Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought the accounts would have been worse, they aren't as bad as I feared. There's obviously a lot of room for improvement by getting the players and staff wage bill lowered. We still have the Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn deals to be added on.

:lol:

God love yi, Chris.

Na you should be able to see out the season at least. I can see you lighting up the lowland league next season on your second magical journey up the leagues.

Just make sure when next summer break happens, if the same shysters are on the board, nobody buys season tickets.

If the board don't listen to you at AGMs etc, they will listen to you when the money dries up. :)

Unfortunately I don't think Rangers supporters have the sense to do this, and will fall for the usual pre season nonsense that D Murray was so good at, through to Sandy Jardine, Green, Ally and Walter. Always written up by fatso Jimbo. And still being written up by him.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I thought the accounts would have been worse, they aren't as bad as I feared. There's obviously a lot of room for improvement by getting the players and staff wage bill lowered. We still have the Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn deals to be added on.

Good to have Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn.They all contribute I assume.

Unfortunately you still have Ally. :unsure: Ally just takes. :o

You just don't understand it, HT. I'll have a proper look the night when I'm on the laptop and I'll show the positives.

But even if you add on those deals you are still losing a million quid a month though.

So bank balance in June was 11.1mil

It's down to 8mil now for talking sake.

How much do those deals net you?

Even adding on a lot of the sponsorship deals(which Mather goes on to say will be lower) it doesn't change the amount being lost does it?

post-35393-0-04551100-1380635801.gif

It's hard to tell definitively online - most Rangers sites are infested with plastics. In the real world I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters I speak with want Stockbridge/Mather et al out on their very expensive arses asap.

They have been rewarded fantastically well - time to go now. After that? Another series of battles for control. Who knows what the outcome of that contest will be over time.

I'm relatively pleased for now that my team continues to progress - we'll see in the not too distant future if this period has taught us anything.

But isn't that the same story as last time?

- the success gained under Minty Moonbeams was achieved by the financial incontinence / incompetence that put Old Club into the morgue.

Now New Club are making 'pleasing progress' on the back similar way over the top spending - and the vultures are circling once again.

Good to have Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn.They all contribute I assume.

Unfortunately you still have Ally. :unsure: Ally just takes. :o

Good to know these deals are in the pipeline and they'll all be going through Rangers Retail. I wonder who's on the board at Rangers Retail?

Good to know these deals are in the pipeline and they'll all be going through Rangers Retail. I wonder who's on the board at Rangers Retail?

Dont ask important questions.... you'll get this sort of reply....

0871 702 1972

Phone up and ask them.

Is that a World RecordTM loss for a Scottish club?

With all the legal wrangles and inter-boardroom battling that £11m wont last long if it cost £600,000 to search Charles Green's email account for emails from Craig Whyte...

Dont ask important questions.... you'll get this sort of reply....

I also hope they'll be no trouble at Ibrox as they'll need more security, so it's good that they have a reputable company running that. I wonder who is also a director of Garrion Security Services Ltd? Edited by statts1976uk

Players wages/bonuses will obviously increase next year.