Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thistle won the first division last year with an average player wage of 250 a week.

This season no one is on more than 500 a week.

I recently joked with a director that I'd come to the club for 35k a year to work. He told me I'd be the second highest earner at the club behind the manager.

Let me repeat a post from the other week. 1% of super ally's yearly wage would pay for our starting 11's weekly wage.

The Rangers, deserve everything they get.

It's like uncle Albert and during the war.....

You have a Thistle tale for every occasion.

Thistle won the first division last year with an average player wage of 250 a week.

This season no one is on more than 500 a week.

I recently joked with a director that I'd come to the club for 35k a year to work. He told me I'd be the second highest earner at the club behind the manager.

Let me repeat a post from the other week. 1% of super ally's yearly wage would pay for our starting 11's weekly wage.

The Rangers, deserve everything they get.

It's like uncle Albert and during the war.....

You have a Thistle tale for every occasion.

Every one of which is more relevant, interesting and.. oh, accurate than any single one of yours from any of your aliases tbh.

More to the point, has Jabba finished revised draft XVI of the forthcoming bestseller wot he wrote recounting the tale of how Chuckles saved ra peepul from the wolves?!

I think he's still waiting on equipment to be delivered

No doubt he's earning a pretty penny also

Surely the sloth should be storming ibrox as we speak, demanding the removal of Sally? I mean, Chuckie's up and gone off to DunSwizzlin, but McCoist is still there with his fat snout in the trough.

3/4 of a million a year - the berrz complain that he's using the players wrongly and outside of the BigotBubble anyone can see the man is completely incompetent.

So why the f**k aren't they focussing their ire on those who are growing fat on what's left of the Horde's money?

Surely the elephant in the room is this:

At the current rate of losses, will Rangers survive until the end of the season, financially?

Thats no way to talk about Normans wife...

You could be right, it's not looking good and thats me being positive.

Thats no way to talk about Normans wife...

You could be right, it's not looking good and thats me being positive.

a. He is right.

b. It's looking fucking brilliant.

HTH.

p.s. Family, again? What a pathetic wee shitebag. The jealousy shows. That there are people with settled lives must really get to you.

Note 20 - Deferred Tax

'No deferred tax asset has been recognised as it is not considered probable that there will be future taxable profits available in the foreseeable future to utilise the losses'

Doesn't look like anyone expects Champions League in the foreseeable future then. Shame.

Also I notice Imran Ahmad received a £50k 'Arrangement' fee on a £200k loan. Great work if you can get it.

Where is HBCA anyway? Nobody has had a 2+2=50,000 moment yet.

a. He is right.

b. It's looking fucking brilliant.

HTH.

p.s. Family, again? What a pathetic wee shitebag. The jealousy shows. That there are people with settled lives must really get to you.

Never expected that, must cost you a fortune to feed her? No wonder you never go to Rugby Park.

Hello bendarroch,

I have read that the various factions within the rangers support will 'go to town' with these accounts and use them as reasoning for their ulterior motives.

Any idea how it plays out?

And any hopes for how it will actually play out?

It's hard to tell definitively online - most Rangers sites are infested with plastics. In the real world I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters I speak with want Stockbridge/Mather et al out on their very expensive arses asap.

They have been rewarded fantastically well - time to go now. After that? Another series of battles for control. Who knows what the outcome of that contest will be over time.

I'm relatively pleased for now that my team continues to progress - we'll see in the not too distant future if this period has taught us anything.