Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you have seriously over-estimated my interest in QotS. I'm just like the vast majority of people down in the south of Queens - I have f**k all to do with them...

:)

I know I should ignore your drivel here Bendarroch, but I' m fond of you, you silly old devil.

You're right that too few take an interest in Queens down here, but who are you having a go at? Those that do take an interest perhaps, or the club itself for spending only what it brings in on playing at an appropriate level?

I think you probably now realise that in the interests of your ever dwindling credibility, you need to now say something with a semblance of logic on the subject.

Go on, say something that makes a little sense.

The forum r*****d still has problems separating the content from the author.

Cannot fault the content .. attack the author, poster, someone's sister , kick the dog and have a meltdown ....

Your care nurse really should be reported for letting you skip your meds ....

There are even more holes in the content than there is in your credibility - sporting wing/soldier bhoy.

I'm openly mocking the sources - the content is crippled at source by the absence of anything remotely akin to balance. That the content requires no comment should be self-evident to all but the very hardest of thinking...oh, wait...

:lol:

Rushing to the aid of another Celtic fan, loving the impartiality Norman......

Not at all, I'm having a personal pop at you and your vast experience of the operation of our armed forces. Which I personally believe is possibly not as vast as you'd like us to believe.

Aye the pish you post on here.

Awesome...

WRK could post in the dark, under the influence of several bottles of Merlot, with over half the letters missing on his keyboard and STILL contribute more sense to this thread than you have in your entire time on here. :P

Up yer game ya fanny.... ;)

There are even more holes in the content than there is in your credibility - sporting wing/soldier bhoy.

I'm openly mocking the sources - the content is crippled at source by the absence of anything remotely akin to balance. That the content requires no comment should be self-evident to all but the very hardest of thinking...oh, wait...

:lol:

Go on then, point out a few - with quotes and all that, if you don't mind. It's a slow day down here, I could do with a giggle.

Never happened and you're a windup merchant :lol:

. Happy to put a ton on it .. charity donation.

We can get the logs checked by the mods.

What do you say?

Tried that with youngsey remember? Not to be trusted is the bun....

Awesome...

WRK could post in the dark, under the influence of several bottles of Merlot, with over half the letters missing on his keyboard and STILL contribute more sense to this thread than you have in your entire time on here. :P

Up yer game ya fanny.... ;)

And, to be fair, I often do*. I leave the quality assessment to the greater P&B family, mind...

*Cheeky wee Corbieres this evening - 25% off at Sainsburys.

You're out of order here mate and personally this shyte should be left out ...

No it fecking shouldn't.

That scarf said a lot.

Loden should've been drummed out the army or offed. One or t' other.

Two points that are non negotiable.

Go on, say something that makes a little sense.

Ok - it was intended as a throwaway remark. A minor dig. Nothing more - but, some of your fellow diddies decided there must be a logic to it and the rest is a yawnfest of mind-numbingly predictable pish on the basis of my lack of interest in QotS.

Just like the good people from the south of Queens who also avoid your club like the plague...

It's great to see you orcs are as predictable as ever... Making a c**t of yourselves, match day fans bringing shame on the club, unable to defend it all?

Post relentless abuse at a killie fan.

The stalking and constant harassment of WRK is ineresting to me because I understand the nature of projecting.

If you have read any of WRK's posts it's quite obvious that he is in no way bigoted and in fact seems a general all round decent sort.

However, project the little orc's outpourings back onto them, and it is quite apparent that they were the ones raised in a cauldron of narrow mindedness and bigotry, diplayed perfectly by their hate filled and personal contributions on here.

In case anyone's in any doubt, I'm speaking, particularly of Bendarroch and Bennet. Poor wee AWRA doesn't count, he's just retärded, the wee soul.

Anyhoo......

When's Admin 2.1.0 scheduled for release ?

Probably after they've ironed out the bugs in BoardRoom 3.2, assessed the benefit to performance of IPO 1.1, and tried a work-around to ensure some kind of compatibility with HMRC 2.4, I'd reckon.

PieMan 95 is still causing some performance concerns, mind, and they haven't found a way to get w32.Whyte and IRCbot/Green reliably clear from the registry.

Could be they need a Factory Reset.

Ok - it was intended as a throwaway remark. A minor dig. Nothing more - but, some of your fellow diddies decided there must be a logic to it and the rest is a yawnfest of mind-numbingly predictable pish on the basis of my lack of interest in QotS.

Just like the good people from the south of Queens who also avoid your club like the plague...

OK.

I do think the 'ambition' line is particularly facile though, and often believed, but not really considered by OF fans.

Your admission that you were talking pish is welcome.

Edited by Monkey Tennis