Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well,

Are you looking forward to the account being published? I'm just wondering why it is taking them so long

Charlie Green did say Sevco would be riches than Celtic after 1 year, so why is McCoist taking a wage cut?

Thats what happens when you get too excited Rico :)

INTERESTING. Armed forces’ involvement in a sectarian Rangers ‘party’ was a PR disaster http://shar.es/KwnP0 via @alextomo

SevCo foot-in-mouth disease going viral again... :lol:

Oh dear - Thommo's gone and done it now - lecturing the sporting wing about the IRA and their sectarian songs? Dragging them into a very carefully constructed attack on all things Rangers?

FFS - bootface Haggerty will be fuckin raging!

Oh dear - Thommo's gone and done it now - lecturing the sporting wing about the IRA and their sectarian songs? Dragging them into a very carefully constructed attack on all things Rangers?

FFS - bootface Haggerty will be fuckin raging!

How convenient of you to completely miss the point

So, in summary, you were shouting the odds about something you know nothing about,

No, not at all. I've been perfectly willing to publicly declare my absolute and very genuine lack of interest in QotS and their like for years.

Just like the eminently sensible people of Stirling with clubs like yours.

INTERESTING. Armed forces’ involvement in a sectarian Rangers ‘party’ was a PR disaster http://shar.es/KwnP0 via @alextomo

Do Alex decides to raise this issue and take multiple digs at the Scottish Media. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So in this "united" Great Britain, it is solely the responsibility of the Scottish press to raise the issue of sectarianism. :wacko: It is like little scotland getting a bitch slap from the big boys down south! The sooner we are rid of opportunistic journalism the better.

This in no way excuses the actual events that should not have been allowed to happen at the big Ibrox forces bash.

v6xha58dslxuopxlbr1q_normal.jpegJeremy Vine@theJeremyVine11m

Expand

SevCo foot-in-mouth disease going viral again... :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=2dcca456af21c75859c251478eae0890&showtopic=259434

They are clearly not raging at all

The real bigots will win this one. They have too many friends and too much power in society.

And the most important question is WHY DON'T YOUS GO HOME? if yous don't like a Scottish / British club respecting the armed forces?

Just because there peado terrorist loving club don't respect anyone doesn't mean Rangers have to follow suit.

if this little bigoted country that we call home votes for home rule next year you better believe their will be no show of support for our british armed forces and no support for our protestant traditions. this country we call home will be ruined by these nationalists and the scum from the east end and their people who seem to be everywhere making and deciding whats going on at present.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

There was talk from C.F about fat Sally taking a paycut before the IPO prospectus went out so he didn't look like the robbing bandit, Only to have it bumped back up after shares sold. Perhaps this is another smart move by Sally for his wage in the accounts to look less ridiculous and then have it bumped up later?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rm2ge7

Edited by Border Reiver

No, not at all. I've been perfectly willing to publicly declare my absolute and very genuine lack of interest in QotS and their like for years.

Just like the eminently sensible people of Stirling with clubs like yours.

So if you have no interest in them (or their like), how did you come to the conclusion that they are a team without ambition?

I cannot see that any soldiers are going to be hung out to dry at Celtic Park, dearie me Captain Mannering we're all doomed I tell ya !!.... :P

And all of that from the soldier bhoy happy to sit with his IRA loving chumsters no less. Because they are 'all welcome' at darkhead you say? Even the anti-semite Galloway you were so keen to cite earlier?

:lol:

Oh dear...

Dave - is there something about my abject lack of interest in teams like yours that makes you act like a dug with a bone?

No, not at all.

Now, fancy answering the question... or would you rather just say....

"you know what, i was wrong, i was trying to be a smart arse and it failed. of course Queens have ambition, and they should be respected for the way they go about achieving it. Hats off to the Queens fans who support their club."

Well, the guitars are restrung - fresh coffee ready for pouring and it's time to nail/hone some of Nile Rodgers finest moments.

I'll leave you - the plastics, diddies, dollies, doonhamers and the rest - to your very favourite subject - Rangers.

Bless... :lol:

Posted : 12 noon.

Number of posts in the ensuing 2 hours: 16. Yes, folks - sixteen posts from someone who doesn't care.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rumours abound that they are not publishing the accounts until the 10th October?

Are the bookies offering odds on the AGM being cancelled/postponed ?

They may not publish accounts at all if rumours of assurances by the SFA that they won't be sanctioned for failing to do so are to be believed.

Clear from the video and RM forum that the 'service personnel' involved are simply Sevco fans on a jamboree and the Army's top brass welcome it as a recruiting PR/initiative.

The unfortunate thing for Sevco followers is that they fail to understand how the military works.

The top brass that sanctioned this event will have a lot of explaining to do ...

They may get away with the gathering and singing and lapping the applause up .. but those carrying the scarf will mostly likely be punished. It was stupid in the extreme to do so while wearing Her Majesty's uniform. They are definitely not the sharpest tools in box.

If you want to attend Ibrokes and wave banners/scarfs with political statements then it's best to do so in jeans and a tee shirt ..

They have no excuse .. the rules of wearing the uniform are clearly explained to you. Maybe they missed that lesson?

Staff at Colchester nick will be busy that year .... :thumsup2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet this chunt assumes they can wear their uniform whenever they please ...

Best yet

We won the titles when every abled man was off fighting for his country ... Armed Forces Day at Ibrox thread.

You couldn't make this shyte up ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're unbelievable with the nonsense you post. This was organised with the Armed Forces top brass full agreement, whether some soldiers held or waved a flag or scarf is neither here nor there, the point is that the club did this in appreciation of the forces, a PR exercise certainly and not everyone need agree. If this was done in England would there be such criticism from you and the rest of the Rangers haters, certainly when similar is done at sports clubs in England the club in question receives nothing but praise by the local community and further afield. Nothing whatsoever wrong with paying a tribute such as this.