Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pretty worrying accounts. Anyone want a sweepstake on when Bendarroch will be along to deflect and insert a smiley into a post to pretend he's utterly unflappable? I'll guess 09.35.

I am quite interested to see how the rangers fans on here dress this up, if that's the case.

Without using the words 5 year plan.

19m turnover

7.8m on wages

14.4m loss

Where has such a huge amount of money gone if not on wages?

Charles 'I'm a c**t on the make' Green took nearly £1m in payments - on top of his shares.

Thank f**k he's gone and the rest will be soon enough. Perhaps the accounts loss will be enough to tip the balance against them.

Then again, it's Rangers and we do seem to like a bit of drama these days.

Pretty worrying accounts. Anyone want a sweepstake on when Bendarroch will be along to deflect and insert a smiley into a post to pretend he's utterly unflappable? I'll guess 09.35.

Charles 'I'm a c**t on the make' Green took nearly £1m in payments - on top of his shares.

Thank f**k he's gone and the rest will be soon enough. Perhaps the accounts loss will be enough to tip the balance against them.

You're pish at everything.

:lol:

How did you react when all the P&D's warned you he was a "c**t on the make"?

Stockbridge and McCoist both withdrew 800k each and they're still there.

The issue is where does it end.

35mil raised, now 11mil left in bank.

Even with winning the league this year and increased sponsorship from the promotion that's due, it's still haemorrhaging money.

I mean the season tickets are what about 80% sold so it's not like the support can give anymore either.

I am quite interested to see how the rangers fans on here dress this up, if that's the case.

Without using the words 5 year plan.

The current board and the c***s with their noses in the trough need to be shown the exit door. These accounts might help attain that goal.

Not all Rangers supporters want them gone as yet, but the body of opinion is moving towards the balance being tipped. I believe they will be gone soon enough - and that there will be major changes at the club/director level to follow.

Who that will be remains a thorny question at this time. Dave King, McColl or some other mix of the names currently in the public domain.

We'll see.

How did you react when all the P&D's warned you he was a "c**t on the make"?

Stockbridge and McCoist both withdrew 800k each and they're still there.

You'll find that I've been fully aware of the nature of Green & Co for a long time. I didn't, for example, invest in his IPO. Neither did Bennett as I recall.

It's self evident he arrived at Rangers to line his pockets. I think we should thank him and his colleagues for precisely f**k all. And, still, I'm expecting/hoping that BDO will reveal information leading to prosecutions.

Will Green eventually be found to have been at it with Duff & Phelps? Time will tell.

That's just timmy talk mate ... WATP ye ken ...

500 million worldwide ... it's peanuts man ... some billionaire will be stepping up tae pump money in man ... it's all rosy.

Who we signing for the Championship big man ...

Everything I have read so far keeps mentioning the profit made. Oh made a profit of 1.4million.

Yes you made a profit on operating losses of 14million. Settle down.

I suppose in theory that 7.8mill wage bill will reduce to around 3mil because it was 4million in one off payments.

However there's no way that when promoted this season they are not buying more player or better players, and with that comes increased wages/signing fees etc.

musingsfrom the accounts

Football club creditors of RFC 2012 Plc taken on by the Group of £251,000 are included within other creditors

I thought that all the football debts were paid? Charles Green certainly stated that they were

The 5.5m paid for Rangers is broken down as:

Property Plant and Equipment - £1.5m

Stadium and Training Facilities - £1.25m

Player Registrations - £2.75m

No mention of buying a club!

You seriously think that corporate investors that have clubbed together for controlling shares are going to hand over the boardroom so that they can watch their investment disappear by appointing Sevco men to board ... that are only interested in the club?

No, no. Dhensest. I'm certain investors like legal and general are perfectly content that the current board are showering themselves in cash and have drastically reduced the share price - with no sign of a dividend let alone any capital gain.

They'll be heartily slapping themselves on the back as you talk pish speak - who could doubt it?

And Dragons Den Chuckie says "I'm Out"

1 October 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Holding in the Company

Rangers announces that it was notified on 30 September 2013 that following a disposal of ordinary shares of 1 pence each in the Company on 10 September 2013 by Charles Green, he no longer has a notifiable interest in the Company's issued share capital.

You'll find that I've been fully aware of the nature of Green & Co for a long time. I didn't, for example, invest in his IPO. Neither did Bennett as I recall.

It's self evident he arrived at Rangers to line his pockets. I think we should thank him and his colleagues for precisely f**k all. And, still, I'm expecting/hoping that BDO will reveal information leading to prosecutions.

Will Green eventually be found to have been at it with Duff & Phelps? Time will tell.

Fair enough, and fair play to you for fronting up on here.

The fact remains that the majority of Rangers fans treated chuckie like the second coming.

All he had to do was promise an orange strip and call the SFA bigots.

2 million on lawyer's fees btw. :blink:

No, no. Dhensest. I'm certain investors like legal and general are perfectly content that the current board are showering themselves in cash and have drastically reduced the share price - with no sign of a dividend let alone any capital gain.

They'll be heartily slapping themselves on the back as you talk pish speak - who could doubt it?

Hello bendarroch,

I have read that the various factions within the rangers support will 'go to town' with these accounts and use them as reasoning for their ulterior motives.

Any idea how it plays out?

And any hopes for how it will actually play out?

Squirming

Notice under section 338 of the Companies Act 2006

The Board of Rangers confirms that it has received a notice dated 27 September 2013 from certain minority shareholders ("Notifying Shareholders") under section 338 of the Companies Act 2006 requesting the Company to circulate certain resolutions to shareholders for inclusion in the business at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting of the Company (the "Notice"). The Notice puts forward resolutions for the appointment of Malcolm Murray, Paul Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson as directors of the Company.

Whilst the Board has requested the Notifying Shareholders to authenticate their signatures on the Notice and their shareholdings as required under section 338 of the Companies Act 2006 in order to validate the Notice, the Board notes that the Notice has been received by certain of the minority shareholders who were involved with the Requisition, the receipt of which by the Company was announced by the Company on 2 August 2013.

The Board further notes that on 12 September 2013 the Company announced that the Requisitioners had agreed the withdrawal of the Requisition including their proposal for the appointment of directors on the condition only that the Company convened and held its Annual General Meeting no later than 31 October 2013. The Board notes that no variation or amendment to the terms of the withdrawal of the Requisition has been discussed or agreed with the Requisitioners.

The Board considers that the Notice, if authenticated, is unlikely to be properly constituted under s338 of the Companies Act 2006. Given the basis upon which the Requisitioners had agreed the withdrawal of the Requisition and as the Notifying Shareholders have not requested to discuss this prior to sending the Notice, the Board currently considers the proposed resolutions to be vexatious. The Board is also concerned that the contents of the proposed resolutions may also be either ineffective or frivolous as any director appointment must comply with the Company's articles of association and is subject to prior regulatory approval.

The Board further notes that the notice for the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on 24 October 2013 had in any event been sent to the Company's printers for printing on Friday 27 September 2013.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

McCoist on 800k in the third tier is the funniest thing I've seen for a while. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No wonder he doesn't do walking away when he's getting 825k for managing on the Diddy leagues. :lol:

I would basically lump him in with the spivs now. Remember Sally has lent these vultures legitimacy and will basically support any regime as long as he gets paid.