Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So if they can't give the money to the club because they're not the bit that deals with the money ( just use it to buy and pay players and to a larger extent their management team ) what happens to that cash? Presumably split between the other 11 clubs....sorry split between the companies running the other 11 clubs ? Surely it was one pot which they can't just keep 1/12th of because one member is dead. Does someone get to keep 1/4 of the Beatles money or 1/5 of Boyzone's royalties?

Edited by BigBadSaint

So if they can't give the money to the club because they're not the bit that deals with the money ( just use it to buy and pay players and to a larger extent their management team ) what happens to that cash? Presumably split between the other 11 clubs....sorry split between the companies running the other 11 clubs ? Surely it was one pot which they can't just keep 1/12th of because one member is dead. Does someone get to keep 1/4 of the Beatles money or 1/5 of Boyzone's royalties?

That would be half the Beatles money - do keep up. ;)

It would also be more than 11 clubs, there was promotion to and relegation from, in that 3 year period.

Which just proves my old Dad's advice correct:

"There's always a smarter arse out there, son..."

He also told me to always pay for sex, as it works out cheaper that way. ;)

Which just proves my old Dad's advice correct:

"There's always a smarter arse out there, son..."

He also told me to always pay for sex, as it works out cheaper that way. ;)

EVERYONE pays for sex.....

One way or another 8)

Even The Bears paid £22m for an arse pounding of a lifetime - fair play ...

:lol:

Ooftt.

Utter fucking joke and a complete kick in the face for people like me who have supported the club by buying a season ticket despite only being able to make a couple of trips north a year.

Some of us have to book time off work months and advance then pay out for train tickets we won't get back simply because a shite manager thinks he cannot beat a bunch of crap without 2 or 3 players despite having a budget that shames most SPL clubs. I mean he could only put out a team with 9 or 10 ex SPL stalwarts.

They obviously think nothing of the people who pay their wages

Ooftt.

Utter fucking joke and a complete kick in the face for people like me who have supported the club by buying a season ticket despite only being able to make a couple of trips north a year.

Some of us have to book time off work months and advance then pay out for train tickets we won't get back simply because a shite manager thinks he cannot beat a bunch of crap without 2 or 3 players despite having a budget that shames most SPL clubs. I mean he could only put out a team with 9 or 10 ex SPL stalwarts.

They obviously think nothing of the people who pay their wages

Just when I get my breath back from the SOS/ally wage/accounts/French castle/setanta lol fests!

Keep em coming Gers!

One of the boyzone men are dead?

Gutted : ( !