Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see both Malcolm Murray and Craig Mather are both saying the cash burn not their fault. (Tom English on Twitter)

I suppose a big boy did it and ran (walked) away.

Tom English:

Craig Mather says Rangers cash burn not his fault. Malcolm Murray says it's not his fault either. Pathetic buck-passing.

Can't copy and paste. even on 2nd attempt.

Finally, lol

That's what happens when you have no one ultimately responsible for the decision making. You end up having people hiding behind everyone else. At least at clubs like Celtic, Raith and Cowdenbeath you can stick the blame on one person if it all goes wrong.

Edited by Fotbawmad

After reading on a few Orc sites, and other places, I get the feeling that the berrz are starting to relax after what they perceive to be good news. i.e. Good financial results (ha) and the rebels (don't they inject venom into that word?) being told where to go.

They think it's all over..............

I don' theenk sooo.

The Germans have an official star system...4 stars for 20 titles.

I'm glad Rangers aren't German they would have 8 stars. Tedi 8 stars :lol:

I thought it was for being four time European champions.

I also thought that sevco were the only club that awarded themselves stars for the previous incarnation's tainted titles.

How could he afford to buy and retire to a place like tha ..... Oh never mind !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant!! Chuck can expect a visit from the Orc Militia shortly then? 30 horse heads in your bed anyone?

Billy boys giro put to better use than it otherwise might have :lol:

ETA; Typo of the mobile kind and FOUR smiley faces thank you very much. It's worth every one of them.

Edited by GreenockRover

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24376563

Murray claims that, while he was chairman, the club's nominated adviser and broker had backed him in his bid to reduce the salary payments.

"Cenkos and I tried again to lower them at IPO but found severe resistance," he claimed.

"Pre-IPO, I was the only non-executive and as a private company there was no remuneration committee.

"Craig Mather was proposed by Charles Green and rejected by me and two other board members. His remuneration was never certified by me.

"When Phil Cartmell left, Craig Mather was interim CEO and remuneration was not confirmed. These are symptoms of why the shareholders and fans demand change.

"Craig Mather's assertion that I decided the executive salaries is misleading and vexatious.

"In fact, Phil Cartmell was chairman of the remuneration committee, which never met once despite his attempts, and he is on record at being unhappy with levels of remuneration."

Mather seems to have had a cosy relationship with Green. Does he still owe him one?

The vast majority of the bears don't even form their own opinion on the accounts.

Average bear "I did read the accounts but so and so says they were okay ,,, so we're okay ,. right ... so stop spreading thae timmy lies "

I almost feel sorry for them ...

Densboy the chartered accountant :rolleyes:

“If you look at the balance sheets at the end of next season you should see the strength of the two companies. We are in the Third Division and Celtic are in the SPL and what I’d like you to do is promise me at the end of this season, when all the games are played, examine the balance sheets of the clubs and tell me which one is the strongest?

30/07/12 Charles Green

“If you look at the balance sheets at the end of next season you should see the strength of the two companies. We are in the Third Division and Celtic are in the SPL and what I’d like you to do is promise me at the end of this season, when all the games are played, examine the balance sheets of the clubs and tell me which one is the strongest?

30/07/12 Charles Green

Oh wait! I think I know this one!

30/07/12 Charles Green

I'll add that one to my surreal joke signature