Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Big fat fib.

Just checked, in three figures in the positive, rated "excellent". Sterling work, benny. More posters like you is what the site needs is what I say.

Btw, an avatar of a nut with a mother fixation ? Hmmmmm....

Nonsense, last time i checked it was - 400 odds.

Could do with more like yours truly but sadly us Gers fans aren't really tolerated on here.

Edited by bennett

Could do with more like yours truly but sadly us Gers fans aren't really tolerated on here.

Well tedi, bz bear etc must've been busy :lol: plus over 100, rating "excellent".

give it a week or two and it'll be back down again :)

Benny, it is a shame that tedi has given up on here.

From my own point of view, the BRALT needs buns. It is the whole reason it exists imo.

The influx of asswipes like crazy_frog etc was hilarious at the time, but regulars like you, bendy, tedi, dorlomin, 8 and kincardine are needed otherwise the thread will wither.

Might be pointless as admin v.2 nears and it will bloom brightly for a week or two then die.

Christ, the only reason youz get a continual roasting is your views are 18 months behind what everyone else has seen. And it is the same on ff, rm, vgb and rhd to name some of the boards I go on.

Benny, it is a shame that tedi has given up on here. From my own point of view, the BRALT needs buns. It is the whole reason it exists imo. The influx of asswipes like crazy_frog etc was hilarious at the time, but regulars like you, bendy, tedi, dorlomin, 8 and kincardine are needed otherwise the thread will wither. Might be pointless as admin v.2 nears and it will bloom brightly for a week or two then die. Christ, the only reason youz get a continual roasting is your views are 18 months behind what everyone else has seen. And it is the same on ff, rm, vgb and rhd to name some of the boards I go on.

Will it ?

If i remember correctly, there wasn't that many "buns" to be seen on this thread before that 1st game at brechin, after that they scurried out from under the rocks shoutin WATP, 54 titles & countin, ect ect...

Will it ?

If i remember correctly, there wasn't that many "buns" to be seen on this thread before that 1st game at brechin, after that they scurried out from under the rocks shoutin WATP, 54 titles & countin, ect ect...

If there is one thing that's certain that lot will always come back. Usually in the form of a GIRUY, when they get some kind of off the field victory.

We will probably need a few players for the spl but thats a wee bit away yet, plus a few fringe players could be moved on too i suppose. Maybe our wonder coaching staff should try to improve the players we already have in the meantime.

Looks like January will see a few player comings and goings. Ally will be looking to strengthen the squad in preparation for next season in the Championship.

Scottish football: Rangers boss Ally McCoist acknowledges the need to spend

Last Updated: September 22, 2013 2:09pm

Rangers boss Ally McCoist admits that he will need to invest in a number new signings if his side are to return to Scotland's top flight.

The Gers boast a 100 per cent record this season in the Scottish League One, as they look to continue their climb back up the divisions after administration saw them consigned to the fourth tier last summer.

McCoist has seen many of the club's star players exit Ibrox in recent years and he now recognises the importance of adding some new faces to his squad.

"We are going to have to buy players. We've lost in the region of £45-50million worth of players," he told the Daily Star.

"We are talking about Allan McGregor, Nikica Jelavic, Steve Davis and Steven Naismith.

"Logic tells you that unless you're a wonder coach, you are going to have to, at some point, buy to get back to the level you were once at.

"I think we'd handle it okay but if and when we get back there, we expect to compete. There is a lot of work to be done but by the time we get there, I hope this experience will stand us in good stead."

McCoist watched as rivals Celtic ran AC Milan close in the Champions League during the week, but he says he is only focused on helping Rangers re-establish themselves as a force in Scottish football.

"It doesn't give me a reality check - it tells me what I've always thought. Not for a minute have I thought anything other than we have got miles to go," he said.

"Return"

"Back up"

"Get back"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like January will see a few player comings and goings. Ally will be looking to strengthen the squad in preparation for next season in the Championship.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist admits that he will need to invest in a number new signings if his side are to return to Scotland's top flight.

The Gers boast a 100 per cent record this season in the Scottish League One, as they look to continue their climb back up the divisions after administration saw them consigned to the fourth tier last summer.

McCoist has seen many of the club's star players exit Ibrox in recent years and he now recognises the importance of adding some new faces to his squad.

"We are going to have to buy players. We've lost in the region of £45-50million worth of players," he told the Daily Star.

"We are talking about Allan McGregor, Nikica Jelavic, Steve Davis and Steven Naismith.

"Logic tells you that unless you're a wonder coach, you are going to have to, at some point, buy to get back to the level you were once at.

"I think we'd handle it okay but if and when we get back there, we expect to compete. There is a lot of work to be done but by the time we get there, I hope this experience will stand us in good stead."

McCoist watched as rivals Celtic ran AC Milan close in the Champions League during the week, but he says he is only focused on helping Rangers re-establish themselves as a force in Scottish football.

"It doesn't give me a reality check - it tells me what I've always thought. Not for a minute have I thought anything other than we have got miles to go," he said.

Logic tells me that having those type of players causes an insolvency event.

Warchest! Warchest! Warchest!

Ally really is a dream for the gleeful ranks of the BRALT P&Ds. You couldn't make up shite like that.

Feed the Berrz with the shite they want to hear. Keep taking their money.

'Back' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume that was before your wee acolyte Pelucia joined.

Could do with more stupid, deflecting, lying morons? Aye, OK then... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Logic tells me that having those type of players causes an insolvency event.

Logic and past precedent.

ETA Do they really need to post the accounts soon? Was there not some 6 month delay loophole for new start ups ? They are new, you know.

We badly need a deadline. I suppose the AGM will have to suffice.

Edited by cyderspaceman

So Law thinks they have the second best team in Scotland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear god. Why does arrogance and being an Orc go hand in hand.

This follows Daly and Moshni saying they will win every league game this season.

PLEASE GIVE US "THEM" IN THE SCOTTISH CUP THIS YEAR. DO NOT CARE WHERE.

Would love to see Calvin or Josh up against that ■■■■ Moshni.

Edited by SheepAreRed

so the former spl players they had / signed aren't good enough to win the championship ?

the coach cant blood youngsters to learn their trade beside these players to step up and take over ?

he needs to actually spend money to improve an already OTT squad for the level they are at?

Lol. N' that.