Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Actually quite a reasonable statement from Mr Somers. Nit even a hint of a Surrender, No?

Totally agree with his point about the two Murray's laughably presenting themselves as offering financial expertise given their track record.

Where does this leave the Sons of Strewth, they're looking increasingly irrelevant and isolated.

Make that 4 - "Ceremony" et al have a new wee pal called "furryboots" today - no wonder they can claim big attendances at Ibroke with all these wee Orcs springing up :lol::wacko::rolleyes:

I see the resident Polterfud has been red dotting my past posts again with a fud alias he has created because I gave the fanny my two red dots a few days ago for posting pish :lol: , how childish and stupid can he get ???.

Does one not find it sad that one seems to be bothered about a 'rep count'

You should see Tedi about how one is bothered about his false rep count because he sent me PM's about giving him red dots !, or see yourself Tedi <_< .

I noticed on the zombie forums that they were talking about getting into Europe if they won the Scottish cup. Even if you ignore the fact they're not eligible. They don't even meet FFP rules. Pay attention to the third column Sevconians, you're fucked for eternity :lol:

Table%20July13%20max.jpg.opt860x501o0%2C

Edited by Fotbawmad

Malcolm Murray:

Malcolm Murray told a meeting of supporters in Belfast on Monday that Rangers could be back in administration by Easter should he and his partners lose the vote at the meeting.

I personally think that the club is in danger if we dont get a win here,

Club, company? Who knows anymore!

Who cares?!?!?

If the company goes tits up again the club goes on. Why do you find this so hard?? "Rangers" have infinite lives!!!

Oh good God.

In fairness, as the great man says, you only need to look at the fact that full-time Queens got a draw at home against the mighty St Mirren, as evidence of why for Rangers (with the country's second highest budget) to remain unbeaten in the third tier would be akin to Arsenal doing the same in the EPL.

Of course the piece reflects worse on the journalist and his half-wit readership than it does on Mohsni himself, but the daft sod shouldn't have entertained the comparison for a moment.

Who cares?!?!?

If the company goes tits up again the club goes on. Why do you find this so hard?? "Rangers" have infinite lives!!!

Infinity and beyond, you say?

They could get a spot on the BBC show Dara O'Briain's Science Club and Professor Brian Cox could explain..........oh, wait, the BBC, that won't work.

Well, Dara could...............oh, wait, Dhara O' h' Brhihahin.....that won't work.

OK, Brian Cox................nah, too intelligent.

They're fecked.

eta typo

Edited by cyderspaceman

If they try claiming that as a serious record then they will be a bigger laughing stock than they are now .... The Clone Rangers in the Painters, Plumbers, Masons and Decorators League ... what a hoot !!

It is a serious record whether Rangers fans choose to celebrate it or not.