Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did you type that in with a straight face ?.

Perhaps you can tell us why it's acceptable to joke about Fritzl, yet other similar situations regarding abuse has you frothing at the mouth?

This is the risk to national security ....

Ally-McCoist-submarine-planning-permissi

Could scupper the entire Royal Navy, that could.......

Well if Sally falls out his boat he's likely to sink a submarine going with his girth, and these submarines aint cheap

Words from the Rangers web site.

Fat Ally and the fat salary.

“There was a contract put down which I can tell you in all honesty was not negotiated at all and we signed it, the finances were not important to us and that’s the truth.

“We just wanted an opportunity to manage the football club so we signed that contract. "

I am sure I read somewhere he didn't even read the contract, he just signed it. Aye right.

Even if he didn't care what the salary was, it would have hit him when the first month's payment reached his bank. Be interesting to know if he spoke to anyone in authority to make sure there wasn't a mistake.

He had this bit of paper waved in front of him and he just gets his wee Argos pen out and puts his signature on it. But then he says "we". Who are we? Did they know what his salary was? If so did they mention it to him?

Sorry Ally, I am not believing you. I am not calling you a liar, but....... Oh hang on. I am. :o

You are a liar Ally. You knew exactly what you were signing up for. :thumbsdown

wages.JPG

Nor can I believe anyone is paid that amount without getting some advice, either from the employer, or his own tax advisor on how to make sure he takes his salary in the most 'tax efficient' way. Tax efficient means how do I fiddle the system without breaking the law.

What will happen to the salary he gives up? Go into his own company for consultancy services? Go into his pension pot? Paid as a 'bonus' later in the year for achieving some random performance target. A hundred and one ways to get the same amount while reducing the salary amount. Ask any banker.

Ally, it is time to be clear and transparent about this.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Words from the Rangers web site.

Fat Ally and the fat salary.

“There was a contract put down which I can tell you in all honesty was not negotiated at all and we signed it, the finances were not important to us and that’s the truth.

“We just wanted an opportunity to manage the football club so we signed that contract. "

I am sure I read somewhere he didn't even read the contract, he just signed it. Aye right.

Even if he didn't care what the salary was, it would have hit him when the first month's payment reached his bank. Be interesting to know if he spoke to anyone in authority to make sure there wasn't a mistake.

He had this bit of paper waved in front of him and he just gets his wee Argos pen out and puts his signature on it. But then he says "we". Who are we? Did they know what his salary was? If so did they mention it to him?

Sorry Ally, I am not believing you. I am not calling you a liar, but....... Oh hang on. I am. :o

You are a liar Ally. You knew exactly what you were signing up for. :thumbsdown

wages.JPG

Nor can I believe anyone is paid that amount without getting some advice, either from the employer, or his own tax advisor on how to make sure he takes his salary in the most 'tax efficient' way. Tax efficient means how do I fiddle the system without breaking the law.

What will happen to the salary he gives up? Go into his own company for consultancy services? Go into his pension pot? Paid as a 'bonus' later in the year for achieving some random performance target. A hundred and one ways to get the same amount while reducing the salary amount. Ask any banker.

Ally, it is time to be clear and transparent about this.

Is riding his own kind up their poop chutes AND they STILL don't see it. Wonderful!!

This is the risk to national security ....

Ally-McCoist-submarine-planning-permissi

Could scupper the entire Royal Navy, that could.......

The pier WAS actually level, Mustang's standing at the end, out of picture, up to his neck. No change there then.

I don't think Sally is a liar. Purely because of his use of words.

He seems at pains to stress he didn't negotiate his contract. And I believe him. I think his agent said, these mugs are offering you 800k, get it signed right now before it's withdrawn or reduced.

If I was a rangers fan, I'd be more concerned about what happened pre/post Tupe. Was there negotiations then? Why has it taken a year at 800k (his second year on that wage?) with the new club on a reduced income, for this to suddenly be raised?

Its not as bad as having your dignity stripped :oops

The dignity was always propoganda.

They have always been corrupt, cheating thieving scum.

It's just that they were the establishment which made it easy to propogate the illusion of being dignified.

They are no longer the hegemony, but have been usurped by the P&Ds.

I don't think Sally is a liar. Purely because of his use of words.

He seems at pains to stress he didn't negotiate his contract. And I believe him. I think his agent said, these mugs are offering you 800k, get it signed right now before it's withdrawn or reduced.

If I was a rangers fan, I'd be more concerned about what happened pre/post Tupe. Was there negotiations then? Why has it taken a year at 800k (his second year on that wage?) with the new club on a reduced income, for this to suddenly be raised?

The point I was making is that McCoist had many chances to know what his contract was worth.To plead ignorance just does not wash. His signature on the bit of paper proves that.

Perhaps he didn't negotiate the contract himself but to say he didn't know how much it was worth is something totally different.

Rangers fans have many things to be concerned about. But when you find someone who always claimed to be on the side of the fans only to find he is milking the company for every penny, then that is something else.

If this was a one off I would give him the benefit of the doubt. However he has a track record of weasel words which appear to deny something only to find when you read it carefully it does nothing of the sort.

Too clever by half, too sneaky, and definitely too much a liar and a cheat.

And in this case totally guilty.

Unless Ally you want to come out and tell the full honest story with confirmation that what salary you are giving up will not be paid to you via some back door method.

The point I was making is that McCoist had many chances to know what his contract was worth.To plead ignorance just does not wash. His signature on the bit of paper proves that.

Perhaps he didn't negotiate the contract himself but to say he didn't know how much it was worth is something totally different.

Rangers fans have many things to be concerned about. But when you find someone who always claimed to be on the side of the fans only to find he is milking the company for every penny, then that is something else.

If this was a one off I would give him the benefit of the doubt. However he has a track record of weasel words which appear to deny something only to find when you read it carefully it does nothing of the sort.

Too clever by half, too sneaky, and definitely too much a liar and a cheat.

And in this case totally guilty.

Unless Ally you want to come out and tell the full honest story with confirmation that what salary you are giving up will not be paid to you via some back door method.

He didn't need to look at what the fat cunt was earning in the contract !,he already knew what he was earning when he tuped over and didn't need to read it.

The fat pie man is just pandering to the fans again who licking his arse at what a stand up guy he is by taking a paycut ?,but is it a deferred paycut he has agreed too is the question ?.

Morton :lol:

Murderwell :lol:

Plastic thistle :lol:

Raith Rovers :lol:

Falkirk :lol:

Just some of the most diddiest clubs in Scottish football, literally no one outside of Scotland probably knows who they are. No wonder their jealousy of Rangers is strong.

I've helpfully highlighted in bold, those clubs which either survived administration, or a serious financial clusterfuck.

You didn't

*snigger*

Even more helpfully, I've highlighted how many of these clubs are above you in the SPFL league structure.

Nae luck, racist.

The dignity was always propoganda.

They have always been corrupt, cheating thieving scum.

It's just that they were the establishment which made it easy to propogate the illusion of being dignified.

They are no longer the hegemony, but have been usurped by the P&Ds.

you'll know Ally's pal Keane then.

photo-thumb-41318.jpg?_r=1380626659 Posted by Tedi on 17 May 2013 - 16:26

There will be almost nothing left in the bank at the end of the season judging on the clubs total expenditure for the whole season after bonuses are paid

out for reaching the SFL 2nd division.I have posted figures myself from known transactions and it is shocking the amount of debt the club is carrying into next season.

Bennett ! how many times do you need told that the club itself without any one off fees is losing around £1 million a month on the finances it is generating to the outgoings it has to service.The IPO money apparently has been used to pay the one off fees and other debts including the clubs accumulating losses but the club itself next season will not have enough money from all it's income revenue streams to plug the massive black hole.Options are to sell the stadium on leaseback and the sale of Murray park if things get that desperate.

Yep Hellbhoy knows everything about Rangers finances, we all must listen to him afterall this is the same Hellbhoy who proclaimed that negative goodwill was the IPO money and claimed the total investment we had raised was just £22M and the other money detailed in the interm accounts was in fact ST money.

Accurate as ever :lol::lol: :lol:

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

Aye sure it was Tedi :) ,The Clone Rangers made £22 million in ST's alone and you took the moral high ground when I mistook the IPO money for negative goodwill because they were nearly the same amount BUT ?, what about the post you responded to in the quote above fanny baws getting the amount of ST money completely wrong all £13 million pounds of it :lol: .

I'm going to dig up all your major f**k-ups where to you tried to look smarter than me fucknugget :lol: .

And people are wondering why you are deleting your posting history :1eye .