Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No. you said i pulled you up on your spelling and grammer.

i said that i did not do that.

you then called me a lair.

i didn't lie. i hadn't pulled you up on your spelling. if anything you lied.

why is it so hard for you guys to grasp basic written English?

Wow, just wow.

WKR Syndrome, keep on lying and then lie some more......

I'm sure you would like that - but the diddy clubs can't even fake enough interest in their own teams so Rangers is all you have it seems.

We, the Rangers support, understand your fascination with our club. We absolutely share it.

:)

I do enjoy the "you're all obsessed!" line of thinking. They only say it because they want us to stop laughing at them, otherwise they wouldn't mention it. Which means we should all carry on laughing.

I do enjoy the "you're all obsessed!" line of thinking. They only say it because they want us to stop laughing at them, otherwise they wouldn't mention it. Which means we should all carry on laughing.

You should be used to people laughing at you, afterall you go to the fitba with Magee :lol:

I'm guessing Whytes issues would be with Green and Imran Ahmed (sp) but i'm not a celtic fan ... legal expert...

One more thing wouldn't Whyte be committing fraud if he did indeed still have ownership, something i remember reading on here from a C&P which came from that ex lawyers website.......

Mather must be absolutely bricking it for the AGM if he's out trying to source more investment.

But if Dave King had any smarts he wouldn't invest again, any idea what kinda return he got for him last 20mil he invested?

I'd hazard a guess that Mather is looking for a front man whom the bears trust so they will invest in the next share issue by placing him on the board for a fee.

It appears to be a recurring pattern at Ibrokes that every time they are looking for a financial input from the fans that they get someone the bears trust from the former regime at Ibrokes.

They used Fat Mustang Sally to sell ST's in the old SFL 3rd division by giving the thumbs up to Green.

It is looking more and more that Walter no dignity left did actually take a fee to hoodwink the bears for ST sales by backing the board.

Now Fat Sally & the no dignity Cardigan now condemn the people whom they once backed to the hilt when the club needed a financial injection from the fans.

If you are sure ....

Obviously the 'ongoing legal dispute' is nothing to worry about. Whyte just likes giving lawyers money.

I'm sure you are right ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's not giving lawyers any money, they are taking the case on - no win, no fee.

:rolleyes:

Trust me Bennett ... those guys will not take a case that has no hope in hell ... But that's a bonus .. Whyte not having to pay a dime .. thanks for pointing that out !!!

Your lawyers are saying they are uncertain ...

Fills you with confidence does it?

So you think they'll lose the case too, good.

HBQC has some competition for the forums legal beagle position now...

Edited by bennett

We, the Rangers support, understand your fascination with our club. We absolutely share it.

:)

I'm afraid you don't understand, as much as you'd like to believe you own hype.

He's not giving lawyers any money, they are taking the case on - no win, no fee.

:rolleyes:

Lawyers wouldn't do it unless they were confident of winning. Remember when one of them said they were "absolutely convinced" of Whyte's ownership of the club a year or so ago?