Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like January will see a few player comings and goings. Ally will be looking to strengthen the squad in preparation for next season in the Championship.

Scottish football: Rangers boss Ally McCoist acknowledges the need to spend

Last Updated: September 22, 2013 2:09pm

Rangers boss Ally McCoist admits that he will need to invest in a number new signings if his side are to return to Scotland's top flight.

The Gers boast a 100 per cent record this season in the Scottish League One, as they look to continue their climb back up the divisions after administration saw them consigned to the fourth tier last summer.

McCoist has seen many of the club's star players exit Ibrox in recent years and he now recognises the importance of adding some new faces to his squad.

"We are going to have to buy players. We've lost in the region of £45-50million worth of players," he told the Daily Star.

"We are talking about Allan McGregor, Nikica Jelavic, Steve Davis and Steven Naismith.

"Logic tells you that unless you're a wonder coach, you are going to have to, at some point, buy to get back to the level you were once at.

"I think we'd handle it okay but if and when we get back there, we expect to compete. There is a lot of work to be done but by the time we get there, I hope this experience will stand us in good stead."

McCoist watched as rivals Celtic ran AC Milan close in the Champions League during the week, but he says he is only focused on helping Rangers re-establish themselves as a force in Scottish football.

"It doesn't give me a reality check - it tells me what I've always thought. Not for a minute have I thought anything other than we have got miles to go," he said.

Has Toxic Jack's stench all over that tbh.

Edited by Fotbawmad

It goes way back, weirdcal. Just waiting on us signing one of those Tibetan monks and that will be it. (Before the offended pick up on that, it's known as light banter). :o

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/burma-journal/buddhist-monk-wirathu-lea_b_3481807.html

Tibetans may be less hostile.

Pretends not to get it ... you *'imitating Tedi' now or is he advising you?

Supports an imitation club, a clone copy of a dead entity .. and is upset by similar posts taking the piss of of the said zombie clone club ... FFS !!

Should you not be rallying the peepul to save the clone from imitating the old club?

Tedi was a repetitive chunt as well

^^^^^^ tazz.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion that Bendarroch is actually BP/AWRA's dad that he never knew and gave his mum some money for services rendered a good few years ago up the back of a close in a drunken stupor :rolleyes: .

If only Bendy had used the back close then the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with BP/AWRA's p!sh

So who's to blame here?.

Is this a knock on effect from not having Rangers in the top league?

Drive to attract sponsor takes time, says SFA chief Stewart Regan

By Jane Lewis

BBC Scotland

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan insists the absence of a sponsor for the professional leagues is not an embarrassment.

The newly-created Scottish Professional Football League has yet to agree sponsorship.

Clydesdale Bank's sponsorship of the top-flight ended in the summer.

Speaking at Hampden as the Lowland League agreed a sponsorship deal, Regan said they were "working hard" to resolve the problem.

"It's not embarrassing at all," said the SFA's chief executive. "It's about finding the right sponsor and that's a matter for the SPFL.

"And it's a question to talk to [sPFL chief executive] Neil Doncaster about.

"But there has to be a recognition of the climate we're working within and also the process that we've gone through to try to put league reconstruction in place.

"The season's under way and now it's about finding the right partner to work with."

Regan previously stated uncertainty over league restructuring had impacted on attracting sponsorship.

And the point is ???

turds liewell cesspit bhigot IRA bhoys lad WKR Ramsden's c**t meltdown Hellish plastics obsessed pish lies slurry diddies stein gifs gifs gifs

That's me, that is. :1eye

I see you've changed your location, very apt.

With posts like the above you must be Head Honcho, in your own little world (and solitary cell).

Aw F8ck! That ain't fair.

I read that as Bendy's post.

b*****do!!! :lol:

And the point is ???

Armagedon!

Or maybe major sponsors aren't attracted by any organisation that showed such a wanton degree of corruption to allow the most bigoted, divisive institution in Scotland not to die, thereby ridding our nation of one of the vehicles that keep us firmly rooted in the past.

Armagedon!

Or maybe major sponsors aren't attracted by any organisation that showed such a wanton degree of corruption to allow the most bigoted, divisive institution in Scotland not to die, thereby ridding our nation of one of the vehicles that keep us firmly rooted in the past.

And who can blame them ?

Rangers going to the wall highlighted to everyone what a complete shower of cnuts the people running our game really are.

Armagedon!

That's pretty much how I read it. No self respecting PLC would want its name associated with an organisation that contains crooks and tax cheats.

@GersnetOnline: Also had a lawyer email asking us to withdraw all forum discussion on a supposed police investigation into the club. #carefulnowInteresting

Just as well they don't log in here.... or is that who jock is?

5983405053.png

Aw F8ck! That ain't fair.

I read that as Bendy's post.

b*****do!!! :lol:

I thought you'd seen this lad before, so I was surprised you got taken in. Mind you, like Peter Kay's Jesus Christ Superstar Dancing on Ice factor Idol, it's funnier because, at first glance, it's indistinguishable from our very own bitter wee fud. :lol: