Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The bbc says it wants to double its tv viewing figures worldwide to 500 million. Does that mean more rangers games.

Or more Porridge/Morecambe and Wise repeats.

Guess what I'll vote for...

Watty on STV news backing the present board, saying the turmoil is because of the folk in the background trying to upset the present set up.

and wouldn't have believed the losses were so huge :Dhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24447719

shame about your big fat salary for being chairman , a job you didn't understand yet still went "soooooooooooook" at the teet for, ya skanky piece of poo.

I'm sure you would like that - but the diddy clubs can't even fake enough interest in their own teams so Rangers is all you have it seems.

We, the Rangers support, understand your fascination with our club. We absolutely share it.

:)

You're 100% correct, I do find all this fascinating. The same way I found Fawlty Towers, Rising Damp, The Kenny Everett Television Show, Blackadder, One Foot in the Grave, Father Ted, Alan Partridge, The Inbetweeners and Fresh Meat fascinating.

You're 100% correct, I do find all this fascinating. The same way I found Fawlty Towers, Rising Damp, The Kenny Everett Television Show, Blackadder, One Foot in the Grave, Father Ted, Alan Partridge, The Inbetweeners and Fresh Meat fascinating.

British Situation Comedy thread for this shite, Monty.....

The SFA don’t adjudicate on fit and proper. They leave it to the clubs to self certificate. That’s worked well for Rangers , hasn’t it.

David Murray , Dave King, Craig Whyte , Andrew Ellis, Gary Withey, Charles Green, Imran Ahmad, Brian Stockbridge , Easdale’s Snr and Jnr. What a collection!

The SFA don’t adjudicate on fit and proper. They leave it to the clubs to self certificate. That’s worked well for Rangers , hasn’t it.

David Murray , Dave King, Craig Whyte , Andrew Ellis, Gary Withey, Charles Green, Imran Ahmad, Brian Stockbridge , Easdale’s Snr and Jnr. What a collection!

Just wait for the SFA mega meltdown when this version of the rankers runs into a brick wall and what pish they will invent to keep the cash cow alive :blink: ,they are already in the process of rewriting their rules to accommodate the next incarnation :o .

Just on Walters interview today.

He says he is shocked at the scale of the loss when the accounts were released. As chairman wouldn't he had known given he stepped down in august and the accounts were up until June??

And he says the current board are doing a decent job.

Board are doing a decent job but he's shocked at the scale of losses under this board?? Eh!

Just on Walters interview today.

He says he is shocked at the scale of the loss when the accounts were released. As chairman wouldn't he had known given he stepped down in august and the accounts were up until June??

And he says the current board are doing a decent job.

Board are doing a decent job but he's shocked at the scale of losses under this board?? Eh!

He's a fucking football manager, not a chairman or an accountant, that's the reason he stepped down.

He's a fucking football manager, not a chairman or an accountant, that's the reason he stepped down.

Oh so basically oblivious to everything going on around him and just cashing in on it then?

Not a chairman but was the chairman. That's like ally not a manger but is the manager.

:lol: The party line down to a shiny brass button from Gestapo HQ in Govan :1eye .

£50K for helping shift the ST's and then fucked off :) .

Here's a wee game that everyone can play.

1. Find a post where I've lied.

2. Eeeehhh, that's it.

Best of luck, everybody!

There was one where you claimed to support Kilmarnock.

Easy game this....