Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

PM?

:lol:

The Dhensest solution to the shameful debate he would simply rather not have to address at all - let alone in public.

But, who wouldn't understand with his very lonely role as the go-to poster child for the sporting wing/soldier bhoy dichotomy? Can you not square this circle, Dhense?

God knows, I do make an effort to read through this thread, I really do.

But sometimes it's just made so difficult.

For example, I've read the phrase highlighted above several times now, but I've still no idea as to what it might mean.

It's like very bad 1950s beatnik poetry; or someone trying to be Jack Kerouac - and failing miserably. My old English teacher used to tell us to always, "avoid the ramifications of using an over-elaborate metaphor". I think this illustrates what he was on about.

Can someone translate?

English preferably.

Not a single fucking clue. :(

Judging the veracity of female journalists, and only female journalists work, on their looks, is sexist and misogynistic you old fool.

So, you can't make the link in a comment on her appearance to her work and, instead, invented one? That's another lie from you, fhud.

You've got previous for this, of course, as we know. Do you need a wee reminder of your last outing as a liar?

I never judged the Haggerty output on her coupon. I judged her work on the basis of its laughably inept lack of balance, structure and fairness. All qualities entirely relevant to a journalists work. Might that be because she is, in fact, a piss-poor journalist who's more than content to allow her hatred of Rangers to taint her already tawdry work?

I commented on her boot ugly appearance for shits and giggles. As you and yours have done and continue to do with, what was it now, 'Jabba'? 'Fat Sally'? And, speaking of your hypocrisy - I don't remember you taking me (or anyone else for that matter) to task for comments on wee jum's stature or his gingery ways

Aye. Away and take both of your faces for a shite you hypocritical, lying f**k.

:)

So, you can't make the link in a comment on her appearance to her work and, instead, invented one? That's another lie from you, fhud.

You've got previous for this, of course, as we know. Do you need a wee reminder of your last outing as a liar?

I never judged the Haggerty output on her coupon. I judged her work on the basis of its laughably inept lack of balance, structure and fairness. All qualities entirely relevant to a journalists work. Might that be because she is, in fact, a piss-poor journalist who's more than content to allow her hatred of Rangers to taint her already tawdry work? 

I commented on her boot ugly appearance for shits and giggles. As you and yours have done and continue to do with, what was it now, 'Jabba'? 'Fat Sally'? And, speaking of your hypocrisy - I don't remember you taking me (or anyone else for that matter) to task for comments on wee jum's stature or his gingery ways

Aaaaaaannnnd... He's broken.

zLwERDC.gif

For example, I've read the phrase highlighted above several times now, but I've still no idea as to what it might mean.

It's like very bad 1950s beatnik poetry; or someone trying to be Jack Kerouac - and failing miserably. My old English teacher used to tell us to always, "avoid the ramifications of using an over-elaborate metaphor". I think this illustrates what he was on about.

Can someone translate?

English preferably.

"go to poster child " - meaning he's on his own, dreaming.

"sporting wing" - Celtic fc, described as the sporting wing of the IRA .

eta cos I couldn't mind yer third point "soldier bhoy", a fen, eh, yon, employed by the English queen.

Edited by wunfellaff

Never happened and you're a windup merchant :lol:

. Happy to put a ton on it .. charity donation.

We can get the logs checked by the mods.

What do you say?

Don't worry you won't have to send the WKR another grovelling apology:)

DhenBhoy → WhiteRoseKillie

I accidentally typed Norman into my reply .. lack of sleep mate I was up all last night filling in paperwork for my son's lost passport application ... complete nightmare ..

Please accept my apology .... genuine mistake !!

Oct 17 2012 23:04

Surely poster child refers to him being the prime example of the certain type of fan he is accusing him of being.

As in ally McCoist is the poster child for the addictiveness of a Greggs steak bake.

Surely poster child refers to him being the prime example of the certain type of fan he is accusing him of being.

As in ally McCoist is the poster child for the addictiveness of a Greggs steak bake.

No, Gregg's is in mccoists mind the poster that he would be the child for ....hence " dreaming ".

I don't speak Ork, sorry lad. :( but if I was to have a guess, its probs some sort of reference to Celtic. ;) most of his inane ramblings tend to be.

Thanks to you both for trying but my poor, befuddled brain just can't take much more of this.

I seem to remamber a Star Trek episode where the aliens' language was completely based on cryptic metaphors, which made the ship's computer useless for translation purposes.

Don't worry you won't have to send the WKR another grovelling apology:)

DhenBhoy → WhiteRoseKillie

I accidentally typed Norman into my reply .. lack of sleep mate I was up all last night filling in paperwork for my son's lost passport application ... complete nightmare ..

Please accept my apology .... genuine mistake !!

Oct 17 2012 23:04

Bennett -> Keithgy

"I was in the tv room of the B&B and a girl asked what site I was on then joined cos it looked good.

Couple of months ago in 2013

This shite's easy :lol:

Again .. happy for you to point out the difference between you and I.

I'll happily apologise for any mistake ... your character shines through Brenda. What next the old you're a homophobe chestnut?

Come on admit it, you think that Normans a complete and utter fanny too :lol:

There's no bounds to his stupidity and attempts to wind up anyone who does not support the tribute act.

EH ? WTF ? and all that Dhenny ??? if you think gays are talented then I'd ask what the feck about our resident drama queen Becky ???,his/her only talent is winding people up ffs :huh: ,or which pink polka-dot curtains would you like for the basement of your B&B barracks :rolleyes: .

Do i wind you up?

Again .. happy for you to point out the difference between you and I. 

I'll happily apologise for any mistake ...  your character shines through Brenda.  What next the old you're a homophobe chestnut?

Another difference between Bennett and... Well, just about anyone, really.

Trawling back almost a year to find a post he thinks will make someone look like a cünt - only for said post to show a poster being genuinely apologetic before moving on.

He really isn't all that good at this Internet malarkey, is he?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anywho......

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 9m

#RFC investors have written to club with proposal for change. They want Malcolm Murray, Paul Murray, Scott Murdoch, Alex Wilson appointed.

Should they not write to the company running the club???????

What's wrong with Al and Andy? At least Chic and Ruby are dead, so they've got an excuse to stay clear...

Can someone translate?

English preferably.

Made me laugh that did. Well done.