Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yer baws, from my experience the MOD stumbles along without a clue most of the time.

Waving a scarf :lol: Even if it isn't photoshopped, it's hardly going to see them court martialed you plonker...

We have another Field Marshal amongst us :lol:

You should shake your little arse over to Dreghorn barrakes, I have heard that there is a number of photogenic young men from charlie company having to answer a number of questions. I am sure you will be able to reasure them everything will be OK and the fuss will have died down before they are posted to Belfast next year. :)

The stalking and constant harassment of WRK is ineresting to me because I understand the nature of projecting.

Do you, John, aye?

There have been a number of walloper P&B posters making psycho-babble observations before. But, just before you wade in - you might like to know that the person who first revealed the bigot filled early days of their life - dragged against their will to a hateful arena by their father - it was the WKR himself.

He had both his father and the horrors of darkhead sussed, and turned away to reject the hate he witnessed. And he did all of this at age six. He never commented on the psychological impact of his father returning to the hate.

:: shrug ::

I am asking in general not targeting specifics ... should the club's support evolve and eradicate religion and politics from the club's image?

It's a simple enough question from a fellow supporter? If you'd rather PM the answer feel free.

This will never ever happen I'm afraid.

The support don't want to move away and the club have no impetus to impress a shift on the fans at the club.

IMO.

I am asking in general not targeting specifics ... should the club's support evolve and eradicate religion and politics from the club's image?

It's a simple enough question from a fellow supporter? If you'd rather PM the answer feel free.

I think religion should be eradicated. I detest sectarianism. The Catholic Church is one of the most right wing organisations in the world and I don't want to be associated with it.

Not necessarily politics though. I quite like the fact that we have a strong Republican element to our support. I also enjoy singing rebel songs on the supporters bus I travel with when I'm over and at that games.

That's just my opinion though. And I'm by no means alone in terms of the wider Celtic support.

Why is it, Bendarroch, that on a thread devoted to your own clubs, you show a cavalier ignorance of goings-on down Govan way, yet an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of the sympathies, doings and connections with almost anything celtic-related?

As I'll never tire of repeating - this thread crashed off course on page one. One.

You know the rest, WKR. Or should by now.

So, why is it, WKR, you continue with the futile pretence that Killie is your team and all the while doggedly defending the sporting wing as best you can?

As I'll never tire of repeating - this thread crashed off course on page one. One.

So, why is it, WKR, you continue with the futile pretence that Killie is your team and all the while doggedly defending the sporting wing as best you can?

Just on that point, if you know this thread lost it's way a looooooong time ago why do you come on here so often?

It's the same thing everyday, you say something ridiculous, you get hammered for it, repeat as often as this thread is alive.

PM?

:lol:

The Dhensest solution to the shameful debate he would simply rather not have to address at all - let alone in public.

But, who wouldn't understand with his very lonely role as the go-to poster child for the sporting wing/soldier bhoy dichotomy? Can you not square this circle, Dhense?

Bendy our sw, was non sectarian of a non sectarian orginisation. Can you say the same of yours?

PM?

:lol:

The Dhensest solution to the shameful debate he would simply rather not have to address at all - let alone in public.

But, who wouldn't understand with his very lonely role as the go-to poster child for the sporting wing/soldier bhoy dichotomy? Can you not square this circle, Dhense?

I've pm'ed him :) , more than delighted to air my views, but as

a/ on my final final warning on here, and won't be a polterfud

b/ wrong thread..

I'll keep my ammo dry.

So why did you not see fit to grace it with your boundless knowledge and all round enthusiasm until it had racked up over two thousand pages? That would have been, oh, about six months in, and mere days after you fell for the "same club" gag.

Do you, John, aye?

There have been a number of walloper P&B posters making psycho-babble observations before. But, just before you wade in - you might like to know that the person who first revealed the bigot filled early days of their life - dragged against their will to a hateful arena by their father - it was the WKR himself.

He had both his father and the horrors of darkhead sussed, and turned away to reject the hate he witnessed. And he did all of this at age six. He never commented on the psychological impact of his father returning to the hate. 

:: shrug ::

Sub-Bennett embroidered bollox. Must try harder - you're still missing the third Amigo, so the pair of you have to take up the slack. Not sure you're up to it, in all honesty.