Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think many are curious about why he stepped down. Obviously he was totally out of his depth, not understanding what he should be doing in the job, As you so kindly put it he is not a chairman nor an accountant, but just a football manager!

The question most would like answered is why did he step up to the job? :oops

Naturally the anti Walter/Ally/Rangers brigade and the 'plastics' will claim all sorts of scurrilous reasons. :o

But hopefully British Patriot you will give us your unbiased opinion, and bring clarity to this confusing period in Walter's life. :)

Are we not still waiting for British ''I'll show the positives'' Patriot to bring us thick diddies clarity on the accounts? Or did I just miss that page?

They did die ages ago!

Aww, JCG, sorry, but we're not only here and very much alive, but will be back skelping your mhob's filthy hoops before you know it.

And you can sing that fhanny-dancing 'new' shite all you want - the humiliation you'll feel when we horse you will be something you're entirely familiar with. Perhaps even worse.

And just like the plastic supporters I know in the real world - I can't wait for it to come around again.

:)

Edited by Bendarroch

It's no victory of any kind, but it is a statement of fact. And one you choose to wear like a wee, shiny and very well polished badge. It is, after all, a perfect distillation of the mediocrity is best mentality of the diddy clubber.

You could follow a bigger club instead? Of course you couldn't - it would mean the death of that oh-so-carefully cultivated chip on your shoulder. I poke fun at it because that's all you have. I mock the disinterest in your clubs because it's an inevitable result of the decades of mediocrity you demand.

Most people know it's a complete nonsense and rightfully stay away in their droves. You, though? Lovin' it...

Your LOL@Celtic alias was much funnier TBH. Here it is, in all it's glory.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/135424-st-mirren-craig-thomson-v-rngers/

It's no victory of any kind, but it is a statement of fact. And one you choose to wear like a wee, shiny and very well polished badge. It is, after all, a perfect distillation of the mediocrity is best mentality of the diddy clubber. 

You could follow a bigger club instead? Of course you couldn't - it would mean the death of that oh-so-carefully cultivated chip on your shoulder. I poke fun at it because that's all you have. I mock the disinterest in your clubs because it's an inevitable result of the decades of mediocrity you demand.

Most people know it's a complete nonsense and rightfully stay away in their droves. You, though? Lovin' it...

Textbook myopia from Bendy. :lol:

Aww, JCG, sorry, but we're not only here and very much alive, but will be back skelping your mhob's filthy hoops before you know it.

And you can sing that fhanny-dancing 'new' shite all you want - the humiliation you'll feel when we horse you will be something you're entirely familiar with. Perhaps even worse.

And just like the plastic supporters I know in the real world - I can't wait for it to come around again.

Sorry to break it to you bendy but most SPL clubs would bury your lot. Mediocre at best with 2 good players. I actually expected a good SPL standard team to turn up at Somerset but apart from law and Wallace your lot are quite frankly shite.

How many more millions from.now until then do you think yous will have to spend to even consider challenging for the SPL title?

More than sevco can afford that's for sure :lol:

35 million and still couldnt beat East fifes part time record... Ouch :lol:

On mobile so spelling and grammatical errors don't count.

I can almost sense you've actually convinced yourself that anyone who doesn't support one of the Old Firm does so because they "demand" mediocrity. :lol:

So is it true that you disappeared from P&B whenever Rangers went into Admin, then only surfaced with a new account once everything was OK again? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Because to me that would be entirely in-keeping with your insecure triumphalism, i.e. happy to lord it over everyone, but gone at the first sign of trouble, like a proper coward. What else do you do in your spare time to boost your self-esteem? Do you fly to China and boast about how tall you are?

Edited by BinoBalls

"Back"! :lol::lol::lol:

So is it true that you disappeared from P&B whenever Rangers went into Admin, then only surfaced with a new account once everything was OK again? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'll decide for myself when yes or no will suffice. I'll say this - I have zero interest in when and why you joined P&B. I joined when P&B appeared on my twitter last year - hadn't heard of the place before.

And 'insecure triumphalism' is it?

FFS :lol:

I'll decide for myself when yes or no will suffice. I'll say this - I have zero interest in when and why you joined P&B. I joined when P&B appeared on my twitter last year - hadn't heard of the place before.

And 'insecure triumphalism' is it?

FFS :lol:

You joined once there was something you could kid yourself was rangers got permission to play - while the old club still had a licence.

Not that it's a great source of fascination to us simple* football fans, but it does give an insight to the mental processes of yer average thick bigot.

*i.e. those who are simply fans of the game, rather than the blue and green trogs.