Not content with repeatedly raising the subject of child abuse into the thread - I've just noticed that image of the disabled guy you posted.

WKR.

Firstly - get yer eyes tested. Secondly, provide proof of coercion in that photo. Seems pretty fucking cheerful to me, and I'm not sure Willie Vass is known for 'shopping.

Noted. :lol:

Do you really think the Milan game was of such importance to Rangers fans.

You misunderstand. If they were released on Wednesday the news would have been overshadowed by the build up to the Milan game; thus, slipping under the radar.

Are you follow following?