Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fitba fans wanting their team to win, the b*****ds thast they are (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

:rolleyes:

Our chairman once told me that the role of the board has two duties.

1. Ensure the continued existence of the club

2. Put the best team on the park, subject to any financial constraint of the first duty.

Your old dead club was run by guys who did 2 first, ignoring the bit after the comma, and failed with number 1.

Most fans accept losing (sometimes often) in exchange for having a team at all.

To be fair to Bendarroch you know most of his posts are pure deflection, whatabootery and entirely designed to needle and wind up other posters ... it's not like he hides it ...

He is smart enough to know when the bears are being taken for mugs .. though he will never openly admit it.

Densboy tries his hand at physcological games :rolleyes:

Most fans accept losing (sometimes often) in exchange for having a team at all.

You're missing the point, fans do accept defeats but they still want their team to win.

Edited by bennett

Oh Bennett, are we back to daft wee remarks that bear little relation the post they're supposedly responding to?

Football fans the world over, do indeed enjoy seeing their teams win. The point here however is that I believe that only if they are winning are the bulk of Rangers fans interested.

I also believe that the delight they derive from thrashing teams with far fewer resources, is evidence of an immature mind set.

Let's' s just say that your post doesn't damage my theory.

It was a stupid stereotype which you like to post on here, it has no relevance at all and makes no sense what so ever.

Name one teams fans who enjoy seeing their team get beat?

You're missing the point, fans do accept defeats but they still want their team to win.

I know what you're getting at, and agree.

Most clubs suffer a drop in crowds when results are not going well. For clubs like Morton this makes a slight dent in the attendance since the hardcore support will turn up anyway.

For clubs whose fans are reared on success only, it would make a much bigger difference.

Any comment on The Rangers directors complete fck up at the weekend and it seeming to be that Dave King will not be joining the board any time soon?

Poor and failed on so many levels.

Punctuation and spelling (only 12 words as well).

Lacked conviction, passion.

Comprehension of the OP quoted.

Dave never mentioned football fans (fans of 'football') which was the entire point of his post. Obviously escaped you.

Maybe you should try again?

I never replied to any of Jim Jone.... Daves posts, that obviously escaped you :)

I know what you're getting at, and agree.

Most clubs suffer a drop in crowds when results are not going well. For clubs like Morton this makes a slight dent in the attendance since the hardcore support will turn up anyway.

For clubs whose fans are reared on success only, it would make a much bigger difference.

Not really we turned up in large numbers when the riff raff won 3 in a row and we're continuing to turn up down here in the lower echelons of Scottish fitba.

Not really we turned up in large numbers when the riff raff won 3 in a row and we're continuing to turn up down here in the lower echelons of Scottish fitba.

In those three years how many games did you get beat in? Enough to see the attendance fall?

You were competing for a league title regardless so again your point is worthless.

And during all that time your club were still spunking money they don't have.

Does that not tell you something?

It should be easy to make a team with a 500 million strong fanbase break even, but it's proving impossible.

Oh for heaven's sake...just when I thought I'd got the names straight....

Rangers, The Rangers Football Club ltd, The Rangers Football Club Plc, Rangers FC Group Limited, RFC 2012 plc, Sevco 5088 Ltd, Sevco Scotland Ltd, The Rangers Football Club Plc, The Rangers Football Club Ltd

Ending on

Rangers International Plc owns the The Rangers Football Club Ltd which runs The Rangers

Just let him join...

"The board" of the "Club"

or

"the board" of the "Club"

or

"The board" of the "Company"

or

"the board" of the "Company"

No wonder no one knows whos' paid what or what money goes where.

Poor and failed on so many levels.

Punctuation and spelling (only 12 words as well).

Maybe you should try again?

Why do you persist in trying to point them out?

Densboy likes pointing out others errors.

He then makes an error and i reply to it.

He doesn't like errors being pointed out now....

Able to spot and correct a mistake versus unable ........ 'to do anything right'. :thumsup2

Oh hell, make that a pat on the back and a good shake of your hand for that.

Correcting mistakes is something you should be proud of....

I like how Densboy makes a post, then usually around 5 minutes later he adds an extra couple of sentences to it (to make him look smarter). It's as if the wee hamster in his head is struggling to keep the lights on :lol:

I like how Densboy makes a post, then usually around 5 minutes later he adds an extra couple of sentences to it (to make him look smarter). It's as if the wee hamster in his head is struggling to keep the lights on :lol:

Oh how i laughed, that really is the funniest thing isn't it, i mean what is he like, editing a post! Has the guy got no shame!!! EDITING A POST WHAAAAAAAAAA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOUR CLUB'S DEAD