Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's entirely self-evident. Destined for diddy mediocrity from here to eternity. And content with it.

According to MT - deliriously happy with it in fact.

You claim that they have no ambition that winning the Ramsdens Cup last season pumping out ra gers should be considered unambitious right ?. :huh:

You self deluded cunt :lol:

Personally I'll still be buying a poppy and paying my respects. Remembrance Day is to remember all those brave soldiers that died in the war for our country's freedom. It has f*** all to do with this nonsense.

Which is why the Forces should really avoid that cesspit.

Stupid Chunts. End of.

I haven't bought a poppy for twenty years, neither do I contribute Help for Heroes. There are other charities, IMHO, more deserving - if only because those serving in the Forces understand the risks when they join up. The real scandal is that a so-called civilised country cannot look after those who are injured, or the relatives of those who die while serving.

There should be no need for these charities. A minute fraction of the expenditure on replacing a nuclear deterrent (which the UK cannot unilaterally use) would render the necessity for these funds unnecessary at a stroke.

But then, we might not look like a Global Power - and that would never do.

Really not firing on all cylinders today, are we, bigot?

Twice now you've referred to this woman in unflattering terms. fair enough if she was a beauty pageant contestant. But she's a journalist - what does her attractiveness or otherwise have to do with her abilities in her chosen field?

Or is it just because you and yours got your arses handed to you when you tried to discredit her qualification for her profession?

Hi, WKR, you hate filled arsehole. I'm beginning to think it much more likely your own faither telt you to get to f**k away from him than you turning at 6 and outing him as a hate filled bigot as you previously claimed.

However, I may well refer to Haggerty in unflattering terms again. And will almost certainly laugh repeatedly at her wee diploma's. They have, after all, pyoor dead qualified it to rehash edit Mac Goebbels blog into a cash-grabbing novella for the very hardest of thinking.

Did you buy a copy, WKR, did ye, aye? And do you think boot-face is dead good tae?

WKR © Dhensebhore. Lest we forget...

One of Mac Goebbels many homes - sure to be fair and balanced when addressing Rangers. Has he one for every name and identity? He's 'Mick Derrig' on Slug.

Dhensest citing the anti-semite Galloway earlier and now linking to a home for known IRA sympathisers.

All welcome at 'RA sellik family.

Seems the rangers way - anyone who says anything they don't like must be smeared and insulted, then a largely irrelevant counter attack should be launched instead.

DUCK-SMEAR-DEFLECT-COUNTERATTACK

Hi, WKR, you hate filled arsehole. I'm beginning to think it much more likely your own faither telt you to get to f**k away from him than you turning at 6 and outing him as a hate filled bigot as you previously claimed.

However, I may well refer to Haggerty in unflattering terms again. And will almost certainly laugh repeatedly at her wee diploma's. They have, after all, pyoor dead qualified it to rehash edit Mac Goebbels blog into a cash-grabbing novella for the very hardest of thinking.

Did you buy a copy, WKR, did ye, aye? And do you think boot-face is dead good tae?

WKR © Dhensebhore. Lest we forget...

The best line ever posted on Pie and bovril :lol:

Well, the guitars are restrung - fresh coffee ready for pouring and it's time to nail/hone some of Nile Rodgers finest moments.

I'll leave you - the plastics, diddies, dollies, doonhamers and the rest - to your very favourite subject - Rangers.

Bless... :lol:

FFS Bendarroch is ready to sing the blues :lol: ,why don't you compose a song about the life and death of your old football club :) .And then the follow up up of the impending demise of the new club you follow :) ,I have a music studio and will gladly help and we can use Becky's basement in the B&B to get the right atmosphere of doom and gloom but the upside of having free WIFI from the neighbour next door :rolleyes: .

You are missing the point .. Remembrance Day is not about the present day.

The freedom you have to express your opinions today was gifted to you by those that gave their lives in the war.

Indeed, and I attend annually at my local parade. In common with many others, members of my immediate family fell in the Second World War. A grandfather and two putative uncles, in my case.

I also campaign for increased expenditure on care for those who have served in the Forces, and all those who have come to harm while serving the public.

FFS Bendarroch is ready to sing the blues :lol: ,why don't you compose a song about the life and death of your old football club :) .And then the follow up up of the impending demise of the new club you follow :) ,I have a music studio and will gladly help and we can use Becky's basement in the B&B to get the right atmosphere of doom and gloom but the upside of having free WIFI from the neighbour next door :rolleyes: .

QC, CA, Football Expert and now he's a music producer.

First of all I have stated previously that the Remembrance should always be strictly just for that and that last year was OTT. However as regards Saturday, and before you ask no I wasn't there so obviously I have no knowledge of any sectarian singing, but the whole issue here that has bothered people is about Rangers hosting this nothing else, if you are being perfectly honest about it.

If the scarf waving hadn't taken place rest assured there would be the usual looking for something else to have a go at the club about concerning the day. The Armed Forces are honoured in many ways at sports grounds in England without criticism from anyone, but when they are honoured in a sports ground in Scotland a different scenario. Simply because it's the hatred of a football club that upsets people, not the tribute to the forces by the club if truth be told.

Sound, I am on the same page with you regarding remembrance day.

I wasn't there either :) but I am currently watching the youtube clips where one can clearly hear UVF and Bobby Sands - He's deid. Any comment? Are those chelsea fans in the stand and chelsea fans in fancy dress as soldiers, sailors and airmen?

I hope if nothing else comes form this it will shine a light on the distasteful nature of the repertoire of the iprix faithful and perhaps all those rules and laws that were banged on about may actually be brought to bear.

This is just another pretty shabby and shameful incident down govan way. You made c***s of yourselves yet again and if there's no shame for that how about a wee bit of shame for making c***s out of the very people you were supposed to be honouring.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Indeed, and I attend annually at my local parade. In common with many others, members of my immediate family fell in the Second World War. A grandfather and two putative uncles, in my case.

I also campaign for increased expenditure on care for those who have served in the Forces, and all those who have come to harm while serving the public.

You've got more faces than the toon clock Norman.

No, not at all. I've been perfectly willing to publicly declare my absolute and very genuine lack of interest in QotS and their like for years.

Just like the eminently sensible people of Stirling with clubs like yours.

You only care about two clubs actually ?,your own and getting one over ra sellick at every opportunity :P .

Good thing you're here, or he'd have to brush up his knowledge of MoD regulations and disciplinary procedures.

What with all your experience, and all.

Rushing to the aid of another Celtic fan, loving the impartiality Norman......