Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been asking for the past two weeks about what even happened to the action that everyone's favourite "p*ki friend" was taking with the support of Sir Charles of Normandy.   If he's even partly successful that should make an interesting dent in the million quid they claimed they had left.

Great, smashing, super  :thumsup2  :thumsup2

Procedural hearing sometime in December.

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-owe-me-money-says-imran-ahmad-1-3145406

"We wanted to put down some simple commandments which we have signed up to and which we hope the existing board will also adhere to."

Yeah, great stuff. Here’s a simple one you could run up the flag pole and see who salutes it

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!

Denboy, maybe you're another that should take in what I've posted. As far as i'm concerned Whyte was the main cause of the PLC being liquidated, his actions caused myself and others plenty. Your opinion on this is of no interest to myself and as I've stated I wish Whyte all the worst that can happen.

Denboy, maybe you're another that should take in what I've posted. As far as i'm concerned Whyte was the main cause of the PLC being liquidated, his actions caused myself and others plenty. Your opinion on this is of no interest to myself and as I've stated I wish Whyte all the worst that can happen.

What are you on about? It's plainly obvious from what DhenBhoy wrote that he took in what you posted. He just disagreed with your (amusing) rewriting of history to suit your need to blame Whyte.

And you'd be wrong.

Whyte took control of a train that was already off the tracks and heading for disaster. He was just a hired gun to finish the job. Do you seriously believe that Sir Minty didn't know that RFC were heading for administration when he sold them for a quid?

Perhaps you're angry at being duped or perhaps you're just letting your loyalty to football team blind you to the truth.

Aberdeen bud, seriously I can't be arsed going into this.

Fair enough, whatever you need to believe Youngsy, but don't expect everyone else go along with the absurd notion that it was all one man.

And I fear it's exactly this kind of wilful ignorance that makes your club so susceptible to spivs and chancers like Whyte.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Right you P&B Bears, time to nail your colours to a mast so a quick poll......

Rebels ...?

OR

Board... ?

Form an orderly queue..

The Board.

They're doing a fine job and as long as they hold the reins of power, the "rebels" will be in the background seething and wimpering to get onboard. :thumsup2

"Rebels"!!? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm being neutral and supporting 'the spivs' - that seems to cover both sides anyway :lol:

The Board.

They're doing a fine job and as long as they hold the reins of power, the "rebels" will be in the background seething and wimpering to get onboard. :thumsup2

"Rebels"!!? :lol::lol::lol:

Bomber!

C'mon fellas.....

post-35393-0-54966900-1386171509.gif

Let them speak....

Edited by GreenockRover

I'm going with the board for the following reason/hunch/gut feeling (rightly or wrongly) that the new spivs are promising 'no monies will be taken out' because they know that the Easdales have the majority of investor votes required to keep the current board in power.

It matters not the promise they make and they will then use it to smear those that voted against them in the aftermath.

True - I have to admit that on OrcMedja, I'm fully behind the existing Spivco Board.......my rationale is that if they stay-in at AGM then the potless wannabees will just keep on sniping until the whole toxic mess goes tats-up again :thumsup2:lol:

Not forgetting Ceremony's good 'friend' raitherover above!!! The Orcs are pure beelin the day :lol:

Maybe I'm wrong.... :huh:

Maybe the P&B Loyal Bears ARE actually kids :unsure:

Trying to work out if I feel bad about that........

post-35393-0-93096300-1386171807_thumb.p

post-35393-0-04147100-1386171833_thumb.p

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :lol:

All Vickys aliases reds will be greenied :P:lol:. Been away for a while, this sevco rabble still alive :o

Stopped posting at the same time as the QC and returns shortly after him ^_^

Oh aye......

Edited by bennett