Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"ripped him apart" brilliant! Keep it up......

Och that's dead sweet of you. You're like a wee puppy following me about. But if you are quoting me and using quotation marks, you should really use the words I typed.

Och that's dead sweet of you. You're like a wee puppy following me about. But if you are quoting me and using quotation marks, you should really use the words I typed.

Profuse apologies,I wouldn't like to be ripped apart.:-)

ps,I don't think three replies over a 24 hour period really constitutes following you about but I'll stick you on the ignore list if you wish?

No need to put me on ignore. But, you don't provide anything of any value when trying to engage me. No discussion, no debate, just childish quips and poor attempts at put downs.

I don't know why you bother, it doesn't reflect well on you and I'm not sure what it's meant to achieve.

I'm more than happy to engage in an adult discussion with you on the thread topic and the subjects that come up, in relation to that. But if you can't do that, then I'd rather you didn't bother with the petty stuff.

sil2.jpg

Remember ya zombie fucks, Action not Apathy :thumsup2 Until the last rebel :o:lol:

Well Green can't come back to help with the next ra big share issue so they need some other mug the bears trust seeing as the cardigan & Fat Mustang Sally have had their fingers in the pie as well :lol: .

Over on Ragers Media they are happy to have King involved so I guess King would help the orcs part with their cash when ra big share issue is due :) .

No need to put me on ignore. But, you don't provide anything of any value when trying to engage me. No discussion, no debate, just childish quips and poor attempts at put downs.

I don't know why you bother, it doesn't reflect well on you and I'm not sure what it's meant to achieve.

I'm more than happy to engage in an adult discussion with you on the thread topic and the subjects that come up, in relation to that. But if you can't do that, then I'd rather you didn't bother with the petty stuff.

Dave,if you are on a football forum complaining about fans draping banners and flags over adverts just because they happen to be Rangers fans then you really can't accuse anyone of being petty in my opinion,but I'll leave you to it as I wouldn't like to dumb down the BRALT. :-)

Dave,if you are on a football forum complaining about fans draping banners and flags over adverts just because they happen to be Rangers fans then you really can't accuse anyone of being petty in my opinion,but I'll leave you to it as I wouldn't like to dumb down the BRALT. :-)

I wasn't complaining, I was making an observation.

I think that is unkind about a man who, let's face it 8, you would give your left bollock to be the boss of your new clumpany.

Apologies Wunf, I wasn't being unitestist.

Accepted.

And Dave Krugerand lol.....

Adult discussion? Is that the bit where you referred to me as a "filthy c**t" ?

Adult discussion? Is that the bit where you referred to me as a "filthy c**t" ?

Again you're struggling with the quotation marks, putting stuff between them I didn't actually say.

I really shouldn't need to have to track back through my old posts, so why don't you show me the post where I called you, specifically you, a filthy c**t.

If you had said, called us(rangers fans as a collective) filthy c***s, you would be right, I did, as I used the plural, collective you, for Rangers fans, displayed by c***s, plural.

But I didn't call you a filthy c**t. Apology accepted.

Again you're struggling with the quotation marks, putting stuff between them I didn't actually say.

I really shouldn't need to have to track back through my old posts, so why don't you show me the post where I called you, specifically you, a filthy c**t.

If you had said, called us(rangers fans as a collective) filthy c***s, you would be right, I did, as I used the plural, collective you, for Rangers fans, displayed by c***s, plural.

But I didn't call you a filthy c**t. Apology accepted.

:lol:

Ah......,the minefield that is wrtten English. Tough for many, nigh on impossible for your common Orc.

Add to that their default setting for taking collective offence personally and there you have the basis of the 'misunderstanding'(?)

Pretty sure that your apology will be promptly posted ;)

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pounding: Rangers cash cabaret opens to poor reviews

MichaelGrant-wee.jpg
Chief football writer
Monday 7 October 2013

I F there is one surprising element around the issue of Ally McCoist and his £825,000-a-year Rangers salary it is not that he earned that much, or even that the club stupidly offered way over the odds to a clearly willing conscript.

22359818.jpg
Ally McCoist has agreed to his wage packet being cut in two. Picture: SNS

The curious aspect is that McCoist himself did not act sooner when it was inevitable that his earnings, coupled with the Ibrox club's mounting losses, would look so bad.

The amount Rangers are prepared to pay their manager is up to them. It is not really anyone else's business except for the shareholders and supporters whose money pays the bills. But it must have been deeply awkward for McCoist as he faced scrutiny, criticism and questions about coining it in while the club, his club, has been haemorrhaging money left, right and centre.

He is in the process of agreeing a pay cut that will reduce his income to somewhere around £400,000 a year. It is worth recognising there is nothing easier than detached mouthing off about how someone else should take a pay cut. That is all very easy for the rest of us to say. But the perception is out there that McCoist's reduction is happening only because of the predictable furore created by the publication of the club's accounts. Rightly or wrongly, it has come across that he is taking a cut because it would look so awful if he did not. The level of pay he has enjoyed under this profligate Ibrox regime means when the controversy boiled over last week he was bracketed along with the men who had been writing their own cheques: Charles Green, Brian Stockbridge and Imran Ahmad.

McCoist spoke a couple of months ago about being prepared to take a cut if asked to do so by the board, and over the weekend he said that negotiations to do so had been ongoing for quite some time, certainly since long before the accounts were released last Tuesday. Yesterday he admitted to realising how it looked for him to be pocketing so much cash in a period when some financial experts say Rangers are on course to run out of money in the middle of next season. "It is very important that I do feel comfortable with my own salary and I can have a wee look in the mirror," he said. Right now he was "not that comfortable with it". Further, "the vast majority of supporters are finding it difficult to comprehend the wages of the top superstars and top managers and I can understand that. It still won't satisfy a lot of people."

Rangers were a top-flight club when they decided to pay him as much as they have. He said he signed the contract put in front of him by former chief executive Martin Bain in 2011 with barely the merest look at it. Wouldn't we all? Even a cursory glance at the annual remuneration would confirm that anyone in their right mind would have instantly signed that deal in case Rangers came to their senses and scaled it down. It is not McCoist's fault he was given so much in his first managerial job and any view that as "a Rangers man" he should not have accepted so much is detached from reality.

What was already an incredible salary for a first-time manager in Scotland - would he not have accepted £400,000 if Rangers had offered it? - became utterly unjustifiable when he was suddenly working in the third division. But it seems that at no point did the club tap McCoist on the shoulder and suggest that he take a cut post-liquidation. Why would they, when executive directors were creaming so much money off for themselves?

The underlying issue is that an entirely new boardroom regime has been faithful to Sir David Murray's ruinous adherence to ostentatious spending. Far too often Rangers have regarded flexing financial muscle as more impressive than trying to drive a hard bargain, as if propelled by a need to relentlessly confirm and flaunt their wealth and power. Something of that old Murray line about spending £10 for every £5 at Celtic seems still to prevail when Rangers go about their business. They committed to £7.8m in players' annual salaries after liquidation, when a few of their first-team squad could walk the length of Sauchiehall Street and get barely a second look.

The real scandal confirmed by the newco's first audited accounts was the staggering level of directorial salaries, and especially bonuses at Ibrox. It has been a prolonged and disgraceful example of snouts in the trough and greed on an industrial scale. Green had the gall to say McCoist had the worst Rangers team ever while shamelessly pocketing a £360,000 bonus when those players won the league. It is not difficult to imagine Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge chuckling as they milked Rangers and concocted new ways to be good to themselves.

McCoist's willingness to take a massive reduction shows he knows how all this looks. It's just surprising that he didn't do it sooner, before his earnings got wrapped up in the wider toxicity of a club with an attitude to money akin to keeping all the lights on and the taps running.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA- from the comments;

You have to laugh.

Unless, that is, you support Rangers.

Annie Campbell, London , said: “I’m disgusted by Ally McCoist’s conduct. The size of his wage to take on part-time clubs in a one-sided league is ludicrous and the club is starting to make fools of its supporters.

“Ordinary people are scraping to buy season tickets while disgusting salaries are being paid out at Ibrox.”

And Hugh McCormack, Glasgow , said: “Why did it take so long for Ally to take a pay cut when some players volunteered to take a drop in money as soon as the club went into administration 18 months ago?”

Gus MacLeod, Kilmarnock : “The money McCoist gets beggars belief. There are camels in the Sahara who are more tactically aware than McCoist, and they would cost a helluva lot less to employ.”

Jim Mackin, Glasgow: “I had to laugh when McCoist said the Rangers fans trusted him 100 per cent. He only took the pay cut because he knew his wage was about to be made public on the balance sheet. Ally’s only loyalty is to his personal bank account.”

John Bruce, Glasgow : “Why has Rangers’ game against Dunfermline been postponed when McCoist has assembled such a large squad?

“I can’t believe he doesn’t think we can lose a few players to international duty and not have replacements capable of beating Dunfermline

“And what about the fans who come from all over to watch Rangers and might have lost out on travel expenses? We’re not all earning £825,000 a year.”

Ouch.

:lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pounding: Rangers cash cabaret opens to poor reviews

MichaelGrant-wee.jpg
Chief football writer
Monday 7 October 2013

McCoist spoke a couple of months ago about being prepared to take a cut if asked to do so by the board, and over the weekend he said that negotiations to do so had been ongoing for quite some time, certainly since long before the accounts were released last Tuesday. Yesterday he admitted to realising how it looked for him to be pocketing so much cash in a period when some financial experts say Rangers are on course to run out of money in the middle of next season. "It is very important that I do feel comfortable with my own salary and I can have a wee look in the mirror," he said. Right now he was "not that comfortable with it". Further, "the vast majority of supporters are finding it difficult to comprehend the wages of the top superstars and top managers and I can understand that. It still won't satisfy a lot of people."

FFS TOP manager

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me