Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wunf, if you'd left your post at just the first couple of lines, it would have been fine, and unarguable. You always seem to go a wee bit far though. As DB says, no place for that crap on here.

You wonder why some of us cannae stand either Sister?

You can't discuss the scarf photo without background. And the background is Loden went into norn to protect Catholics, then commanded a load o' paras that shot a few peaceable ones.

Hence , relevant beyond belief.

Its endemic within the Forces. Its their job ffs, to protect Crown etc but that photo, the chants of "the army, the navy, and the u......v.....f" that the sing along was with is disgusting.

Record and Scotsman are running the story tomorrow. Yep, Tuesday. They both had reporters at the game. Go figure.

The stalking and constant harassment of WRK is ineresting to me because I understand the nature of projecting.

If you have read any of WRK's posts it's quite obvious that he is in no way bigoted and in fact seems a general all round decent sort.

However, project the little orc's outpourings back onto them, and it is quite apparent that they were the ones raised in a cauldron of narrow mindedness and bigotry, diplayed perfectly by their hate filled and personal contributions on here.

In case anyone's in any doubt, I'm speaking, particularly of Bendarroch and Bennet. Poor wee AWRA doesn't count, he's just retärded, the wee soul.

And you were doing so well up till then. :lol::lol::lol:

You can't discuss the scarf photo without background. And the background is Loden went into norn to protect Catholics, then commanded a load o' paras that shot a few peaceable ones. Hence , relevant beyond belief. Its endemic within the Forces. Its their job ffs, to protect Crown etc but that photo, the chants of "the army, the navy, and the u......v.....f" that the sing along was with is disgusting. Record and Scotsman are running the story tomorrow. Yep, Tuesday. They both had reporters at the game. Go figure.

Not that i heard.

The RAF must have been wiped out overnight by the Tories.

Whitabootery is for the orcs mate .. you may well have your opinion on Loden. Mine may well differ in that respect.

The scarf was unacceptable .. so is this.

Celtic FC should be evolving now and leaving that shyte behind us now that Rangers are dead ... It should be all about football and enhancing our reputation as the best supporters in the world.

Leave the shyte and rioting to them ...

Wunfs fishing ffs, it's what he does.

Wunf, if you'd left your post at just the first couple of lines, it would have been fine, and unarguable. You always seem to go a wee bit far though. As DB says, no place for that crap on here.

You wonder why some of us cannae stand either Sister?

Our moral guardian ^^^^^^^

Enough to make you puke......

Whitabootery is for the orcs mate .. you may well have your opinion on Loden. Mine may well differ in that respect.

The scarf was unacceptable .. so is this.

Celtic FC should be evolving now and leaving that shyte behind us now that Rangers are dead ... It should be all about football and enhancing our reputation as the best supporters in the world.

Leave the shyte and rioting to them ...

Leave "what" behind ?

Just asking.....

Their beliefs were not (total) polar opposites.

Probably after they've ironed out the bugs in BoardRoom 3.2, assessed the benefit to performance of IPO 1.1, and tried a work-around to ensure some kind of compatibility with HMRC 2.4, I'd reckon.

PieMan 95 is still causing some performance concerns, mind, and they haven't found a way to get w32.Whyte and IRCbot/Green reliably clear from the registry.

Could be they need a Factory Reset.

I have to say, I suspect BoardRoom 3.2 is irrevocably corrupted. New Motherboard needed there I'm afraid. Once done you could try a re-appraisal of IPO 1.1 and see if it churns out better performance.

The registry deletions you mention aren't possible as they are PART of the programming so it's a complete rewrite or nothing.

PieMan95 is a complete waste of time as it's really just a retro software for use in primary schools now.

I have to say, I suspect BoardRoom 3.2 is irrevocably corrupted. New Motherboard needed there I'm afraid. Once done you could try a re-appraisal of IPO 1.1 and see if it churns out better performance.

The registry deletions you mention aren't possible as they are PART of the programming so it's a complete rewrite or nothing.

PieMan95 is a complete waste of time as it's really just a retro software for use in primary schools now.

Looks like they may have to back to CP/M 1690, as running the whole operation on BigotDOS is beginning to show worrying signs of instability.

You're out of order here mate and personally this shyte should be left out ...

No it fecking shouldn't.

Sinister undertones between the Soldier bhoy and someone championing the murder of an ex Army officer - all welcome at darkhead you were saying, Dhense?

Wunfellaff and the likes would probably revel in your own demise with gusto.

I'm surprised no Sevconian ever questioned why institutional investors would ever invest £20m in a football club, let alone one in the fourth tier of Scottish football. Unless they had some kind of written agreement over ownership of assets i.e. sale and leaseback.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Sinister undertones between the Soldier bhoy and someone championing the murder of an ex Army officer - all welcome at darkhead you were saying, Dhense?

Wunfellaff and the likes would probably revel in your own demise with gusto.

Why is it, Bendarroch, that on a thread devoted to your own clubs, you show a cavalier ignorance of goings-on down Govan way, yet an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of the sympathies, doings and connections with almost anything celtic-related?

Good thing you're here, or he'd have to brush up his knowledge of MoD regulations and disciplinary procedures.

What with all your experience, and all.

There's no bounds to his stupidity and attempts to wind up anyone who does not support the tribute act.

I thought gays were the talented ones, something you want to tell us HB?

EH ? WTF ? and all that Dhenny ??? if you think gays are talented then I'd ask what the feck about our resident drama queen Becky ???,his/her only talent is winding people up ffs :huh: ,or which pink polka-dot curtains would you like for the basement of your B&B barracks :rolleyes: .

I'll come back to the rest of your pish later - but, in what world is calling someone a boot sexist? I readily accept it's a comment on the Haggerty aesthetic appeal - as intended - but sexist?

Using your 'logic' would it therefore be sexist when people refer to McCoist as fat? I'm going to say no - because he's fat. Over to you, fhud.

You could tell me she's not ugly - just as Stevie Wonder might tell me that McCoist is slim.  I'd have to correct Stevie.

Over to you and your straw-clutching. 

Not a single fucking clue. :(

Judging the veracity of female journalists, and only female journalists work, on their looks, is sexist and misogynistic you old fool.

You don't seem to have a problem with the appearance of your male "enemies".

Just another string to your commendable bow of dignity.

Absolute nightmare you're having today.

Not a single fucking clue. :(

Judging the veracity of female journalists, and only female journalists work, on their looks, is sexist and misogynistic you old fool.

You don't seem to have a problem with the appearance of your male "enemies".

Just another string to your commendable bow of dignity.

Absolute nightmare you're having today.

Just another day with wee Bendarroch and The Voices.

The stalking and constant harassment of WRK is ineresting to me because I understand the nature of projecting.

If you have read any of WRK's posts it's quite obvious that he is in no way bigoted and in fact seems a general all round decent sort.

However, project the little orc's outpourings back onto them, and it is quite apparent that they were the ones raised in a cauldron of narrow mindedness and bigotry, diplayed perfectly by their hate filled and personal contributions on here.

In case anyone's in any doubt, I'm speaking, particularly of Bendarroch and Bennet. Poor wee AWRA doesn't count, he's just retärded, the wee soul.

Aww, don't use the R word. It'll all kick off again.