Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Drop in share price means the fans could take control!

...if they could:

A) Be arsed

B) Afford yet more shares

C) Unite the most dysfunctional support in history

D) Distract the spivs, gangsters, conmen and other lowlife long enough to get on the board.

E) All of the above.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

Drop in share price means the fans could take control!

Don't make me laugh. :lol:

Saw this rumour but cannot find anything to back it up. Probably just t*mmy* wishful thinking.

released an excerpt from SPFL board minutes that show they will now chase the newco for a £250K fine that was imposed on the oldco for the EBT scandal. As SPFL cannot recover from liqudated company they have decided it is a footballing debt which newco agreed to cover as part of the 5 way agreement.

* can't remember if 't*mmy' is a bad word or not, so, sorry or not sorry :)

Have faith lads, surely with all the shady characters that have been at the helm since they were liquidated the rangers fans will see this as the only way forward, the only way to stop the daily embarrassments.

It's not like they haven't had chances to purchase shares before and stop all this madness!

...if they could:

A) Be arsed

B) Afford yet more shares

C) Unite the most dysfunctional support in history

D) Distract the spivs, gangsters, conmen and other lowlife long enough to get on the board.

E) All of the above.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

A- Not going to line the pockets of the spivs and gangsters

B- see answer to A

C- see answer to A

D- They wont be there for very much longer

E- f**k THE SPIVS and GANGSTERS

LOL - does this mean there's be a few young Billy Jnrs. who are gonna wake up on Christmas morning to find there is no Terry's Chocolate Orange under the tree ??? :o

What would you rather have?

A terry chocolate orange or two shares in rangers?

The chocolate orange will probably last longer I reckon.

A- Not going to line the pockets of the spivs and gangsters

B- see answer to A

C- see answer to A

D- They wont be there for very much longer

E- f**k THE SPIVS and GANGSTERS

On a serious note you think the spivs etc won't be at the club much longer, but given how it's just went from one person to another squeezing out as much as they can from rangers you can't really be sure right?

Even if rangers men are installed at board level doesn't mean to say they will be looking at rangers with the clubs best interests in mind.

Take Dave Murray, although not a 'rangers man' it was thought that he had the fans and rangers best interests at heart and no one would have dared say otherwise, yet now it's revealed he practically ran the club into the ground(you can argue over who took them over the edge but he definitely got them to that point).

So doesn't fan ownership(while being split in their views) seem the best option as they still have rangers as their sole focus ?

Can't say that I am - although I'll confess to enjoying that ayr lad and WKR trying (read - failing) to pin accusations of sectarianism on me.

Bing called a *** or a ***** ****** ******* or even a ***** *** **** ****** never bothered me before and it's unlikely to do so now.

:: shrug ::

You're a pure mad mental bigot. Everyone who visits this board knows it. Thought you'd revel in it. Ya big sectarian swine!

Edited by kildog

Depends on your definition of fail ... If you believe nobody imagines you're a sectarian bigot then you're woefully mistaken.

Not just a bigot but a sectarian bigot :lol:

Densboy putting the pie into pie and bovril.....

Inter's share price hits a new low.

Dropped a penny on early trading, down to 40p a share. 52 week high was 94p. 57% down on high, 43% down on float price of 70p. I really hope none of my pension funds invested in this dog…

It’s fine, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, Neil 'the cva will be accepted' Patey has announced that Sevco’s new ‘signing’ will ‘bring harmony to the boardroom at ibrox’. :lol:

Thank goodness we've got almost a month till the AGM (if it ever goes ahead?) imagine the guff we will read in the msm from now till then, no need for a panto ticket there’s one being played out every day.

On a serious note you think the spivs etc won't be at the club much longer, but given how it's just went from one person to another squeezing out as much as they can from rangers you can't really be sure right?

Even if rangers men are installed at board level doesn't mean to say they will be looking at rangers with the clubs best interests in mind.

Take Dave Murray, although not a 'rangers man' it was thought that he had the fans and rangers best interests at heart and no one would have dared say otherwise, yet now it's revealed he practically ran the club into the ground(you can argue over who took them over the edge but he definitely got them to that point).

So doesn't fan ownership(while being split in their views) seem the best option as they still have rangers as their sole focus ?

I am all for fan ownership...Dave King and Jim MColl are fans and they will do for me.

I know it has worked for other clubs but it just wouldn't work for Rangers at this time. We still have far too many 'traditionalists' within the support who would drag us backwards both on and off the park. We have quite a few who would bring back all the old songs etc etc. You honestly think that would be good for Rangers or Scottish football?

We have others in the support who rightly or wrongly believe that all of Scottish Football is set against them..They believe the footballing authorities have done everything in their power to hamper our return and this is not one or two supporters. Letting these people on to the board of the club would be disastrous. They don't want to build bridges..they want to bring down those in power.

And finally if all that has convinced you then this surely will.....Mark Dingwall.

Yes, without that qualifier someone might have thought you were a racist bigot like No.8. I'm sure you wouldn't want that now would you?

???????

i'm sure you'll be to explain this nonsense....

Edited by bennett

???????

He'd be as well trying to teach a cat to arc-weld. Any chance of rearranging your own post into a well-known phrase or saying?

Wee clue, Vicky - there are many different manifestations of bigotry. Your little squabble with the green mob is only one of them. Hence, as aofjays said above, the qualifier.

???????

Sorry is English not your first language?

A bigot is just someone who view others negatively due to prejudices.

A racist bigot views people of other races negatively.

A sectarian bigot views people of other sects negatively.

Inter's share price hits a new low.

Dropped a penny on early trading, down to 40p a share. 52 week high was 94p. 57% down on high, 43% down on float price of 70p. I really hope none of my pension funds invested in this dog…

It’s fine, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, Neil 'the cva will be accepted' Patey has announced that Sevco’s new ‘signing’ will ‘bring harmony to the boardroom at ibrox’. :lol:

Thank goodness we've got almost a month till the AGM (if it ever goes ahead?) imagine the guff we will read in the msm from now till then, no need for a panto ticket there’s one being played out every day.

Somebody's just dumped sold 3,328,672 shares.Obviously, there's a buyer there as well. I reckon that is a significant trade - £1.365m is fairly significant in most terms - unless it's buying a Norwegian striker - so what's behind this latest trade?

Also on the shares - why have they just now started using quarter-penny increments?

ETA: Just noticed - 7000 posts...

FAO Bendarroch - relevant enough for you, or would you like to draw attention to the behaviour of Lawwell, or Dunfermline fans, or something? Mibbes throw in a few random "H"s?

It's not the BRALT that was broken on Day One - it was rangers. HTH.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie