Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Something gives me the feeling it could all be about to happen again.

In all honesty, a few of us have had issues with some of Third Rock's opinions - I don't see them as relevant here, and anyone offended could have easily complained at the time. No doubt that would have been seen as a waste of deflection and point-scoring material mm though.

NB. For all you fragile wee berrz - I'd be careful before trying a repeat performance - your credibility isn't exactly at an all-time high as it is.

Norman speak with forked tongue....

The actual connection he was making - and I'm sure MT will clarify if I'm wrong - is that Bendarroch=inadequate.

A connection I entirely agree with.

HTH.

Oh, an actual connection is it? And you agree? Well. Fancy that...

Another day of pish and fabricated drivel from the WKR. © Dhensebhore. Lest we ever forget :lol:

Never knew he wasn't welcome ... unlike you .. but then it just flies over your thick head tbf.

Edit: Did you not try this pish before and fall flat on your ugly face?

I'm not surprised at you offering support for this hate-filled bigot - suits you Dhensest. His self-declared hate would sit very comfortably with you.

Isn't that right soldier bhoy?

Be interesting to see if the WKR and chums, pal up with him again....

I'd expect it. And some fancy (empty and transparent) verbal gymnastics to explain why it's both acceptable and why everyone else has it wrong....

In all honesty, a few of us have had issues with some of Third Rock's opinions - I don't see them as relevant here, and anyone offended could have easily complained at the time. No doubt that would have been seen as a waste of deflection and point-scoring material mm though.

NB. For all you fragile wee berrz - I'd be careful before trying a repeat performance - your credibility isn't exactly at an all-time high as it is.

And the WKR - with alarming predictability - has the ball rolling for the benefit of ThirdrockfromtheSon. Quelle surprise!

WKR doesn't see his hate as relevant here. Where is it relevant, WKR?

A handful of plastics and diddies? Are these, finally, the people who take you seriously?

Is it, WKR, aye?

Again, your comprehension skills let you down. Do you have some kind of disability, or can I call you thick without being accused of some fúcking -ism or other?

I said nothing about people taking me seriously.

What I said is that the majority of posters see Bennett and his wee mates - of which I class you as one - as laughable morons.

Thank you for reinforcing my original point.

I'd expect it. And some fancy (empty and transparent) verbal gymnastics to explain why it's both acceptable and why everyone else has it wrong....

And the WKR - with alarming predictability - has the ball rolling for the benefit of ThirdrockfromtheSon. Quelle surprise!

WKR doesn't see his hate as relevant here. Where is it relevant, WKR?

And Bendarroch - with alarming predictability - takes over an hour to get the Party Line and decide on the attack strategy.

All yours, bigot.

Again, your comprehension skills let you down. I said nothing about people taking me seriously.

Oh? Really?

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

Did you forget all about your undercover multi-personae and those who do take you seriously? Well, one of you I presume. Which one is it?

:lol:

Whalloper.

Come on .. answer the question .. you can do it if you try ... let's keep it simple.

IF both the quotes are a true representation of the factual position ... is King a "fit and proper person" ... YES or NO? ... if YES explain why.

IF the quotes are a true representation?

You want me to speculate on your speculation?

What IF the quotes are anything but a true representation?

Come on .. answer the question .. you can do it if you try ... let's keep it simple.

IF both the quotes are a true representation of the factual position ... is King a "fit and proper person" ... YES or NO? ... if YES explain why.

you do realise you'll never get a proper answer. more chance of getting 1 from a banana.