Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, I'm absolutely bereft.

Just like me to get upset at a moron who can't read the "my team" under my avatar, and couldn't even get my "amusing" nickname from Bennett right, when you were desperate for Amigodom.

Never mind, I'm sure all your cogent posts since have ensured his admiration. You never know, you might have a beautiful future together. Better than your new club's, at any rate.

I could change the "my team" part and pretend to be a Killie fan. It doesn't actually make me one though, does it?

So Norris......What sort of songs did you sing at the piggery? You've admitted to being a republican so I'm guessing you belted out the old I Ran Away songs?

I could change the "my team" part and pretend to be a Killie fan. It doesn't actually make me one though, does it? 

So Norris......What sort of songs did you sing at the piggery? You've admitted to being a republican so I'm guessing you belted out the old I Ran Away songs? 

1. Why would you? Why would I? Why would anyone?

2. You do understand what a republican is, don't you? Bearing in mind there's a big old world outside of your scheme, try to think in terms other than your normal blue/green dichotomy.

1. Why would you? Why would I? Why would anyone?

2. You do understand what a republican is, don't you? Bearing in mind there's a big old world outside of your scheme, try to think in terms other than your normal blue/green dichotomy.

Norris try as you must, but you'll never be able to redeem yourself. You're what you are now deal with it, phal.

Wasting your time folks, chris/awra/batshit is far far far too stupid to understand. He probably thinks George Bush was in Sinn Fein :lol: Dirty Republican b*****d :lol:

Oh, and Johnny? Not that kind of Neo-Con fascist bastárd republican, either, thankyewveramuch. ;)

No, Hamilton. Do you have any connection to reality at all, or do you actually live in a world where all non-orcs support celtic and Gascoigne is a victim?

Remind me of your views on a certain cartoonist from Kilmarnock again?

Edited by bennett

That post would look pretty daft in isolation - following your last few contributions it absolutely screams, "moron".

That post would look pretty daft in isolation - following your last few contributions it absolutely screams, "moron".

Norris, you pretending to be a Killie fan is one of the most sad things I've seen on P&B. Just admit what you are and get over it.

Wasting your time folks, chris/awra/batshit is far far far too stupid to understand. He probably thinks George Bush was in Sinn Fein :lol: Dirty Republican b*****d :lol:

Dougal, I'm sick of typing this now, but remind me again of the two words you get mixed up? 'your' and 'you're' isn't it? Now if you're just some daft wee boy then I'll let it go but if you're over 16, then you have problems.

Remind me of your views on a certain cartoonist from Kilmarnock again?

Remind me of how that one finished up for you, again?

Oh yes. Two court appearances for Malky versus years of public bawbaggery from your hero. I admitted McCormick was at fault, you continued to play Gazza as a victim of a disease. Wee heads up, stupid - there's been more than one victim in that man's life. The fact that his ex-wife continues to trade (and I mean that literally) on his name renders her eligible for scorn, in my book, but the man himself used up any legitimate sympathy years ago.

Remind me of how that one finished up for you, again?

You asked me to leave it for personal reasons, i obliged until you tried to point score here.

Your relative battered his wife and daughter in law (x2), do not take the moral high ground here.

Maybe Scottish football fans could chip in and help the jambo's here...

A CAR park used by Hearts on match days is to be sold by the council.

The move leaves the cash-strapped club without enough space for its players, disabled supporters, officials and VIP guests.

• Comment: ‘Kick in the teeth for Hearts club and fans’

City chiefs said they had found a prospective buyer for the former Tynecastle High School on McLeod Street, which has been used by the club for more than 30 years, providing space for up to 250 cars.

With the car park outside the club’s ticket office taken up by emergency services on match day, they have been left with no provision.

The site which is costing the council £80,000 a year to maintain, is currently under offer from a prospective buyer.

Former Hearts chairman Lord George Foulkes criticised the council for hitting the club when it was already struggling. He said: “There was no discussion about this, they just came and asked for the keys of the car park. Everyone else is bending over backwards to help the club – fans are doing what they can, the administrators are being helpful, most bodies are going out of their way to help.

“It really is very strange the council should take this attitude. Fans will be disappointed and annoyed. I hope they will think again.”

The crisis-hit club had faced a problem tonight after they were told to hand over the keys to the site just 24 hours ahead of the Scottish League Cup match against Queen of the South – while Dundee United are due at Tynecastle on Saturday for a league game.

Hearts bosses had quickly set about putting contingency plans in place which would have seen players being asked to use a car pool to get to games, while directors were told to leave the car at home if possible.

After being challenged by the News on the matter, however, city chiefs have now agreed a one-week stay of execution – giving Hearts more time to find alternative arrangements ahead of their game against St Mirren on October 5.

Council bosses informed the club of their decision to listen to offers two months ago. The council would not reveal the name of the prospective owner or how much they were expected to pay for the site.

Charlie for the Sig mate! :lol:

Tbf it's easier as well. With Pukki I'd have to update it every week or every second week. With Amido I'll only have to update it about 3 times a season :D

You've admitted to being a republican so I'm guessing you belted out the old I Ran Away songs?

I'm guessing you don't have a clue what "republican" encompasses, and have instead given it a knee jerk narrow minded definition, which you'd rather not revise or recant because (1) narrow minded suits you just fine, and (2) you want to impress bennett because you like his style and find his "banter" hysterical? Am I getting warm?