Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh? Really?

Did you forget all about your undercover multi-personae and those who do take you seriously? Well, one of you I presume. Which one is it?

:lol:

Whalloper.

Oh, sorry, did I say an hour? Make that ten months or more to drag a completely irrelevant post up in an ultimately futile attempt to make yourself look clever. Because, of course, if you pick at a scab...

Remind me again, how did that TUPE malarkey go for the old and new clubs? :lol:

Oh, and multi-personae? Really? Have you not got a couple of Amigos you could be asking about that kind of thing?

mainstandbear

David Cooper Templeton

• Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

snapback.pngLivi-Loyalist, on 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

My auld man warned me years ago that these reptile c***s are preparing and gettin themselves into positions of power and by f**k thats exactly what they have done. This country is turning into a republican cesspit as each minute passes.time to take it back. Plead not guilty bears.

totally agree.....my old man told me the same 40 years ago

must be spinning in his grave watching what's going on

Remember him saying to me, 'why the f**k do you think the buses are painted green white and gold'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good thing this lot aren't representative (of the human race)....

When the buses were painted to erm ?, the so called Strathclyde red (it was fucking orange by the way :o ) from green,white & gold :blink: ,the paranoia from the green side was epic where I stayed that the proddies were taking over :lol: .

Only in Glasgow does such stupidity run rife :rolleyes: .

Oh? Really?

Did you forget all about your undercover multi-personae and those who do take you seriously? Well, one of you I presume. Which one is it?

Whalloper.

Norman has provided many a laugh on here but that post was a cracker, almost up there with his "you lot are all jealous of me cos i live in Yorkshire" post :lol:

He gets caught out so easily...

Norman has provided many a laugh on here but that post was a cracker, almost up there with his "you lot are all jealous of me cos i live in Yorkshire" post :lol:

Aye, and I'd be properly caught out if I'd ever actually said that.

But I didn't, did I, liar?

Are you lot still broken from yesterday,ffs?

No other choice for me then. Catholic = plastic fan. I see no other option present.

WKR - the tool of tools. :lol:

:1eye I know many Catholics whom support your club and my die hard Rangers supporting nephew is one of them and all the sings !, all the songs ??? all of them along with the other pish they use as sticks to beat the tic fans with ffs :( .

Your theology and philosophy is antiquated and outdated as the type glory hunters who will follow the club goes well beyond the circle of scum you used to associate with ra Gers Bendarroch :blink: .

Because of what Murray did by making Rangers the most successful club for well over 20 years it has attracted all types of fuckwits who only want to support a club that wins more often than not and ?, like yourself they are now twisted bitter individuals because they tied the allegiance to the mast for years lording it over everyone else only to be laughed at at every turn watching the new incarnation struggle.It is very likely to go bust again because the fans want to be fleeced by spivs and the likes because they dearly crave to reach the top of football winning everything in sight to brag n boast how much better they are than anybody else.

Truly the mindset of your glory hunting mob are the right ingredients for any mob to fleece a group of fuds who hope,pray & any other means to lord it over everyone else at any cost available.

Yer fucked :P .

Couldn't we just take a vote from every club in the league setup to completely disband any kind of 'Rangers' incarnation ?

If a majority vote yes then we just tell them to leave and start pulling down Ibrox etc.

It seems quite simple really and would solve the whole Sevco/The Rangers problem and their fans could begin to put the embarrassment behind them.

:1eye I know many Catholics whom support your club and my die hard Rangers supporting nephew is one of them and all the sings !, all the songs ??? all of them along with the other pish they use as sticks to beat the tic fans with ffs :( .

Your theology and philosophy is antiquated and outdated as the type glory hunters who will follow the club goes well beyond the circle of scum you used to associate with ra Gers Bendarroch :blink: .

Because of what Murray did by making Rangers the most successful club for well over 20 years it has attracted all types of fuckwits who only want to support a club that wins more often than not and ?, like yourself they are now twisted bitter individuals because they tied the allegiance to the mast for years lording it over everyone else only to be laughed at at every turn watching the new incarnation struggle.It is very likely to go bust again because the fans want to be fleeced by spivs and the likes because they dearly crave to reach the top of football winning everything in sight to brag n boast how much better they are than anybody else.

Truly the mindset of your glory hunting mob are the right ingredients for any mob to fleece a group of fuds who hope,pray & any other means to lord it over everyone else at any cost available.

Cool story.

p***ks like bendy weren't so visible during the late 60s and early 70s when crowds at Ibrox were in the low teens and even sub 10,000 on occasion. Also during the late 70s and the 80s . The current buns think that the dominance attained during the Murray spend, spend, spend years is somehow their divine right. We, the non-huntypes, realise that this is an erroneous viewpoint. One way or another, they are doomed (again) but cannot see it. This is pleasing as it will hasten the demise of MkII club.

Couldn't we just take a vote from every club in the league setup to completely disband any kind of 'Rangers' incarnation ?

If a majority vote yes then we just tell them to leave and start pulling down Ibrox etc.

It seems quite simple really and would solve the whole Sevco/The Rangers problem and their fans could begin to put the embarrassment behind them.

Money.

I still think his apocryphal tale of how he seen right through his Fathers hate and rejected that bhigot's lifestyle choices so he could become a better citizen is still my favourite.

When he was six.

One always knows when the Amigos have given up when they start playing "Fantasy WRK" with each other. Kinda cute, don'tcha think?

Or downright creepy behaviour from a couple of sad, inadequate obsessives.

Could be either, to be fair. :lol:

You live in a fantasy world, ya nutcase.

I still can't believe you're in your 40's and have kids, God bless them having a father like you.

Edit: Spelling like Dougal here.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

You have no idea about my religion (or lack of it for that matter) but in your world catholics only support the plastic? Is this an example of how you diddy fans do 'get' supporters of the big clubs?

I hope you're suitably embarrassed by this - another serious riddy for you in a series of increasingly and bizarrely inane claims based in nothing but your undeveloped imagination.

You're right. I don't know about your religion (or lack thereof). I'll admit that I was making an assumption that you don't have a Roman Catholic background. If you wish to tell me that I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up and apologise for the erroneous assumption.

I didn't of course state or imply at any stage that "Catholics only support the plastic". That would be senseless. I know plenty of Non-Catholic Celtic fans.

So don't talk rubbish then -there's a good chap.

You not found those positives in the accounts yet?

Edit: Any view on the obstacle/conundrum (fit and proper person criteria) that Dave King poses to the Rangers board, SPFL and SFA?

Anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread period?

Oh, please Sir, me Sir! I know this one!

No other choice for me then. Catholic = plastic fan. I see no other option present.

Oh there are other options for Catholics - this I know terribly well.

However, I'm suggesting that you as an individual, with your clear contempt for Diddies and the 'mediocrity' you perceive them to represent, would support Celtic if from a Catholic background (assuming of course, that my earlier assumption stands up).

Edited by Monkey Tennis