Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone else thought that the rebels 5 stars who hold a mighty 0.7% of the shares are on the payroll?

And that this attempt to block and delay the AGM is actual a ploy by The Rangers board?

If i've called it right... the plan seems to be working.

The time he needed time off training for "family issues", then when Fat Boab tried to contact him he was off filming QoS*. That time.

*And possibly shagging Barker, even if she did smell of pies. Probably an aphrodisiac for the fat moron, mind.

I assume you have proof of this?

We can't have unsubstantiated claims being made on ye olde Bralt Norman.

Edited by bennett

:lol:That is two or three times I have done that, I think I might have some form of dyslexia :( I apologise WhiteRoseKillie :lol:

Like Densboy you also think that he's a w*nker Dougal, it's plain enough to see.

:lol:

I am guilty of posting in that thread :( but we really should just leave him to it in there, ignore the thread..

:lol:

I am guilty of posting in that thread :( but we really should just leave him to it in there, ignore the thread..

Got sucked in a bit myself but I agree, Tedi wants to talk BRALT, he should do it here. There's no need for more than one thread discussing same topics.

Cara Sulieman ‏@carasulieman 2m

Judge also ordered Rangers to pay petitioners' expenses.

Details

Brouges 1 v 0 Spivs

Was going to say well done but it'll just come out of the clubs funds.

No pain, no gain Dougal....

Don't make such stupid posts then....

Nothing stupid about my post - nothing at all.

If Rangers were content to exist and compete on an equal, sustainable footing, we wouldn't be treated to all the juvenile rhetoric about getting 'back' to the top. We wouldn't get to laugh at Smith's attempts to justify yet more suicidal spending.

Last season we made a right pigs ear of it and yet we still turned up.

Feel free to try again.....

You won the league by over twenty points you idiot.

Your resources outstripped those of your rivals to a staggering degree.

The fact that you're managed by a cretin and won less emphatically than you should have, does not alter how loaded the dice were in your favour.

That's my point Bennett - that's how a great many Rangers fans like their football.