Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^ Wants his own wee PM Gang....

Wait til Vicky and No.8 hear about this! :lol:

Wise in the ways of P&B after mere hours, this one is...

You've already came across a tit on one thread today, please stop trying so hard, it's cringe worthy.

You're clearly that BP c**t who's made a lovely name for himself, you're like the Rangers version of the Belfast Tim p***k just to let you know. Hope you dinnie tell your ultra pals on me.

You would know this after just joining today? You clearly haven't thought this through.

Yeah internet posters are the most sensitive football fans you'll find. I'm not blinkered or in denial though, we just have differing opinions, i'm assuming.

Rangers dying isn't an opinion though - hence the denial.

Assuming you're not alias like others have claimed any chance you could have a go at this old teaser?

When new rangers were requesting admission to the SPL all the member CLUBS got to vote on it. Old rangers (an SPL member CLUB) voted to allow Sevco (not an SPL member CLUB) entry. Can you explain how, if rangers didn't die, they were able to be both a member club and a non-member club at the same time?

Rangers dying isn't an opinion though - hence the denial.

Assuming you're not alias like others have claimed any chance you could have a go at this old teaser?

When new rangers were requesting admission to the SPL all the member CLUBS got to vote on it. Old rangers (an SPL member CLUB) voted to allow Sevco (not an SPL member CLUB) entry. Can you explain how, if rangers didn't die, they were able to be both a member club and a non-member club at the same time?

It is an opinion. I won't because it's been done to death on every football forum across Scotland. Don't let my views hold you back though.

^^^^^^^ comes on every single day and has the irony to say that I need the website.

You're clever.  :1eye  :1eye

^^^^^^^ Doesn't know what irony means or how to use it in a sentence.

^^^^^^^ keeps returning despite the shame of being banned for racism.

^^^^^^^ life is empty without P&B.

^^^^^^^ Doesn't know what irony means or how to use it in a sentence.

^^^^^^^ keeps returning despite the shame of being banned for racism.

^^^^^^^ life is empty without P&B.

^^^^^^^ Spends every single day of his life posting about Rangers. One of the saddest posters on here alongside Norris and Mhonkey.

You're the one who clearly doesn't have a life and if you had the slightest bit of common sense then you would realise this.

It is an opinion. I won't because it's been done to death on every football forum across Scotland. Don't let my views hold you back though.

> It is an opinion.

No it's not. I explained this using facts. If you can't refute those facts then you are just choosing to deny the truth.

> I won't because it's been done to death on every football forum across Scotland.

While I'm sure it's been asked multiple times I've yet to see an answer that's based in actual facts. If you have feel free to quote one - I don't mind if it's not really your own work.

> Don't let my views hold you back though.

Why would you think it would? Do you let people you don't knows delusions hold you back?

Re the great alias debate you've sparked. Can I put 10p on it being bennet? I doubt any of the sash signing bigoted twats would pick a gay guy for their avatar.

You continue to make a complete arse of yourself whilst pretending you're a "new poster"

This website has a strange obsession with alias's and new posters and that's because of reprobates like you that spend all day fighting an internet bigot battle.

> It is an opinion.

No it's not. I explained this using facts. If you can't refute those facts then you are just choosing to deny the truth.

> I won't because it's been done to death on every football forum across Scotland.

While I'm sure it's been asked multiple times I've yet to see an answer that's based in actual facts. If you have feel free to quote one - I don't mind if it's not really your own work.

> Don't let my views hold you back though.

Why would you think it would? Do you let people you don't knows delusions hold you back?

Re the great alias debate you've sparked. Can I put 10p on it being bennet? I doubt any of the sash signing bigoted twats would pick a gay guy for their avatar.

It's an opinion that a football club can't die. Do you actually enjoy having this argument?

I'm not spending my day trawling through forums, why do people say things like this then act as if they're winning an argument because the person isn't willing to spend their time sifting through shite online?!

No it was just a general comment, no need to over analyse all my words and question everything. You're not coming across clever.

He's no gay, he's got a kiddie with Sarah.