Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone seen Tedi after his recent post ... do you think he will be back to delete it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's probably busy systematically red-dotting his way through my posting history. I reckon, if I didn't post for a week he'll have caught up to the extent of having red-dotted every one of my posts. :o

Anyway, he has his own BRALT now, it goes under the alias of 'what percentage of Celtic....' You know how he likes his aliases. ;)

I've said before that Rangers as a club would rather risk another death than risk losing games on any sort of regular basis. This sets them apart.

This is why Sally spent so much of the fans' money. He, and they, could not bear (sic) to imagine a possible rise to the top table with a history peppered by defeats from the likes of Stirling Albion (no offence to SA, quite the opposite, in fact).

They (Newco/Spivs) apparently forgot to check with their NOMAD. It appears they (spivs) are not clued up about the machinations of AIM (they sacked Green and Imran) and it seems the NOMAD (their appointed regulatory advisor) 'begs to differ' on their view regarding King's suitability.

Rumour has it he collapsed on the floor helpless with laughter when he found out what they were proposing ...

Does Mather not have a phone? Just to run his brilliant ideas past someone else. Preferably someone with a brain. :1eye

What a bunch of total clowns. Completely out of their depth. :lol:

@carasulieman: Lord Tyre has granted an interim interdict preventing the AGM from going ahead on Oct 24.

The straws they were clutching at were for nothing.

A bit like the whole Rangers shambles, no reality, no substance. :(

Let's see what AIM says about the King Dave pronouncements. Mather trying to save his skin will no doubt dump the blame on his Director of Communications. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :lol:

Edited by thelegendthatis

So for someone that's totally lost track of the ins and outs, what does this all mean?

More time for us all to point and laugh at various crooks, shysters and gangsters doing their utmost to savage each others' reputations, while reassuring the Loyal that the "fit and proper" test isn't a problem. Eventually there will be an AGM, where all sorts of fun and hilarity will ensue.

More time for us all to point and laugh at various crooks, shysters and gangsters doing their utmost to savage each others' reputations, while reassuring the Loyal that the "fit and proper" test isn't a problem. Eventually there will be an AGM, where all sorts of fun and hilarity will ensue.

Yep. S-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g out the laughs and giving us an interest during the dark November (December?) days.

Maybe it'll be all over by Christmas .................I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before...........

Poor Norman :lol:

What time was that Norman?

The time he needed time off training for "family issues", then when Fat Boab tried to contact him he was off filming QoS*. That time.

*And possibly shagging Barker, even if she did smell of pies. Probably an aphrodisiac for the fat moron, mind.