Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No they're not, no chunt on RM speaks about this forum, unless they're P's and D's from here.

They don't want to mention P&B because we ripped the cunt right out of them last year :lol: ,any time a poster on RM mentions P&B it gets swept under the carpet and the poster told never ever to mention their arch enemy as it brings on traumatic flashbacks for the poor wee lambs :lol: .

The copious amounts of pointing and laughing on here at them during the historic meltdown and then liquidation 8) .

Lad! They can't see what you're replying to them, you should sign up and post your (shite) points.

My (shite) points were my comments on the enormity of their stupidity and were not direct replies to the authors !

And I'm sure that if I were to have signed up I would have been barred almost immediately !?

No they're not, no chunt on RM speaks about this forum, unless they're P's and D's from here.

The fact they were mentioning this site while we were all signing up for the Cevco share issue. Means that many of them clearly do pay attention to this site. Not to mention people like "Mad Phil", "ex Lawyer", "KDS" and "CQN" of all things. You and them have the cheek to call us "obsessed", but on the flip side of the coin their obsession seems to know no bounds.

Edited by Fotbawmad

The Walter Smith comments are just, completely staggering.

How can he possibly lament the fact that some of those involved may have suspect motives, when it was his endorsement that enabled it to happen? Does he honestly not realise how ridiculous he now appears?

The stuff about how they need to spend at a rate they can't afford is utterly unbelievable. Obviously, we've got a comic encapsulation of this suicidal sense of entitlement. It goes further though. I found myself wondering if it was a spoof. Some of the mock stuff on here is actually more subtle.

And this out of touch moron was actually the fucking chairman for a while.

Absolutely brilliant. :lol:

It's no victory of any kind, but it is a statement of fact. And one you choose to wear like a wee, shiny and very well polished badge. It is, after all, a perfect distillation of the mediocrity is best mentality of the diddy clubber.

You could follow a bigger club instead? Of course you couldn't - it would mean the death of that oh-so-carefully cultivated chip on your shoulder. I poke fun at it because that's all you have. I mock the disinterest in your clubs because it's an inevitable result of the decades of mediocrity you demand.

Most people know it's a complete nonsense and rightfully stay away in their droves. You, though? Lovin' it...

This mediocrity thing's daft though Bendarroch isn't it? Smaller clubs from smaller communities have of course won less than bigger ones. Why would that mean that their supporters demand mediocrity? Do you genuinely believe that I've taken no pleasure when my club has punched above its weight at times? Is it really so bizarre to support the team that plays in my home town each fortnight?

The thing I love about you Bendarroch is that you've actually more time for Celtic fans. Sure, you don't like them, but at least you understand them. You probably understand that had you been born a Catholic, then you'd be an obnoxious Celtic fan.

Diddy fans however, you simply don't 'get'. You cannot understand why someone might choose to follow a club as likely to lose as to win.

It's fascinating in a way.

And these days you're battling with the Edinburgh's big club for the wee celtic title.

Although even I know that Petrie isn't as far up liewell's hoop as Milne is these days.

:barf

Oof. This Bendy lad is in serious pain!

The Walter Smith comments are just, completely staggering.

How can he possibly lament the fact that some of those involved may have suspect motives, when it was his endorsement that enabled it to happen? Does he honestly not realise how ridiculous he now appears?

The stuff about how they need to spend at a rate they can't afford is utterly unbelievable. Obviously, we've got a comic encapsulation of this suicidal sense of entitlement. It goes further though. I found myself wondering if it was a spoof. Some of the mock stuff on here is actually more subtle.

And this out of touch moron was actually the fucking chairman for a while.

Absolutely brilliant. :lol:

I had Radio Scotland on earlier in the car and Chick Young defended Smith to the absolute max - Tom English was making the case that Smith had to shoulder some of the blame for what's unfolded at 'Rangers' as he got into bed with Green before the IPO but Chick was having none of it :wacko:

IMO Smith is much like Billy McNeill in that both of them are held in high regard by the Scottish Press even though most of what come out of their mouths is utter drivel !!

The fact they were mentioning this site while we were all signing up for the Cevco share issue. Means that many of them clearly do pay attention to this site. Not to mention people like "Mad Phil", "ex Lawyer", "KDS" and "CQN" of all things. You and them have the cheek to call us "obsessed", but on the flip side of the coin their obsession seems to know no bounds.

Ok, the one time then. You lot love to over exaggerate things on here.