Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:whistle

:lol:

Wurs my fiver ? :)

Where the feck's that from? One assumes it's from a sarcasm-laden exchange with the PolterFud or similar?

ETA: Got daughter to lend me her laptop for five - HB, yer a bad man. :lol:

Your fiver? For every fiver you claim I'll keep a tenner. ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

There was one where you claimed to support Kilmarnock.

Easy game this....

And back we go to the subject of basic comprehension, and the lack of that skill amongst a certain subset of our society.

You don't believe I support Killie. That's up to you, and you have a perfect right to believe what you want. To state that I am lying when I declare my allegiance, without proof of any kind, is not the same thing at all.

But then, you are a stupid, vicious, mendacious, spiteful little weasel, so I suppose it's unfair to expect you to differentiate.

He's a fucking football manager, not a chairman or an accountant, that's the reason he stepped down.

I don't think many are curious about why he stepped down. Obviously he was totally out of his depth, not understanding what he should be doing in the job, As you so kindly put it he is not a chairman nor an accountant, but just a football manager!

The question most would like answered is why did he step up to the job? :oops

Naturally the anti Walter/Ally/Rangers brigade and the 'plastics' will claim all sorts of scurrilous reasons. :o

But hopefully British Patriot you will give us your unbiased opinion, and bring clarity to this confusing period in Walter's life. :)

I don't think many are curious about why he stepped down. Obviously he was totally out of his depth, not understanding what he should be doing in the job, As you so kindly put it he is not a chairman nor an accountant, but just a football manager!

The question most would like answered is why did he step up to the job?  :oops

Naturally the anti Walter/Ally/Rangers brigade and the 'plastics' will claim all sorts of scurrilous reasons. :o

But hopefully British Patriot you will give us your unbiased opinion, and bring clarity to this confusing period in Walter's life.  :)

If I may be allowed to offer a theory here-

Walter was probably a bit old for the only other position which would have offered similar reward for such a short stint....

That of a rangers international player.

Has Ally signed his new pay deal yet?

I am concerned about the delay.

Let's try to work out what is happening.

He has stated clearly he wants to have his salary reduced.

The board member in charge would see savings, which the club needs just now. I suspect he would rush off immediately to HR to say "see Ally's old contract, just redo it with these figures". That has taken maybe 10 mins.

Then print it out, plunk in front of Ally and say "sign here big man". Just like the last time.

However this time he hasn't signed.

Is he reading the contract - slowly?

Is he not happy with the figures and renegotiating?

Is he being headhunted by some other club and doesn't have time to sign? (just missed out on the job at his old club Sunderland!)

I wish I knew. Just can't work it out. :(

McCoist: "When I became manager, I had a contract placed in front of me and I just signed it. I didn't look at the wages or the length of contract or anything"

McCoist: "I can also tell you, hand on heart, there was very little discussion or negotiation"

I'm guessing that "very little" doesn't quite mean the same thing as none at all !?

And no one bar a tawdry few thousand gives the slightest f**k about your club.

Bless...

Ah great. It seems like a while since you've piped up with this pish. Good to see it back.

I love how you see pointing out that fewer people are interested in smaller clubs as a victory. We know our clubs hold less fascination for the population at large. This troubles us not a bit. If it did, we'd simply follow big clubs instead.

The beauty of this is that a huge club with vast resources still overspent wildly enough to die. The fact that the re-birth looks to be heading in a similar direction is just delicious.

Your pathetic bleating about fewer people being interested in other clubs just makes it yet funnier.

Get that Bendarroch. We're loving how horribly things have gone and continue to go at Rangers. The views you express make us love it more.

Not even sure why Sir Walter Step Away even made a media appearance. You wonder why he was wheeled out?

Big time embarrassing to listen to, compete wreck of a man. Comes across as not well-gifted in the brain department, still living in cloud cuckoo land regarding financial reality, a willing stooge for Green & Co, but £50,000 quid (or more than half an ‘Ogilvie’) richer for his short stint.

He’s probably being lined up for a position at the SFA as we speak.

Yes, a good read too.

I can foresee a Sevco director standing outside once the money had ran out again saying to the orcs

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

Before running away with a suitcase stuffed with cash

Again you're struggling with the quotation marks, putting stuff between them I didn't actually say.

I really shouldn't need to have to track back

through my old posts, so why don't you show me the post where I called you, specifically you, a filthy c**t.

If you had said, called us(rangers fans as a collective) filthy c***s, you would be right, I did, as I used the plural, collective you, for Rangers fans,

displayed by c***s, plural.

But I didn't call you a filthy c**t. Apology accepted.

Dave,I had a lighthearted dig and you came back with the filthy c***s nonsense,then a little later you appealed for an adult discussion.Do you feel it's justified to brand a whole support as filthy c***s because someone draped a banner over a trackside advert? A wee bit of perspective might not go amiss

Where the feck's that from? One assumes it's from a sarcasm-laden exchange with the PolterFud or similar?

ETA: Got daughter to lend me her laptop for five - HB, yer a bad man. :lol:

Your fiver? For every fiver you claim I'll keep a tenner. ;)

Just a bit of fun WRK :) ,I'm sure I remember a post a while ago where you sarcastically said that :lol: ,but couldn't be arsed searching for it so I thought I'd do a Tedi :P .

Has AWRA posted his 5 point breakdown of the accounts yet?

Guaranteed laugh.

Never mind the 5 points he just went straight into the breakdown stage and asked his Mammy to reassure him that everything will be OK :) .

Dave,I had a lighthearted dig and you came back with the filthy c***s nonsense,then a little later you appealed for an adult discussion.Do you feel it's justified to brand a whole support as filthy c***s because someone draped a banner over a trackside advert? A wee bit of perspective might not go amiss

I don't think that would be justified, but then again it wasn't just the one as you suggest.

As I said, I really couldn't give two fucks about all that to be honest, it was a passing remark you took personally when there was no need.

Let's just get back to the topic title, eh? ;-)

So there is 3 scenarios that could occur, assuming DK is a major player in this.

1. New share issue which gives King majority shareholding. The spivs won't want to dilute their own shareholding. At least not until the start of the new year. Where they will already have cashed their shares.

2. Leaseback assets (stadium and MP) with TRIFC club sold to King or McColl (or some other "Rangers minded" person). If that doesn't work they could go for voluntary liquidation, and receive a dividend that way.

3. Admin, Dave King would be the buyer, possibly with a fan ownership model. The administrators would act in his favour by savagely cutting costs to have something which is near enough break even. The only drawback this will likely have is that the orcs would throw the toys out of the pram at seeing their team being dismantled.