Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You not found those positives in the accounts yet?

Edit: Any view on the obstacle/conundrum (fit and proper person criteria) that Dave King poses to the Rangers board, SPFL and SFA?

Anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread period?

Yes, I have. But they would be lost on you lot.

Dave King has already been in contact with the SFA and he'll pass the fit and proper test.

Yes, I have. But they would be lost on you lot. Dave King has already been in contact with the SFA and he'll pass the fit and proper test.

Orc-English translator--------->ONLINE:

No, I didnae unnerstan' whit they wur aboot - ah'm no guid at sums, me.

Ennywey, wu've got a bloke wi' mullions comin' tae gie Ally a brulliant big warchest, so he is, so aw youse had better watch yersels, so yes had.

Orc-English translator-------->bollox overload. No sensible thought process or intelligence in input. Please Return To Service Point.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yes, I have. But they would be lost on you lot. Dave King has already been in contact with the SFA and he'll pass the fit and proper test.

and if he doesn't pass then what. will you be hoping for the blue knights to come in and save the club.

and if he doesn't pass then what. will you be hoping for the blue knights to come in and save the club.

Frankly, there's no "Ifs" about it, he will. It will be a good thing to have him on board. He'll not invest in us straight away though until he has seen the clubs balance sheet and he knows that his money will be invested in the club and no where else.

Frankly, there's no "Ifs" about it, he will. It will be a good thing to have him on board. He'll not invest in us straight away though until he has seen the clubs balance sheet and he knows that his money will be invested in the club and no where else.

*nowhere. Oh, and you'll find the comma key next to the "m". HTH.

When the buses were painted to erm ?, the so called Strathclyde red (it was fucking orange by the way :o ) from green,white & gold :blink: ,the paranoia from the green side was epic where I stayed that the proddies were taking over :lol: .

Only in Glasgow does such stupidity run rife :rolleyes: .

And now they are red white and blue. I never considered that the colour of public transport could be representative of a country's governing bodies underlying (and very hush hush) political agenda, which accordingly is first and foremost embodied in years of planning in order to massively coordinate an attack on a football club.

How does this tally with the consistent right wing voting of the London electorate who somehow were brainwashed into accepting red buses. Was this an attempt to promote conmunism or merely an attack on Chelsea......or both!

This conspiracy runs deeper than we all thought. Is the end game total enslavement of humanity by faceless World Government Corporations. If so perhaps we should all rally behind the The Rangers as they seem to be our only hope against the evil machinations of a Catholic Communist Fascist Totalitarian Empire.

Viva the red white and blue buses!!!

When the buses were painted to erm ?, the so called Strathclyde red (it was fucking orange by the way :o ) from green,white & gold :blink: ,the paranoia from the green side was epic where I stayed that the proddies were taking over :lol: .

Only in Glasgow does such stupidity run rife :rolleyes: .

Frankly doesn't surprise me one bit.

Fascinating place where 50% ate their penguin biscuits in the order blue, red, yellow, green where the other 50% did the exact opposite green, yellow, red , blue. (before they altered 'em)

1980's saw 50% buying blue or red Rucanor bags while the remainder went for green or black

and trainers... same split.... blue badminton or green squash.

Nor the SFA according to you ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Glasgow-born businessman has agreed to pay close to £45 million to settle the long-running case.

But despite the sizeable payment, Mr King claims the deal will increase his capacity to invest in the Ibrox club, and ensure he passes any 'fit and proper person' test required by the Scottish Football Association.

Mr King said: "I regard the sum agreed as being very acceptable. It has no impact on my ability to invest in Rangers. In fact, the opposite is true.

"It means that there are now no restrictions on me whatsoever - plus the 'fit and proper' issue disappears as all fraud allegations were finally withdrawn by the state."

As I said, the fit and proper test isn't an issue.

As I said, the fit and proper test isn't an issue.

Not with the blue boys still in situ at Hampden, anyway. You do know that it's the club's responsibility to tell the SFA if they've accepted any newcomer as "fit and proper", don't you? Obviously a glib and shameless liar is indeed a proper fit at ibrox.

His directorship of the old club is very much an issue, though. One which raises issues well beyond the cosy wee relationship between "rangers" and the governing bodies.

Still, there's always Chelski, eh wee fella?

Not with the blue boys still in situ at Hampden, anyway. You do know that it's the club's responsibility to tell the SFA if they've accepted any newcomer as "fit and proper", don't you? Obviously a glib and shameless liar is indeed a proper fit at ibrox.

His directorship of the old club is very much an issue, though. One which raises issues well beyond the cosy wee relationship between "rangers" and the governing bodies.

Still, there's always Chelski, eh wee fella?

No, it isn't really. I'll let you think that though, Norris.