Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This mediocrity thing's daft though Bendarroch isn't it? Smaller clubs from smaller communities have of course won less than bigger ones. Why would that mean that their supporters demand mediocrity? Do you genuinely believe that I've taken no pleasure when my club has punched above its weight at times? Is it really so bizarre to support the team that plays in my home town each fortnight?

The thing I love about you Bendarroch is that you've actually more time for Celtic fans. Sure, you don't like them, but at least you understand them. You probably understand that had you been born a Catholic, then you'd be an obnoxious Celtic fan.

Diddy fans however, you simply don't 'get'. You cannot understand why someone might choose to follow a club as likely to lose as to win.

It's fascinating in a way.

You have no idea about my religion (or lack of it for that matter) but in your world catholics only support the plastic? Is this an example of how you diddy fans do 'get' supporters of the big clubs?

I hope you're suitably embarrassed by this - another serious riddy for you in a series of increasingly and bizarrely inane claims based in nothing but your undeveloped imagination.

Edited by Bendarroch

So it seems Dave King (the same Dave King who paid the South African taxman £40m to drop charges of fraud) is set to be the new Rangers Chairman...

A man who seemingly doesn't bother paying taxes joining Rangers. It's like deja vu all over again! Except this one is only a millionaire. Think this will end well Craig?

1056194225.jpg

You have no idea about my religion (or lack of it for that matter) but in your world catholics only support the plastic? Is this an example of how you diddy fans do 'get' supporters of the big clubs?

I hope you're suitably embarrassed by this - another serious riddy for you in a series of increasingly and bizarrely inane claims based in nothing but your undeveloped imagination.

You reckon MT should be embarrassed? Really?

What MT has done here is hold up a mirror for you. If you don't like what you see, the potential for change is within you, nowhere else.

Ever since you dragged yourself onto this forum, you have done nothing but pour vitriol upon those who choose not to buy into your image of rangers' (and their fans') inherent superiority. Threats of retribution once your ersatz team gets "back"( :lol:) to their "rightful" place are only the start of it. You have taken great delight in the financial misfortunes of any other club, never mind the scope of the wrongdoing involved in the death of your own "institution".

Then, there's your paranoid insistence on there being a celtic influence on everything in Scottish Football. Of course there is, as there is a rangers influence at the same level. Why the fúck do you think you have any kind of team to follow follow?

Your pathetic jibes of "sporting wing", "IRA sympathisers" and the scattering of superfluous "h"'s all over your drivel has the simple effect of reinforcing initial impressions of your personality. The "no' wan ae us" nonsense only confirms this.

What I get from MT's post is that you are the type who needs some kind of successful enterprise to latch onto in order to validate your sense of self-worth, and a convenient "other" to blame for the pitfalls and problems in your life. Had you been born in a celtic-supporting environment, they would have been your totem. For the rest of us, you'd be the same buffoon in a different costume.

That your life-affirming "institution" turned out to be a set of lying, cheating criminals should be an embarrassment to you and yours. That it is not is of absolutely no surprise to the rest of us.

Oh, and you'll have to give us some foundation for your question to MT that "in your world catholics only support the plastic". I can see nowhere in his previous posts to support such a ridiculous idea.

You reckon MT should be embarrassed? Really?

What MT has done here is hold up a mirror for you. If you don't like what you see, the potential for change is within you, nowhere else.

Ever since you dragged yourself onto this forum, you have done nothing but pour vitriol upon those who choose not to buy into your image of rangers' (and their fans') inherent superiority. Threats of retribution once your ersatz team gets "back"( :lol:) to their "rightful" place are only the start of it. You have taken great delight in the financial misfortunes of any other club, never mind the scope of the wrongdoing involved in the death of your own "institution".

Then, there's your paranoid insistence on there being a celtic influence on everything in Scottish Football. Of course there is, as there is a rangers influence at the same level. Why the fúck do you think you have any kind of team to follow follow?

Your pathetic jibes of "sporting wing", "IRA sympathisers" and the scattering of superfluous "h"'s all over your drivel has the simple effect of reinforcing initial impressions of your personality. The "no' wan ae us" nonsense only confirms this.

What I get from MT's post is that you are the type who needs some kind of successful enterprise to latch onto in order to validate your sense of self-worth, and a convenient "other" to blame for the pitfalls and problems in your life. Had you been born in a celtic-supporting environment, they would have been your totem. For the rest of us, you'd be the same buffoon in a different costume.

That your life-affirming "institution" turned out to be a set of lying, cheating criminals should be an embarrassment to you and yours. That it is not is of absolutely no surprise to the rest of us.

Oh, and you'll have to give us some foundation for your question to MT that "in your world catholics only support the plastic". I can see nowhere in his previous posts to support such a ridiculous idea.

You've gone and done it now.

You've awoken the "Govan Dot Gang (Red Chapter)".

Be afraid! Be very afraid! :lol:

Bothwellbear: "Teams in administration need help not punishment. It has always been a fucked up situation. Fine's for having no money..... how does that work. "

It's supposed to be a deterrent FFS !!! You know - to stop teams spending money they don't feckin have !!

Rangers requested a fine. Obviously because they knew that they were never going to have to pay it.

The pattern of events at Ibrox really is getting repetitive.

Money trouble - new dodgy owner.

More money trouble - another dodgy owner.

Even more money trouble - new dodgy owner.

Surely any Rangers fan with half a brain cell must be sick of this shit. Club is almost unrecognisable from the one that previously existed.

Surely any Rangers fan with half a brain cell must be sick of this shit. Club is almost unrecognisable from the one that previously existed.

Aye but Ally says Dave King is a stand up guy so he must be alright. The South African tax authorities have got Dynamite Dave all wrong. And furthermore Ally wouldn't public state his support for someone of dubious character, would he?

And Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Bigfoot, and all those honest politicians...

Taking a break from the thread ...

Sandy Jardine ..

Wish him well and I hope he beats the disease and has a full recovery .... it's a c**t of a disease.

Good to see him thanking the people who helped him as well - a better use of funds than fighting "enemies".

Rumour kicking off on RM that 'ra polis' are doing house visits with warrants ...

Sevconians moaning about wasting tax payers money. :1eye

The imminent Return of the glib and shameless liar King will surely have the SOS confused? :unsure: This is exactly what they want surely, a reel ranjurs man willing to put some of his dodgy cash down the black hole?

Rumour kicking off on RM that 'ra polis' are doing house visits with warrants ...

mainstandbear

David Cooper Templeton

• Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

snapback.pngLivi-Loyalist, on 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

My auld man warned me years ago that these reptile c***s are preparing and gettin themselves into positions of power and by f**k thats exactly what they have done. This country is turning into a republican cesspit as each minute passes.time to take it back. Plead not guilty bears.

totally agree.....my old man told me the same 40 years ago

must be spinning in his grave watching what's going on

Remember him saying to me, 'why the f**k do you think the buses are painted green white and gold'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good thing this lot aren't representative (of the human race)....

mainstandbear

David Cooper Templeton

• Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

snapback.pngLivi-Loyalist, on 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

My auld man warned me years ago that these reptile c***s are preparing and gettin themselves into positions of power and by f**k thats exactly what they have done. This country is turning into a republican cesspit as each minute passes.time to take it back. Plead not guilty bears.

totally agree.....my old man told me the same 40 years ago

must be spinning in his grave watching what's going on

Remember him saying to me, 'why the f**k do you think the buses are painted green white and gold'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good thing this lot aren't representative (of the human race)....

Astonishing levels of paranoia and stupidity there.

If thats the kind of education they are getting from an early age it's little wonder that they turn in to thick uneducated bigots.

Quite sad really.

This section from English nails it;

What is wrong with Rangers attempting some common sense in their spending? Why be so accepting of a lack of common sense? It didn’t have to be that way. There is no law – apart from the law of hubris – that says Rangers have to lack common sense in their finances. This is the 2013 version of David Murray’s freakonomics. ‘We are Rangers and we’ll spend what we like’. Either through arrogance or stupidity – or both – that mindset hasn’t changed all that much despite the torment.

had you been born a Catholic, then you'd be an obnoxious Celtic fan.

No other choice for me then. Catholic = plastic fan. I see no other option present.

give us some foundation for your question to MT that "in your world catholics only support the plastic". I can see nowhere in his previous posts to support such a ridiculous idea.

WKR - the tool of tools. :lol: